Stunning Cove Getaway!
Fantastic tri-level home on the sparkling waters of North Arm Cove. Perfect get-away for the boaties and water sport lovers with access to Port Stephens and Myall River. Mooring and jetty are private property and not for guest use. The property has tank water and the nearest shop is a 10minute drive away. Relax and re-energise in this spectacular water wonderland, experience nature at its best!
Property Details: A slice of paradise, take in the tranquility whilst sitting back on the deck amongst friends overlooking the gorgeous waters of North Arm Cove. Mooring and jetty are private property and not for guest use. The property has tank water
Kitchen: The bottom level has the spacious kitchen with all necessary appliances
Lounge: The middle level is the living area with magnificent sweeping160dg water views and opens onto the new deck. 2x Three seaters, 2x Single seat lounge setting
Dining Area: Formal dining table on middle level with seating for 8. Downstairs dining table eight seater square timber table
Bedroom1: Enter at the upper level where you will find the main bedroom having a King bed and breathtaking water views
Bedroom2: top level 2x King single beds
Bedroom3: Bedroom 3: bottom level queen bed with water views. Bedroom 4: bottom level with king single bed and water views. Plus queen fold out sofa bed in downstairs living area.
Family Area: on lower floor family area opens out opens to terrace with bbq and landscaped gardens sloping down to the water
Bathroom: Bath, Shower & Toilet on top level
Bathroom2: Shower & Toilet lower floor
Pool/Amenity: Bottom Terrace with bbq and outdoor setting. Backyard runs down to waterfront, fenced
Parking: Single garage/ off street parking
Linen/Hire: No linen provided. Hire linen available on request
Local Sport: surfing, bush walking, tennis, golfing, bowls, cycling, hiking, croquet, zumba classes, yoga, kayaking and more
Beach Access: A 15 Minute drive to Hawks Nest Beach where you can access Bennett's Beach from Surf Club. Four wheel drive beach access from Sanderling Avenue, Hawks Nest and many Myall lakes National Park beach accesses (National Park pass required)
Laundry: Washing machine & Dryer
Special Items: Air- conditioning. Absolute Waterfront. Guests must bring their own linen (sheets, towels, tea towels, pillow slips and bathmat), as well as their own grocery items, cleaning products and personal items. We have a Supermarket in Hawks Nest if you do not wish to travel with these items.
During School Holidays, Christmas and New Year, Saturday to Saturday weekly bookings only (min 7 nights)
***Rates displayed above may not be valid for ""off-peak & peak dates"" or other ""special events"" periods, (eg. concert events/length of stay, etc). Please make a booking request via Aabode.com to receive a quote and specify the number of guests when making a booking request as there may be an additional charge for extra persons.***
- Stunning views
- Air conditioning
- DVD player
- Kitchen utensils
- Kitchen crockery
- Cooking pots and pans
- Iron and ironing board
- Washing machine
- Nearby attractions
- Single or Couples
- Family friendly
- LGBTQI Friendly
- Check-in after: 2:00:00 PM
- Check-out before: 10:00:00 AM
- Cleaning Fee: 160 AUD
- Up to 60 days before the start of the rental period: 50% of the rental
- 60 days before the start of the rental period: 100% of the rental.
-The property is fully equipped; however, linen is not supplied. You will need to bring sheets, pillow slips, towels, face cloths, bathmats and tea towels.
- Everyone likes to enjoy their peace and quiet, so we ask that you avoid any unnecessary noise, or unruly behaviour that may disturb neighbours, or adjoining occupiers.
- You are required to leave the premises neat clean and tidy.
- Overcrowding is not permitted. The number of guests must not exceed the number of beds.
- Any damage, breakages or loass must be reported to the Managing Agent and payment is the responsibility of the guest.
- Check-in is from 2:00pm. Check out time is by 9:30am. If possible, an early check-in, or late check-out can be arranged upon request.
- During school holidays, Saturday to Saturday weekly bookings only.
- No applicant under the age of 19 will be permitted to occupy holiday properties unless accompanied by an adult. No group bookings for under 19s are permitted.
- We have the right to cancel the booking immediately and the full amount of the accommodation will be refunded.
- A cancellation fee of $110 will apply to all cancelled bookings.
- No matter the reason for you cancelling your booking, no refund will be made unless, and until, the same premises are re-let by another booking for the full rental period. If the property is not re-booked, the deposit is forfeited.
- Cancel up to 60 days before your check-in and receive a 50% refund, minus our cancellation fee.
- Cancel within 60 days of your check-in and the reservation is non-refundable.
- If you shorten your stay, the unused portion of your rental is not refundable.
To find out more about our terms and conditions please contact us via Aabode.com