A 2 Bed Oasis In Melbournes Hawthorn Village
Nestled in the village life of Hawthorn only three train stops into the centre of busy Melbourne is this newly renovated, spacious two bedroom apartment complete with king-size bed in the master bedroom as well as a king single with extra pull-out single in the second bedroom.
It comes complete with wooden floor boards in the kitchen which houses Miele oven and gas cooktop as well as Bellini dishwasher.
Brand new furniture along with large flat screen TV has been chosen to make you feel right at home.
You also have the added advantage of reverse cycle air conditioning along with an undercover car space even though you are only a stones throw away from the centre of Melbourne and the Hawthorn train station is a 2 minute walk at the end of the street. The beauty of our lovely apartment is that it is extremely quiet whilst also being so close to the centre of Melbourne.
Being right in amongst beautiful Hawthorn Village we are only a short walk to Burwood Road (2mins walk from the apartment) which also has trams than run directly to the CBD via popular Bridge Rd - a hub of Melbourne dining, retail and fashion.
Restaurants, Cafes and Shopping:
There are lots of Cafe's, Restaurants and a gourmet supermarket on Burwood Rd - all just a 3-5 minute stroll from the apartment.
Excellent access to Yarra parklands, bike tracks and St James Park
The major Epworth Hospital is also located on Bridge Road which is extremely close and you are only a few stops to Richmond Station where you can access the MCG, Rod Laver Tennis Arena with a short walk from Richmond station.
Other Thing to Note:
* Please note that the undercover car space provided with the apartment is narrower than a typical car space - 7.5ft / 2.29m wide versus a typical opening of 9ft / 2.75m. Most small to medium sized cars will fit and generally our guests do not have a problem, but if you have a wide car or you're not a confident parker, it may not be suitable.
* Have you got a baby or an infant traveling with you? We're happy to arrange the hire and delivery of baby items, subject to availability, with excellent package rates for two or more items. Please note that we require a minimum of two days notice, with full payment completed before the items are delivered.
* An additional $40 will be charged to your total if a check-in happens after 8 pm and we require your arrival time as the Concierge does not live on site.
* The king bed in the main bedroom can also be configured as two adults single beds.
* A mandatory full clean of the property and complete linen change will be done every 4 weeks and added to your total booking amount for any booking longer than a month. This will be added to your total amount and processed separately.
* Please note that this property has been specifically catered for short-term rentals and is not a hotel.
- WiFi internet
- Air conditioning
- No smoking
- Kitchen utensils
- Kitchen crockery
- Cooking pots and pans
- Welcome pack
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Towels provided
- Linen provided
- Washing machine
- Nearby attractions
- Single or Couples
- Family friendly
- Indulgence and luxury
- LGBTQI Friendly