This spacious and well-equipped studio unit sits in the heart of Manly with the terrace overlooking the vibrant mall below. Manly is one of the most popular beachside suburbs in Sydney. It has a way of making you feel relaxed and carefree yet has a vibrant urban sophistication than rivals some of the most famous beachside locations in the world. It's the perfect location to explore Sydney, with bus's at your doorstep and the ferries to the city taking just 15mins, a short walk away.
Positioned in the secure Waterside Apartments my place is a spacious and well-designed studio unit centrally located right on the Corso, and can accommodate up to 3 people. The apartment is a very short stroll to all the major venues in the area. It's been furnished with quality inclusions and your ultimate comfort in mind. Sit on the balcony in the morning with a coffee and watch all the action below.
The fully equipped kitchen and stylish lounge is a spacious area. There's a comfy sofa bed if needed for extra guests.
- Queen bed with luxurious bedding
- Built-in wardrobes
- Ample bathroom
- Fully equipped kitchen with everything you need to enjoy your stay.
- Coffee plunger to start the day fresh.
- Unlimited Wi-Fi when you just want to surf.
- Netflix for those chilled out days.
In the iconic Waterside Apartments, you have access to all the facilities available in the building.
- The wonderful rooftop terrace, beautifully styled with outdoor furniture and plants over looking iconic Manly.
- Enjoy expansive views over The Corso towards the beach with the sunset while you drink your cocktail.
-Take a dip in the heated swimming pool.
- Secure complex in a prime position.
- There's a coin-operated laundry with washers and dryers on the same floor.
My family love Manly and I want to make sure you enjoy it as much as we do so I'm available whenever you need.
- WiFi internet
- Air conditioning
- On demand TV
- Swimming pool
- Kitchen utensils
- Kitchen crockery
- Cooking pots and pans
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Towels provided
- Washing machine
- Single or Couples
- Family friendly
- Indulgence and luxury
- LGBTQI Friendly
- Check-in after: 2:00:00 PM
- Check-out before: 10:00:00 AM
- Up to 7 days before the start of the rental period: 50% of the rental
- 7 days before the start of the rental period: 100% of the rental.
- No smoking
- Not suitable for pets
- No parties or events
- Please respect the space as your own
- Please respect the other residents
- If there are complaints on noise you may be asked to leave
- Offensive noise and anti-social behaviour is prohibited.
- Please only use the sheets required for the number of guests you have booked for. If you use them I will need to charge you an extra guest fee for every night you have booked.
- Apartment and common areas of the building are strictly non-smoking.
- Please return any moved furniture to it's original position
- Keeping the unit tidy and cleaning up after your stay will be greatly appreciated
-Please do not loose the key tag. It's hard to get another one. A replacement fee of $100 will be charged.
-Please don't forget to return our visitors parking permit to the unit before leaving. A replacement fee of $150 will be charged.
You must also acknowledge
Potential for noise - As you are on The Corso some noise from the mall below may be heard.
No parking on property - There is a parking station opposite the building where you have 2 hours free.
Cancel up to 7 days before check in and get a 50% refund (minus service fees). Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable. Service fees are refunded when cancellation happens before check in and within 48 hours of booking.