Voted No. 12 of the RACV 101 Best Places to Stay in Victoria. This stunning north-facing contemporary designed waterfront house is located at The Inlet, Paynesville's newest canal development. This luxurious home, features 4 bedrooms which comfortably sleep 11 guests and boasts three levels of decks overlooking the canal with views across to the magnificent Lake King and the mountains. A private jetty facilitates access to the Lakes by boat. This property is very child safe with a secure entertaining deck with lockable child gate. Enjoy cool evenings on the deck with real wood fire. All balconies have lockable sliding doors. Book with Gippsland Lakehouse A next door for wonderful family and friend holiday experience; an adjoining gate on the deck links the two properties. Together they can accommodate 22 guests.
- 2-11 guests
- Check In Time : 4pm
- Check Out Time : 11am
- LATE 3PM SUNDAY CHECKOUT FOR WEEKEND BOOKINGS, excluding summer peak period
- Check out time in Summer peak period: 10am
- No smoking in the property
- BR 1. 1 King bedroom with balcony and ensuite bath/shower and toilet TV/DVD
- BR.2 1 King size bed that can be configured to 2 king singles, with Balcony and ensuite shower and toilet TV/DVD (with Austar)
- BR 3. 2 Sets of bunks
- BR 4. 1 Set of bunks and 1 S/B
- Mothers Choice High Chair and Childcare Porta Cot with mattress and Mosquito cover
- Baby rocker and Pram
- Open plan fully equipped kitchen/living/dining area opening out to timber waterfront deck
- Deck also has fantastic wood fire
- Living area features leather lounge with 50" plasma TV
- XBOX and XBOX Games
- Dining features a 10 seater modern dining table and chairs
- Doors leading from dining area to spacious entertaining deck with BBQ and open fire place
- Ensuite to bedroom 1 and general access has bath/shower and toilet
- Ensuite to bedroom 2 and general access has shower and toilet
- Powder room with toilet
- Wood log fireplace in entertaining deck
- Reverse cycle heat/cool in all bedrooms and living areas
- This property is not pet friendly
- Welcome pack includes your basic essentials: Tea, Plunger coffee, instant coffee, sugar, milk, bread, butter, preserves
- Quality Linen & Towels, Hair Dryer, Microwave, Dishwasher, Coffee Plunger, Pod Machine, Cutlery, Crockery,Washing Machine, Dryer, Iron, Ironing Board, Clothes Line, Games, Outdoor Settings plus 2 sunbeds, Gas BBQ.
- TV, Austar with surround sound, outdoor speakers, x box and games, Unlimited wireless broadband internet and phone ( local and incoming calls only )
- This property has a large deep water shared Jetty available for guests use.
- Garage not available.
- Driveway and street parking only
- Located in the town area of Paynesville, on the beautiful Canals
- Absolute waterfront
- Approx. 1.5 kms to Paynesville shops and restaurants.
Tariffs quoted above are not valid for "peak" or other "special events" periods.
- WiFi internet
- Stunning views
- Air conditioning
- On demand TV
- DVD player
- Video games
- Outdoor eating area
- Kitchen utensils
- Kitchen crockery
- Cooking pots and pans
- Welcome pack
- Iron and ironing board
- Towels provided
- Linen provided
- Washing machine
- Nearby attractions
- Single or Couples
- Family friendly
- Indulgence and luxury
- Check-in after: 4:00:00 PM
- Check-out before: 11:00:00 AM
- Cleaning Fee: 282 AUD
- Up to 30 days before the start of the rental period: 100% of the rental
- 30 days before the start of the rental period: 100% of the rental.
To find out more about our terms and conditions please contact us via Aabode.com
Hi Guys, Great to hear from you! We are indeed still available, and have given you a special off-season discount since we would love to host you!