This recently renovated home lives up to its name, as the photographs illustrate so well... Overlooking Cleeland Bight and Bass Strait, "Sunset by the Sea" features spectacular water views by day, and glorious sunsets at night!
"Sunset by the Sea" is located just 150m from a knockout beach, and 1k from central San Remo, with it's hotels, shops, cafes and restaurants. San Remo is an active fishing village, with a picturesque jetty and a fleet of fishing vessels. Scheduled pelican feedings occur at the jetty every day, much to the delight of holiday makers from the world over!
Beautifully appointed with all-new furnishings and fittings, "Sunset by the Sea" features supremely comfortable beds, a luxurious lounge suite and a superb dining setting. Also featured is a well equipped kitchen, washing machine and tumble dryer, reverse-cycle air conditioning, and ceiling fans in the upstairs bedrooms. The magnificent master bedroom features stunning views, and opens on to a generous balcony that's just perfect for a quiet, lazy breakfast, or relaxing evening cocktail, soaking up the awesome view...
Outdoor living has not been neglected, with a gas BBQ and outdoor setting provided, and a secure, fenced back yard for the children to play. A single carport sits atop a long driveway that provides off-street parking for another 2-3 vehicles.
You will need to book early to secure this property for your next holiday, as we expect this delightful home to be extremely popular. Once you've experienced "Sunset by the Sea", you'll want to re-book immediately for next year!
"Sunset by the Sea" is configured to comfortably sleep any combination of adults and children up to a maximum of eight...
Bedroom 1: One queen bed
Bedroom 2: One queen bed
Bedroom 3: Two single beds
Bedroom 4: Two single beds
All beds are equipped with pillows, doonas and doona covers. Guests are required to provide their own linen unless otherwise arranged. All linen, including top & bottom sheets, pillowcases, towels & bathmats can be provided, with beds made up before arrival and stripped after departure, for a minimal fee.
Linen Hire Charges: $30 per Queen bed and $15 per single bed. Charges apply per stay.
- Stunning views
- Air conditioning
- DVD player
- BBQ facilities
- Outdoor eating area
- Kitchen utensils
- Kitchen crockery
- Cooking pots and pans
- Washing machine
- Nearby attractions
- Single or Couples
- Family friendly
- Check-in after: 2:00:00 PM
- Check-out before: 10:00:00 AM
- Cleaning Fee: 45 AUD
PLEASE NOTE: SMOKING IS NOT PERMITTED IN ANY PROPERTY
PARTIES & FUNCTIONS
PARTIES AND FUNCTIONS ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
The Property is let for domestic occupation only, and any other use of the Property is forbidden
Breach of this condition may result in immediate termination of occupancy, eviction without refund and extra fees for security, cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs etc.
Bass Coast Shire Council bylaws state that any loud noise whatsoever is strictly prohibited during the following times:
Monday to Thursday before 7 am and after 10 pm
Friday before 7 am and after 11 pm
Saturday and Public Holidays before 9 am and after 11 pm
Sunday before 9 am and after 10 pm
This Property is located in a residential area and Management asks that Guests and their Visitors are considerate regarding noise at all times.
Disturbance to neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination and eviction without refund and extra charges may be made for security and other expenses.
GENERAL GUEST RESPONSIBILITIES
- Guests must comply with all applicable House Rules and all instructions from Management concerning occupancy, Property, health, safety and quiet enjoyment of the Property and neighbours.
- Only the Guests nominated and agreed in the Booking may stay in the Property overnight. If any other persons stay, extra charges may apply or the agreement may be terminated without refund
- Setting up makeshift structures, such as tents or caravans, to accommodate more persons than the Property permits is prohibited.
- Guests are responsible for damage, breakages, theft and loss of the Property and any part of it during their stay. Management must be immediately notified of any such damage, breakage, theft or loss. Management may recover, at its discretion, repair or replacement costs from the Guests.
- In the event that Visitors are permitted to visit the Property during the Booking, Guests must take full responsibility for the behaviour of their Visitors while they are at the Property. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions by a Visitor will be deemed to be a breach by the Guest and treated accordingly.
- Before departure, all food must be removed from fridges, freezers etc., all rubbish and recycling placed in the appropriate council bins (where provided), and crockery and cutlery washed and packed away. All non-recyclable rubbish must be bagged prior to being placed in council bins (where provided). All recyclable materials must be placed in the Recycling bin (where provided). Please note that plastic shopping bags are not recyclable.
CONDITION OF PROPERTY ON DEPARTURE
The Property must be left in a clean and tidy condition, and the BBQ (where provided) must be left clean and presentable for the next Guests.
- Extra cleaning charges may be incurred for the cleaning of the BBQ, dirty dishes, washing machine, dishwasher, emptying the fridge, removal of excessive rubbish etc. Should the cleaning fee be more than the usual cost for cleaning the Property, the Guests will be charged the additional costs.
OTHER GUEST RESPONSIBILITIES
- All furniture and furnishings must be left in the position they were in upon arrival.
- The Property must be vacated on time and secured. All windows and doors are to be locked. All keys must be returned to the key safe.
- Guests are responsible for the safekeeping and replacement of accommodation keys. If keys are lost, Guests will be responsible for all charges involved in obtaining new keys. Should Guests lock themselves out of the Property, a callout fee will apply.
PROBLEMS OR COMPLAINTS
- In the case of any problem or complaint, Guests must inform Management at the earliest opportunity so Management has the chance to rectify the situation as quickly and efficiently as possible. Management will not be responsible for any such problem or complaint, which can be dealt with locally, and of which it has not been advised at the earliest opportunity, and/or of which it has not been advised until the end of, or after the completion of, the Booking.
- Guests must allow repair/service personnel access to the Property during reasonable hours.
- Any complaint which cannot be resolved locally must be notified to Management prior to departure from the Property.
- Whilst Management will make every effort to ensure that problems are rectified quickly and efficiently, Management accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage caused by either whole or partial loss of power, or malfunctioning appliances, and no refunds will be given as a result of any appliance being either wholly or partly unusable for any portion of the Booking, for whatever reason.
- You indemnify Us against any liability which may attach to Us as a result of damage, injury or loss being personal or proprietary suffered by any person where such damage, injury or loss has been contributed to or caused by any act or occasion of You or Your Visitor.
- It is recommended that all Guests purchase travel insurance since Management accepts no responsibility for any injuries, illnesses or accidents that may occur to Guests or Visitors whilst staying at the Property.
ITEMS LEFT BEHIND
- Please check carefully before You leave the property, as We cannot guarantee any items left in properties will be found and returned to You. We must be notified immediately of any items left behind by Guests or Visitors. Unclaimed items will be held for one month and then donated to charity. Items can be returned by post upon prepayment of postage and packaging, plus a handling fee.
- Where a Property has been designated as not pet-friendly, no pets of any sort may be taken to the Property. Any breach of this condition may result in termination and eviction without refund and extra charges may be made for cleaning and other expenses.
- Where a Property is designated as pet friendly, and Management has agreed to pets being allowed to stay, pet owners will be responsible for cleaning up after their pets, both inside and outside the property. Pets are not allowed on the furniture at any time. Any evidence of pets on furniture or pet droppings found anywhere on the Property, or any damage caused by pets will incur extra cleaning fees.
- Linen can be provided on request, at a minimal cost. This service includes top and bottom sheets, pillowcases, hand towels, tea towels, bath towels and bath mats.
- Beds will be made up prior to arrival and stripped after departure as a part of the linen service, which is compulsory for all one-night stays.
- Unless arrangements have been made for linen to be provided, Guests are required to supply AND USE all their own linen, including TOP AND BOTTOM SHEETS, pillowcases and towels. Failure to do so may incur extra fees for the laundering of doonas, doona covers and mattress protectors.
- All one night stays will incur a surcharge plus linen hire charges.
- One night stays are not available at all Properties.
- WHERE LINEN HAS BEEN PROVIDED, GUESTS MUST NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, STRIP THE BEDS OR REMOVE THE DOONA COVERS FROM THE DOONAS, AS THE CLEANERS ARE REQUIRED TO DO AN INVENTORY OF LINEN AS PART OF THEIR SECURITY CHECK.
- Upon departure from the Property, Guests will be responsible for putting the garbage and recycling bins out (where applicable) and returning the keys to the key safe. Any extra cost incurred by Management for the disposal of rubbish and/or recycling as a result of Guests failing to comply with this condition may incur extra charges.