This stunning family home in McCrae is close to beaches, golf courses and shops. Sleeps 15.
PLEASE NOTE: STRICTLY NO PARTIES ALLOWED. This superbly presented home is located in a quiet, tree-lined street in popular McCrae, and within easy driving distance of the beaches, golf courses, cafes, shops and other attractions of McCrae and the surrounding areas of Dromana and Rosebud. "Kasih @Hillman" comprises five spacious bedrooms, two bathrooms, and three living areas, plus a superb kitchen and a butler's pantry.
The huge, air-conditioned living area on the ground floor features a giant TV and opens on one side to a timber deck, complete with BBQ, umbrella and outdoor setting, and on the other side to a magnificent dining space and a modern, fully equipped kitchen with a servery to the outdoor living area. Also downstairs is the second living area, furnished with a games table and a comfortable lounge which also converts into a double bed, the delightful master bedroom, complete with en-suite and its own private courtyard, and the second bedroom with a set of single bunks.
Upstairs is the air-conditioned third living area, complete with another giant TV and comfy lounge suite, and opening onto a vast, sheltered deck with outdoor furniture and views across McCrae to the beach. Also adjoining this gorgeous deck is the second bedroom, which is flanked by two other bedrooms and the palatial main bathroom.
Your children are made very welcome at "Kasih @Hillman", with a porta-cot, high-chair and stair-guard provided for your convenience, while the fully fenced backyard features a cubby house and play equipment to keep them happy for hours.
Parking is no problem at "Kasih @Hillman", with a wide driveway big enough to accommodate several cars plus a boat.
"Kasih @Hillman" is a truly unique holiday destination that will appeal to families and larger groups, and one that you'll be eager to return to year after year!
"Kasih @Hillman" is configured to comfortably sleep any combination of adults and children up to a maximum of 15.
Bedroom 1: One King bed
Bedroom 2: One Queen bed
Bedroom 3: A set of single bunks
Bedroom 4: Two sets of single bunks and a trundle bed
Bedroom 5: One set of tri-bunks
*Tri-bunks are comprised of a single upper and a double lower
There is also a divan in the second living area that converts to a double bed, suitable for one adult or two children
All beds are equipped with pillows, doonas, doona covers, top & bottom sheets and pillowcases, with beds made up before arrival and stripped after departure. Towels & bathmats will also be provided. A small fee applies for this service.
Linen hire charges: $30 per King/Queen or double bed/bunk and $15 per single bed/ bunk. Charges apply per stay.
Air-conditioning both upstairs and down
Ample car parking
Ample room to park a boat
Close to boat ramps
Close to golf courses
Close to safe beaches
En-suite to Master Bedroom
Fabulous sheltered upper deck with outdoor furniture and water views
Fully equipped, modern kitchen
Fully fenced backyard with play equipment for the kids
Great outside area with BBQ and outdoor setting
Kids cubby house
Portable fans supplied
Portable heaters supplied
Strictly no smoking allowed
Welcome to McCrae!
As well as the nearby, immensely popular beach, this area is loved for its weekend markets, including craft and vintage markets, as well as its fresh fruit and vegetable produce. There are many market growers in the area, including Lamantina's, suppliers of fruit and vegetables to the nation's supermarkets. To the South, near Main Ridge can be found the Sunny Ridge Strawberry Farm. In the warmer months, locals and visitors flock here to pick their own strawberries.
There is also another world that is easily accessible from "Kasih @Hillman", and that is the amazing world of the Mornington Peninsula... This gorgeous slice of Victoria provides endless opportunities for a day's outing. Studded with top shelf wineries and gourmet restaurants, and adorned with some of the most glorious beaches you will ever see, the Mornington Peninsula is truly a jewel in Victoria's crown
Golfers play at the Eagle Ridge Golf Course on Browns Road, the Rosebud Country Club on Boneo Road, or at the Rosebud Park Public Golf Course on Elizabeth Drive. Cycling is also a popular pastime on the Mornington Peninsula. Point Nepean Road and the Nepean Highway are used by cyclists, as well as shared trails. The Mornington Peninsula Shire has constructed almost 80 kilometers of trails.
Driving inland, this region provides an endless vista of rolling hills and pristine vineyards, while the coastal road offers some of the most strikingly beautiful seascapes in the state. The Mornington Peninsula is a compulsory addition to any visitor's itinerary.
- Air conditioning
- Video games
- Board games
- BBQ facilities
- Kitchen utensils
- Kitchen crockery
- Cooking pots and pans
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Washing machine
- Nearby attractions
- Single or Couples
- Family friendly
- Indulgence and luxury
- Check-in after: 2:00:00 PM
- Check-out before: 10:00:00 AM
- Cleaning Fee: 45 AUD
PLEASE NOTE: SMOKING IS NOT PERMITTED IN ANY PROPERTY
PARTIES & FUNCTIONS
PARTIES AND FUNCTIONS ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
The Property is let for domestic occupation only, and any other use of the Property is forbidden
Breach of this condition may result in immediate termination of occupancy, eviction without refund and extra fees for security, cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs etc.
Bass Coast Shire Council bylaws state that any loud noise whatsoever is strictly prohibited during the following times:
Monday to Thursday before 7 am and after 10 pm
Friday before 7 am and after 11 pm
Saturday and Public Holidays before 9 am and after 11 pm
Sunday before 9 am and after 10 pm
This Property is located in a residential area and Management asks that Guests and their Visitors are considerate regarding noise at all times.
Disturbance to neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination and eviction without refund and extra charges may be made for security and other expenses.
GENERAL GUEST RESPONSIBILITIES
- Guests must comply with all applicable House Rules and all instructions from Management concerning occupancy, Property, health, safety and quiet enjoyment of the Property and neighbours.
- Only the Guests nominated and agreed in the Booking may stay in the Property overnight. If any other persons stay, extra charges may apply or the agreement may be terminated without refund
- Setting up makeshift structures, such as tents or caravans, to accommodate more persons than the Property permits is prohibited.
- Guests are responsible for damage, breakages, theft and loss of the Property and any part of it during their stay. Management must be immediately notified of any such damage, breakage, theft or loss. Management may recover, at its discretion, repair or replacement costs from the Guests.
- In the event that Visitors are permitted to visit the Property during the Booking, Guests must take full responsibility for the behaviour of their Visitors while they are at the Property. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions by a Visitor will be deemed to be a breach by the Guest and treated accordingly.
- Before departure, all food must be removed from fridges, freezers etc., all rubbish and recycling placed in the appropriate council bins (where provided), and crockery and cutlery washed and packed away. All non-recyclable rubbish must be bagged prior to being placed in council bins (where provided). All recyclable materials must be placed in the Recycling bin (where provided). Please note that plastic shopping bags are not recyclable.
CONDITION OF PROPERTY ON DEPARTURE
The Property must be left in a clean and tidy condition, and the BBQ (where provided) must be left clean and presentable for the next Guests.
- Extra cleaning charges may be incurred for the cleaning of the BBQ, dirty dishes, washing machine, dishwasher, emptying the fridge, removal of excessive rubbish etc. Should the cleaning fee be more than the usual cost for cleaning the Property, the Guests will be charged the additional costs.
OTHER GUEST RESPONSIBILITIES
- All furniture and furnishings must be left in the position they were in upon arrival.
- The Property must be vacated on time and secured. All windows and doors are to be locked. All keys must be returned to the key safe.
- Guests are responsible for the safekeeping and replacement of accommodation keys. If keys are lost, Guests will be responsible for all charges involved in obtaining new keys. Should Guests lock themselves out of the Property, a callout fee will apply.
PROBLEMS OR COMPLAINTS
- In the case of any problem or complaint, Guests must inform Management at the earliest opportunity so Management has the chance to rectify the situation as quickly and efficiently as possible. Management will not be responsible for any such problem or complaint, which can be dealt with locally, and of which it has not been advised at the earliest opportunity, and/or of which it has not been advised until the end of, or after the completion of, the Booking.
- Guests must allow repair/service personnel access to the Property during reasonable hours.
- Any complaint which cannot be resolved locally must be notified to Management prior to departure from the Property.
- Whilst Management will make every effort to ensure that problems are rectified quickly and efficiently, Management accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage caused by either whole or partial loss of power, or malfunctioning appliances, and no refunds will be given as a result of any appliance being either wholly or partly unusable for any portion of the Booking, for whatever reason.
- You indemnify Us against any liability which may attach to Us as a result of damage, injury or loss being personal or proprietary suffered by any person where such damage, injury or loss has been contributed to or caused by any act or occasion of You or Your Visitor.
- It is recommended that all Guests purchase travel insurance since Management accepts no responsibility for any injuries, illnesses or accidents that may occur to Guests or Visitors whilst staying at the Property.
ITEMS LEFT BEHIND
- Please check carefully before You leave the property, as We cannot guarantee any items left in properties will be found and returned to You. We must be notified immediately of any items left behind by Guests or Visitors. Unclaimed items will be held for one month and then donated to charity. Items can be returned by post upon prepayment of postage and packaging, plus a handling fee.
- Where a Property has been designated as not pet-friendly, no pets of any sort may be taken to the Property. Any breach of this condition may result in termination and eviction without refund and extra charges may be made for cleaning and other expenses.
- Where a Property is designated as pet friendly, and Management has agreed to pets being allowed to stay, pet owners will be responsible for cleaning up after their pets, both inside and outside the property. Pets are not allowed on the furniture at any time. Any evidence of pets on furniture or pet droppings found anywhere on the Property, or any damage caused by pets will incur extra cleaning fees.
- Linen can be provided on request, at a minimal cost. This service includes top and bottom sheets, pillowcases, hand towels, tea towels, bath towels and bath mats.
- Beds will be made up prior to arrival and stripped after departure as a part of the linen service, which is compulsory for all one-night stays.
- Unless arrangements have been made for linen to be provided, Guests are required to supply AND USE all their own linen, including TOP AND BOTTOM SHEETS, pillowcases and towels. Failure to do so may incur extra fees for the laundering of doonas, doona covers and mattress protectors.
- All one night stays will incur a surcharge plus linen hire charges.
- One night stays are not available at all Properties.
- WHERE LINEN HAS BEEN PROVIDED, GUESTS MUST NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, STRIP THE BEDS OR REMOVE THE DOONA COVERS FROM THE DOONAS, AS THE CLEANERS ARE REQUIRED TO DO AN INVENTORY OF LINEN AS PART OF THEIR SECURITY CHECK.
- Upon departure from the Property, Guests will be responsible for putting the garbage and recycling bins out (where applicable) and returning the keys to the key safe. Any extra cost incurred by Management for the disposal of rubbish and/or recycling as a result of Guests failing to comply with this condition may incur extra charges.