Located on the world famous silt jetties of the Mitchell River, this magnificent property is in a class of its own. The property boasts amazing views of the bluff cliffs and has a deep water private jetty that can moor a large boat also with the added convenience of power, water & lighting. The beautifully renovated home (originally built in 1905) is constructed close to the river, with full river frontage and has expansive views of the mighty Mitchell River and the magnificent colours of The Bluff cliffs.
Bluff View River House offers 3 bedrooms to accommodate up to 8 people with two queen beds and two bunk beds. An additional bungalow is also available to sleep an additional 4 persons.
Bairnsdale & Paynesville are only a short 10 minute drive from Bluff View River House. The local boat ramp is less than 500m away and Lake King is also only a 500m stroll. Even closer is the walk to The Bluff lookout to see the magnificent panoramic views of the Gippsland Lakes region from this amazing vantage point and well worth the effort for an early morning stroll to catch a gorgeous sunrise. With three large bedrooms and an extensive open plan lounge/dining area, this home has been designed for easy living for all the family. It also boasts a large rear deck where you can sit and listen to the sound of birds. Swimming, fishing, and boating can all be enjoyed a stone throw away.
This river frontage property is sure to impress, set in a private serene location, sit back, relax and watch the bird life around the river while fishing from the private jetty. If you have been looking for an exclusive property on the river with its own private jetty, give us a call today to book your holiday in this magical location.
- 2 - 8 guests
- NO SMOKING on property
- Check-In Time: 4 pm
- Check Out Time: 11 am
- SUMMER PEAK CHECK OUT TIME IS STRICTLY 10 AM
- Bedroom 1: 1 Queen
- Bedroom 2: 2 Bunks
- Bedroom 3: 1 Queen
- Bungalow: 2 Singles and 1 Double
- Full kitchen
- Open plan Dining area
- 2 Bathrooms
- Wood Heater
- Reverse Cycle A/C
- This property is not pet-friendly
- Lots of parking for cars and a boat
- Welcome pack includes your basic essentials: Tea, Plunger coffee, instant coffee, sugar, milk, bread, butter, preserves
- TV, WIFI, Fetch (Foxtel Channels), Bedding, Towels, Oven, Microwave, Fridge, Cutlery, Crockery, Gas BBQ, Pizza Oven, Iron, Outdoor setting for up to 12 GUESTS.
- River Front
PLEASE NOTE: This property has 100m of river frontage and guest have direct access to the river along this entire length. The river is unfenced and guest who stay at this house accept full responsibility for the safety and wellbeing for themselves and any children staying with them upon booking this house.
- Kids playground and climbing frame for use by children aged 3 - 10 years of age only
- Located in Eagle Point
Tariffs quoted above are not valid for "peak" or other "special events" periods.
- WiFi internet
- Stunning views
- Air conditioning
- On demand TV
- DVD player
- BBQ facilities
- No smoking
- Outdoor eating area
- Kitchen utensils
- Kitchen crockery
- Cooking pots and pans
- Welcome pack
- Iron and ironing board
- Towels provided
- Linen provided
- Nearby attractions
- Single or Couples
- Family friendly
- Check-in after: 4:00:00 PM
- Check-out before: 11:00:00 AM
- Cleaning Fee: 262 AUD
- Up to 30 days before the start of the rental period: 100% of the rental
- 30 days before the start of the rental period: 100% of the rental.
To find out more about our terms and conditions please contact us via Aabode.com