Peaceful, quiet and completely private - these are all words that describe the incredibly tranquil area surrounding Rosella Source!
A rustic little getaway settled among Australian bushland, with stunning water views from the living area and the beautiful sounds of wildlife and birds in the bush all around you, this property is ideal for those who want to curl up with a book and feel rested away from the bustle and busyness of everyday life.
Wander down the sloping hill to the waters of Duck Arm, and spend time fishing or boating on the gorgeous waters from your very own rustic little jetty.
Just a short walk further down the road and you'll find the inviting calm stretch of water and sandy beach of Mason Bay, or hop in the car and enjoy the scenic drive to the bustling little lake town of Paynesville.
Bring your pet and your family, and enjoy quality time together in this beautiful area!
- 2-8 guests
- Check In Time : 4pm
- Check Out Time : 11am
- Check out time in Summer peak period: 10am
- 1 Queen bedroom
- 1 Bunk Bedroom with 2 sets of bunks ( sleeps 4 )
- 1 bedroom with 2 singles
- Open plan living area & kitchen
- Bathroom with shower
- Separate toilet
- Reverse Cycle/heat/cool in living area
- Small to Medium size dogs
- Property is fully fenced
- Fee per pet is $35 plus $5 for each night in excess of 7 nights
- No Cats allowed
- Dogs only allowed on tiled areas
- Dogs are not allowed on couches or beds
- Owners are responsible for any damage, or mess caused by their pet
- Welcome pack includes your basic essentials: Tea, Plunger coffee, instant coffee, sugar, milk, bread, butter, preserves.
- Special bird seed provided for feeding birds
- TV, CD Player, Linen, Towels, Microwave, Coffee Plunger, Cutlery, Crockery, Iron, Ironing Board, Washing Machine, Clothes Line, Outdoor Setting, Wood BBQ, Pet Friendly, Games,
- Undercover carport.
- This property is absolute waterfront and has a Jetty
*Tariffs quoted above are not valid for "peak" or other "special events" periods.
- WiFi internet
- Stunning views
- Air conditioning
- On demand TV
- BBQ facilities
- Pet friendly
- No smoking
- Kitchen utensils
- Kitchen crockery
- Cooking pots and pans
- Welcome pack
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Towels provided
- Linen provided
- Washing machine
- BBQ area
- Nearby attractions
- Bushwalking trails
- Single or Couples
- Family friendly
- Check-in after: 4:00:00 PM
- Check-out before: 11:00:00 AM
- Cleaning Fee: 200 AUD
- Up to 30 days before the start of the rental period: 100% of the rental
- 30 days before the start of the rental period: 100% of the rental.
To find out more about our terms and conditions please contact us via Aabode.com.