Perfect Family Cottage!!
Ideally positioned classic beach home within an easy walk to Jimmys Beach on Port Stephens. A haven for the family holiday this three bedroom home will sleeps seven. With a large covered outdoor patio and backyard the children will have space to play while Mum and Dad relax around the outdoor table, enjoying the privacy that this property affords. Make sure this home is at the top of your list for your next holiday get-away.
Property Details: 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom, garage not available. Perfect holiday home for the family. Air-Conditioned. Undercover entertaining patio with 4 burner hooded barbecue, large backyard with outdoor wash-off shower. Close to Jimmy's Beach.
Kitchen: Modern with all quality appliances including dishwasher and Breville coffee machine
Lounge: Open plan family area with one 3 seater loung, 1 2seater loiunge, television, dvd player, cd player and Sony Playstation. Air-conditioning
Dining Area: Wooden table with seating for 8 within the open-plan living area
Bedroom1: Queen bed
Bedroom2: Queen bed + Bunk beds
Bedroom3: Trio Bunk (double on bottom, single on top)
Family Area: Outdoor covered patio with large square wooden table with seating for eight, 4 burner hooded barbecue behind high front gates affording plenty of privacy and security.
Bathroom: Shower, bath, vanity with separate toilet (you have got to come and check out the toilet seat and cover!)
Pool/Amenity: Backyard wash-off shower area
Parking: Garage Not Available - Carport/covered parking behind high front gates. Secure parking area.
Linen/Hire: No linen provided. Please bring sheets, towels, tea-towels, pillow slips and bathmats. Hire linen available on request
Local Sport: Surfing, fishing, bush walking, tennis, golfing, bowls, cycling, hiking, croquet, zumba classes, yoga, kayaking and more
Beach Access: For Bennett's Beach access from Surf Club. For Jimmy's Beach access through the Caravan Park Reserve. Four wheel drive beach access from Sanderling Avenue and many Myall lakes National Park beach accesses (National Park pass required)
Laundry: Washing Machine and Dryer, clothes airer, iron, ironing board, vacuum cleaner, broom
Special Items: Dishwasher. Please bring your own grocery items, cleaning products and personal items. We have a Supermarket in Hawks Nest if you do not wish to travel with these items. Air-Conditioned
During School Holidays, Christmas and New Year, Saturday to Saturday weekly bookings only (min 7 nights)
***Rates displayed above may not be valid for ""off-peak & peak dates"" or other ""special events"" periods, (eg. concert events/length of stay, etc). Please make a booking request via Aabode.com to receive a quote and specify the number of guests when making a booking request as there may be an additional charge for extra persons.***
- Air conditioning
- DVD player
- BBQ facilities
- Kitchen utensils
- Kitchen crockery
- Cooking pots and pans
- Iron and ironing board
- Washing machine
- Nearby attractions
- Single or Couples
- Family friendly
- LGBTQI Friendly
- Check-in after: 2:00:00 PM
- Check-out before: 10:00:00 AM
- Cleaning Fee: 130 AUD
- Up to 60 days before the start of the rental period: 50% of the rental
- 60 days before the start of the rental period: 100% of the rental.
-The property is fully equipped; however, linen is not supplied. You will need to bring sheets, pillow slips, towels, face cloths, bathmats and tea towels.
- Everyone likes to enjoy their peace and quiet, so we ask that you avoid any unnecessary noise, or unruly behaviour that may disturb neighbours, or adjoining occupiers.
- You are required to leave the premises neat clean and tidy.
- Overcrowding is not permitted. The number of guests must not exceed the number of beds.
- Any damage, breakages or loass must be reported to the Managing Agent and payment is the responsibility of the guest.
- Check-in is from 2:00pm. Check out time is by 9:30am. If possible, an early check-in, or late check-out can be arranged upon request.
- During school holidays, Saturday to Saturday weekly bookings only.
- No applicant under the age of 19 will be permitted to occupy holiday properties unless accompanied by an adult. No group bookings for under 19s are permitted.
- We have the right to cancel the booking immediately and the full amount of the accommodation will be refunded.
- A cancellation fee of $110 will apply to all cancelled bookings.
- No matter the reason for you cancelling your booking, no refund will be made unless, and until, the same premises are re-let by another booking for the full rental period. If the property is not re-booked, the deposit is forfeited.
- Cancel up to 60 days before your check-in and receive a 50% refund, minus our cancellation fee.
- Cancel within 60 days of your check-in and the reservation is non-refundable.
- If you shorten your stay, the unused portion of your rental is not refundable.
To find out more about our terms and conditions please contact us via Aabode.com