Haven On Kingfisher...
PET FRIENDLY Modern three bedroom home close to Golf Course. Dishwasher, microwave, TV, DVD, ceiling fans, double garage. Back patio with outdoor setting, outdoor kitchen with Gas BBQ,& extra toilet. Fenced yard with room for a boat. Garage Unavailable Pet friendly.
Property Details: Great family holiday home! large secure yard perfect for your furry pals
Kitchen: Spacious kitchen with all appliances
Lounge: 1x Three seater, 1x Single seat lounge setting
Dining Area: Six seater dining table
Bedroom1: 1x Queen bed
Bedroom2: 1x Queen bed
Bedroom3: 2x Single beds, 1x Trundle
Bathroom: Bath, Shower & Toilet
Parking: Off street parking
Linen/Hire: No linen provided. Hire linen available on request
Local Sport: surfing, bush walking, tennis, golfing, bowls, cycling, hiking, croquet, zumba classes, yoga, kayaking and more
Beach Access: From Surf Club. Four wheel drive beach access from Sanderling Avenue and many Myall lakes National Park beach accesses (National Park pass required)
Laundry: Washing machine & Dryer
Special Items: "Outdoor Kitchen" Pet friendly. Guests must bring their own linen (sheets, towels, tea towels, pillow slips and bathmat), as well as their own grocery items, cleaning products and personal items. We have a Supermarket in Hawks Nest if you do not wish to travel with these items.
During School Holidays, Christmas and New Year, Saturday to Saturday weekly bookings only (min 7 nights)
***Rates displayed above may not be valid for ""off-peak & peak dates"" or other ""special events"" periods, (eg. concert events/length of stay, etc). Please make a booking request via Aabode.com to receive a quote and specify the number of guests when making a booking request as there may be an additional charge for extra persons.***
- DVD player
- BBQ facilities
- Pet friendly
- Kitchen utensils
- Kitchen crockery
- Cooking pots and pans
- Iron and ironing board
- Washing machine
- Golf course
- Nearby attractions
- Single or Couples
- Family friendly
- LGBTQI Friendly
- Check-in after: 2:00:00 PM
- Check-out before: 10:00:00 AM
- Cleaning Fee: 130 AUD
- Up to 60 days before the start of the rental period: 50% of the rental
- 60 days before the start of the rental period: 100% of the rental.
-The property is fully equipped; however, linen is not supplied. You will need to bring sheets, pillow slips, towels, face cloths, bathmats and tea towels.
- Everyone likes to enjoy their peace and quiet, so we ask that you avoid any unnecessary noise, or unruly behaviour that may disturb neighbours, or adjoining occupiers.
- You are required to leave the premises neat clean and tidy.
- Overcrowding is not permitted. The number of guests must not exceed the number of beds.
- Any damage, breakages or loass must be reported to the Managing Agent and payment is the responsibility of the guest.
- Check-in is from 2:00pm. Check out time is by 9:30am. If possible, an early check-in, or late check-out can be arranged upon request.
- During school holidays, Saturday to Saturday weekly bookings only.
- No applicant under the age of 19 will be permitted to occupy holiday properties unless accompanied by an adult. No group bookings for under 19s are permitted.
- We have the right to cancel the booking immediately and the full amount of the accommodation will be refunded.
- A cancellation fee of $110 will apply to all cancelled bookings.
- No matter the reason for you cancelling your booking, no refund will be made unless, and until, the same premises are re-let by another booking for the full rental period. If the property is not re-booked, the deposit is forfeited.
- Cancel up to 60 days before your check-in and receive a 50% refund, minus our cancellation fee.
- Cancel within 60 days of your check-in and the reservation is non-refundable.
- If you shorten your stay, the unused portion of your rental is not refundable.
To find out more about our terms and conditions please contact us via Aabode.com"