THE SOUND OF THE SEA.... 150M TO THE BEACH!
Rates are based on 6 guests for all bedrooms.
If you require only 2 bedrooms, please request for a quote.
An inviting retreat awaits you at Mirador where you can totally relax... close enough to hear the waves on the shore! Incredible location, just 150m to the sands of McCrae beach and a three minute walk to the stylish McCrae cafes and restaurants, including the newly renovated "Pavilion". Enjoy the short walk to McCrae yacht club, lighthouse, playground and historic McCrae Homestead.
This character-filled property could easily become your private beach retreat! Sleeping a maximum of 7 guests, the property is perfect for 1 or 2 families and is well designed for privacy and comfort. It is set on a private block, with the seasonal Coburn Creek quietly trickling along the side of the property. The property has ducted heating upstairs and downstairs.
Mirador offers the following living spaces at street level (upstairs):
- Comfortable, air-conditioned, open-plan living featuring high ceilings and plenty of light
- Separate dining area with seating for 8
- Fully equipped kitchen with new oven/stove, microwave, dishwasher and large fridge/freezer
- Spacious sunken lounge with 42 inch plasma, DVD player, CD player and delightful open fire. - - Door leads onto decking with outdoor table and tranquil views
- Bedrooms 1 and 2
- Laundry with washing machine and additional fridge
- Renovated bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate toilet
- Out the lounge room door an external staircase leads downstairs to:
- Bedrooms 3 and 4 (with ensuite), includes tea and coffee making facilities. (Perfect accommodation for grandparents/ teenagers or couples requiring privacy).
- Bedroom 1: Main Queen bed (upstairs) with bay views and split system (sleeps 2)
- Bedroom 2: 2 x singles (upstairs) - these can be pushed together upon request (sleeps 2)
- Bedroom 3: 1 x double bed, TV (downstairs) (sleeps 2)
- Bedroom 4: 1 x single (downstairs) (sleeps 1)
- Ensuite bathroom with shower, toilet and vanity.
Outside facilities include:
- Shady deck with lovely treetop and creek views (seasonal), outdoor seating for 8 and gas BBQ.
- Off street driveway parking for one car + carport for another car. Room for boat/ jet ski.
- Rustic, scenic block with babbling creek. Please note the creek and yard are unfenced so may not suit families with young children.
- All this, just a short stroll to the picturesque sands and cafes of sought after McCrae.
All tariffs are BYO linen. Guests BYO top and bottom sheets, pillowcases, towels and teatowels.
Doonas and pillows are provided.
Full linen hire is available for $40 per bed.
***Rates displayed above may not be valid for "off-peak & peak dates" or other "special events" periods, (eg. concert events/length of stay, etc). Please make a booking request via Aabode.com to receive a quote and specify the number of guests when making a booking request as there may be an additional charge for extra persons.***
McCrae Yacht Club
Enchanted Adventure Garden and Maze
Peninsula Hot Springs Wineries
- Stunning views
- Air conditioning
- DVD player
- BBQ facilities
- No smoking
- Kitchen utensils
- Kitchen crockery
- Cooking pots and pans
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Washing machine
- Single or Couples
- Family friendly
- Health retreat
- LGBTQI Friendly
- Check-in after: 3:00:00 PM
- Check-out before: 10:00:00 AM
- Bond: 1,000 AUD
- Up to 14 days before the start of the rental period: 50% of the rental
- 14 days before the start of the rental period: 100% of the rental.
Strictly no smoking, no pets.
Check-in time over Summer period is 4pm, check out 10am. All other periods check in time is 3pm, check out time 10am, unless no guests are checking in same day. (12pm check out by arrangement for off peak periods).
Mirador is available to families or adult groups aged 25+ years.
I.D. and guest list required for all bookings.
Parties, functions, buck's nights or hen's nights are not permitted and will result in guests being asked to leave immediately, with no refund offered.
Please leave the house neat and tidy as you find it.
Additional charge for adults children and babies applies when there are more than 6 guests in total. Payment request for this amount will be sent through separate to your reservation tariff.
Mornington Peninsula Shire Council code of conduct for short stay rental accommodation applies to EVERY property on the Mornington Peninsula.