One Bedroom Cottage Close To Adelaide CBD
Situated just 5 kilometres from Adelaides CDB (Downtown), this newly renovated 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit is the private, separate quarters of a larger property with its own entrance. The kitchen/living area is open plan with a flatscreen TV and wall-mounted reverse cycle air-conditioning. Theres a separate laundry with washing machine and dryer. Street parking is readily available and there are also public transport options just a few minutes walk away.
Enter the property via Morris street into a professionally landscaped backyard with an alfresco dining setting for up to 6 people. Then move through to the cottage into an open-plan, tiled kitchen/living room. The spacious kitchen comes appointed with a family sized fridge, 4 burner gas cooktop and under-bench oven, as well as a long benchtop with 4 bar stools. The living area has a flatscreen TV, wall-mounted reverse cycle air-conditioning unit and a sofa which opens up to a bed if needed, bringing the total sleeping capacity of the unit to 4 people.
The bedroom has a queen-sized bed, a lovely period fireplace (not practical) and lots of wardrobe space.
Off the kitchen is a separate laundry with washing machine and dryer. The laundry flows through to a large, beautifully tiled bathroom with a quartz stone vanity and a roomy, frameless glass shower recess.
Cumberland Park is a leafy suburb of Adelaide, just 5 kilometres from the CBD (Downtown). The cottage itself is ideally located, walking distance from a Woolworths supermarket, eateries and shops. If you enjoy 10 pin bowling, Zone is 8 minutes away on foot. Ashford Hospital is a 5 minute drive away, as are the Adelaide Showgrounds, where youll find farmers markets on every week and the Royal Adelaide Show in September. The cottage is less than 20 minutes drive from Adelaide Airport.
There is plenty of street parking available and there are easy public transport options only a short walk away. Bus services into the CBD are just 3 minutes walk away and Unley Park Railway Station is a 15 minute walk.
Other things to note:
* An additional $40 will be charged to your total if a check-in happens after 8 pm, and we require your arrival time as the Concierge does not live on site.
* A mandatory full clean of the property and complete linen change will be done every 4 weeks and added to your total booking amount for any booking longer than a month. This will be added to your total amount and processed separately.
* Extra $40/night will be charged for guests after 2 or if the sofa bed needs to be prepared.
* Have you got a baby or an infant traveling with you? We're happy to arrange the hire and delivery of baby items, subject to availability, with excellent package rates for two or more items. Please note that we require a minimum of two days notice, with full payment completed before the items are delivered.
* Please note that this property has been specifically catered for short-term rentals and is not a hotel.
- WiFi internet
- Air conditioning
- No smoking
- Kitchen utensils
- Kitchen crockery
- Cooking pots and pans
- Welcome pack
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Towels provided
- Linen provided
- Washing machine
- Nearby attractions
- Single or Couples
- Family friendly
- Indulgence and luxury
- LGBTQI Friendly