"Callala Cottage" is fully fenced with a large upstairs deck to enjoy the views of the tranquil surrounding area and abundant bird life. The property has 3 bedrooms, reverse cycle air conditioning and has great side access for cars and boat parking. Two of the bedrooms have a private balcony. An added bonus is you may bring the family pet, "Callala Cottage" is within walking distance to the beach, Callala Beach Pizzeria / Restaurant and the Bistro at the Callala Beach Bowling Club.
* This house IS pet friendly, a pet surcharge fee of $100 applies; all pets must be agreed to in writing prior to stay.
Sleeps: 6 people, linen, towels and toiletry items not supplied
* Kitchen fully equipped with microwave & dishwasher
* TV & DVD player
* Reverse Cycle Air conditioning
* BBQ & outdoor furniture
* Washing machine & extra toilet
* Fully fenced with great side access for cars & boat parking
* Bedroom 1: Queen bed with private balcony
* Bedroom 2: Double bed with private balcony
* Bedroom 3: Single bunk beds
Linen hire cost: $150 including 1 bath mat, 1 hand towel, 1 face washer, all sheets, all pillow cases & all towels
Extra Costs: $15 per bed for bed making, $8 per beach towel, $15 per small Housekeeping package including; tea towels, dish washing tablets, dish washing liquid, toilet paper, dish washing cloths, scourer & laundry powder.
* If you only require linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our holiday bookings officer for a quote. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds.
An extra $20 call out fee will apply for last minute linen order after 12 noon on your arrival day.
- Air conditioning
- DVD player
- BBQ facilities
- Pet friendly
- Outdoor eating area
- Washing machine
- BBQ area
- Family friendly
- Check-in after: 2:00:00 PM
- Check-out before: 10:00:00 AM
- Bond: 350 AUD
- Cleaning Fee: 185 AUD
Cancellation Policy - booking and admin fees, extras and linen hire charges are non-refundable.