Simple Yet Stylish Cottage
A wonderful home in a quiet corner of Tea Gardens close to The Myall River with a relaxed Coastal to Country ambience, park-like gardens for the kids to run around and large enclosed back yard. An easy walk will take you to the riverfront where you will find cafes and restaurants as well as interesting shops. The home is very modern and well suited for two families. There are no garages but plenty of off-street parking.
Property Details: A great cottage for the family get-away. No garage but plenty of Off-Street parking. Fully enclosed yard. Granny Flat not available for guest use. Ceiling fans in all rooms.
Kitchen: Modern, spacious kitchen with all modern appliances including dishwasher
Lounge: 1 x 3seater lounge, 2x single seat chairs. Flatscreen television.
Dining Area: Timber table with seating for six
Bedroom1: Queen bed plus single bed. Ceiling fans
Bedroom2: Double bed, ceiling fans
Bedroom3: 2 sets of bunks (4 single beds). You will need to walk through the second bedroom to get to the third bedroom.
Bathroom: Shower, toilet, vanity
Bathroom2: Second bathroom is off the kitchen area, shower, toilet and vanity. Third toilet outside.
Pool/Amenity: Charcoal fired barbecue, stored in the laundry that can be wheeled out to the back paved area.
Parking: There are no garages available but plenty of off street parking including secure parking through padlocked double gates into the back yard.
Linen/Hire: Linen is not provided. You will need to bring sheets, pillow slips, towels, facecloths, bath mats and tea towels. Hire linen is available on request.
Local Sport: Surfing, swimming, fishing,boating, bush walking, tennis, golfing, bowls, cycling, hiking, croquet, zumba classes, yoga, kayaking and more
Beach Access: A five mminute drive over the Myall River to Hawks Nest takes you to Bennetts Beach (ocean) or Jimmys Beach (the Bay)
Laundry: Washing machine, dryer, vacuum cleaner. Barbecue and outdoor setting are also stored in the laundry
During School Holidays, Christmas and New Year, Saturday to Saturday weekly bookings only (min 7 nights)
***Rates displayed above may not be valid for ""off-peak & peak dates"" or other ""special events"" periods, (eg. concert events/length of stay, etc). Please make a booking request via Aabode.com to receive a quote and specify the number of guests when making a booking request as there may be an additional charge for extra persons.***
- DVD player
- BBQ facilities
- Outdoor eating area
- Kitchen utensils
- Kitchen crockery
- Cooking pots and pans
- Iron and ironing board
- Washing machine
- Nearby attractions
- Single or Couples
- Family friendly
- LGBTQI Friendly
- Check-in after: 2:00:00 PM
- Check-out before: 10:00:00 AM
- Cleaning Fee: 130 AUD
- Up to 60 days before the start of the rental period: 50% of the rental
- 60 days before the start of the rental period: 100% of the rental.
-The property is fully equipped; however, linen is not supplied. You will need to bring sheets, pillow slips, towels, face cloths, bathmats and tea towels.
- Everyone likes to enjoy their peace and quiet, so we ask that you avoid any unnecessary noise, or unruly behaviour that may disturb neighbours, or adjoining occupiers.
- You are required to leave the premises neat clean and tidy.
- Overcrowding is not permitted. The number of guests must not exceed the number of beds.
- Any damage, breakages or loass must be reported to the Managing Agent and payment is the responsibility of the guest.
- Check-in is from 2:00pm. Check out time is by 9:30am. If possible, an early check-in, or late check-out can be arranged upon request.
- During school holidays, Saturday to Saturday weekly bookings only.
- No applicant under the age of 19 will be permitted to occupy holiday properties unless accompanied by an adult. No group bookings for under 19s are permitted.
- We have the right to cancel the booking immediately and the full amount of the accommodation will be refunded.
- A cancellation fee of $110 will apply to all cancelled bookings.
- No matter the reason for you cancelling your booking, no refund will be made unless, and until, the same premises are re-let by another booking for the full rental period. If the property is not re-booked, the deposit is forfeited.
- Cancel up to 60 days before your check-in and receive a 50% refund, minus our cancellation fee.
- Cancel within 60 days of your check-in and the reservation is non-refundable.
- If you shorten your stay, the unused portion of your rental is not refundable.
To find out more about our terms and conditions please contact us via Aabode.com"