Fully self contained Villas 5A Jetty Rd built specially for romantic or chill out escapes for couples or singles. Yes your furry friend is allowed inside to share an up market experience with you. Towels provided for your dog after going swimming at the beach. Our other Seagrass Villa 1 is also dog friendly.
Fully equipped with books and magazines with electric stove, microwave, dishwasher, large stainless steel fridge, toaster, kettle, sandwich maker, blender and all cutlery. Jamie Oliver pans, Maxwell Williams and Salt and Pepper crockery.
Large air conditioned king sized bed with mounted TV, all linen, towels and dressing gowns supplied. Eco friendly toiletries supplied with large shower, twin basins and large vanity area in a two way en suite.
Lounge area has TV with a soundbar with ipod dock, dvd player and a selection of music and movies. The front decking leads you into a quiet and comfortable 'Reading Room', equipped with books and magazines. Front decking over looks the park opposite. Rear of the property has decking with chairs and a BBQ to cook on. The deck overlooks a small garden with a spa.
Complimentary bottle of South Australian wine. You may choose from our 5 varieties on offer. Ample breakfast provisions including bacon, eggs, bread, cereals and other local produce. Bottomless cups of tea and coffee. Complimentary lollies and port. Vegan/vegetarian, gluten free and other dietary requirements can be catered.
Quality furnishings and decor throughout.
Places and things to do:
- Short drive to Victor Harbor, Wirrina, Rapid Bay, Yankalilla, Carrickalinga, Second Valley, Lady Bay Golf Club, McLaren Vale, Willunga and Aldinga. Catch the ferry to Kangaroo Island as Cape Jervis is not too far away. Why not your trip and explore this beautiful place.
- Take a stroll on beautiful pristine Normanville Beach and enjoy the taste of local produce at the variety of cafes and restaurants on the main street and on the foreshore.
- Potter around the second hand shops, galleries and other shopping opportunities
- Do everything or do nothing.
Packages that can be organised for you to make your visit special:
- Give that special present to those you love, Gift Vouchers are available for purchase.
- Enjoy a relaxing massage in your villa if you wish or go to a yoga session.
- BBQ and salad platters
- Cheese platters
- Fruit platters
Enjoy sunset drinks and nibbles on the lush grassed area on the foreshore.
***Rates displayed above may not be valid for "off-peak & peak dates" or other "special events" periods, (eg. concert events/length of stay, etc). Please make a booking request via Aabode.com to receive a quote and specify the number of guests when making a booking request as there may be an additional charge for extra persons.***
- Air conditioning
- DVD player
- Board games
- BBQ facilities
- Pet friendly
- Outdoor eating area
- Kitchen utensils
- Kitchen crockery
- Cooking pots and pans
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Towels provided
- Linen provided
- Golf course
- BBQ area
- Nearby attractions
- Dog park
- Single or Couples
- Indulgence and luxury
- LGBTQI Friendly
- Check-in after: 2:00:00 PM
- Check-out before: 10:00:00 AM
- Cleaning Fee: 40 AUD
- Up to 7 days before the start of the rental period: 0% of the rental
- 7 days before the start of the rental period: 100% of the rental.
Dog cleaning fee of $40 to be paid on arrival.
To find out more about our terms and conditions please contact us via Aabode.com.