When Only The Best Will
Luxury two storey beach house. This spacious executive style home has views over the Myall River from the front balcony. UPSTAIRS comprises 2 bedrooms and spacious open living areas including a modern kitchen with dishwasher, dining area and lounge room, main bathroom and toilet, back deck with table and gas barbecue. DOWNSTAIRS has two bedrooms, family TV area, bathroom and separate toilet. Fully enclosed and private swimming pool in back yard. Short stroll to the Myall River, boat ramp at the end of the street. This home makes for a very relaxed and enjoyable holiday. Garage Not Available.
Property Details: Modern home with all necessary facilities for a wonderful break away, including an inground swimming pool
Kitchen: All modern appliances including dishwasher
Lounge: 4 seater lounge, smart TV, Blu Ray/DVD/Cd player, Bluetooth Stereo system
Dining Area: Dining table with seating for 8 plus 4 breakfast bar stools. Table is extendable, seats up to 10/12
Bedroom1: Upstairs, King bed with ensuite and walk-in wardrobe
Bedroom2: Upstairs with Queen bed, built-in wardrobe, ceiling fans
Bedroom3: Both bedroom 3 and Bedroom 4 are downstairs. Each has 2 long single beds that can be pushed together to form king beds. The beds as singles use double bed sheets. Both bedrooms have built-in wardrobes.
Bathroom: Main bathroom upstairs with bath and shower
Bathroom2: Downstairs bathroom has shower and separate toilet
Pool/Amenity: Enclosed swimming pool
Parking: Garage not available, plenty of off street parking
Linen/Hire: Linen is available to hire on request
Entertainment: Back deck has out door setting and 3 burner hooded barbecue. There is also a family area downstairs with television. Front deck has table and seating to enjoy a coffee with view to the river.
Local Sport Surfing, bush walking, tennis, golfing, bowls, cycling, hiking, croquet, zumba classes, yoga, kayaking and more.
Beach Access: From Surf Club. Four wheel drive beach access from Sanderling Avenue and many Myall lakes National Park beach accesses (National Park pass required). Boat ramp for the keen fisherman is only 100meters away at the end of the street.
Laundry: Washing machine and dryer
Special Items: Swimming pool, gas heating. Guests must bring their own linen (sheets, towels, tea towels, pillow slips and bathmat), as well as their own grocery items, cleaning products and personal items. We have a Supermarket in Hawks Nest if you do not wish to travel with these items.
During School Holidays, Christmas and New Year, Saturday to Saturday weekly bookings only (min 7 nights)
***Rates displayed above may not be valid for ""off-peak & peak dates"" or other ""special events"" periods, (eg. concert events/length of stay, etc). Please make a booking request via Aabode.com to receive a quote and specify the number of guests when making a booking request as there may be an additional charge for extra persons.***
- Stunning views
- DVD player
- Swimming pool
- BBQ facilities
- Kitchen utensils
- Kitchen crockery
- Cooking pots and pans
- Iron and ironing board
- Washing machine
- Nearby attractions
- Single or Couples
- Family friendly
- LGBTQI Friendly
- Check-in after: 2:00:00 PM
- Check-out before: 10:00:00 AM
- Cleaning Fee: 160 AUD
- Up to 60 days before the start of the rental period: 50% of the rental
- 60 days before the start of the rental period: 100% of the rental.
-The property is fully equipped; however, linen is not supplied. You will need to bring sheets, pillow slips, towels, face cloths, bathmats and tea towels.
- Everyone likes to enjoy their peace and quiet, so we ask that you avoid any unnecessary noise, or unruly behaviour that may disturb neighbours, or adjoining occupiers.
- You are required to leave the premises neat clean and tidy.
- Overcrowding is not permitted. The number of guests must not exceed the number of beds.
- Any damage, breakages or loss must be reported to the Managing Agent and payment is the responsibility of the guest.
- Check-in is from 2:00pm. Check out time is by 9:30am. If possible, an early check-in, or late check-out can be arranged upon request.
- During school holidays, Saturday to Saturday weekly bookings only.
- No applicant under the age of 19 will be permitted to occupy holiday properties unless accompanied by an adult. No group bookings for under 19s are permitted.
- We have the right to cancel the booking immediately and the full amount of the accommodation will be refunded.
- A cancellation fee of $110 will apply to all cancelled bookings.
- No matter the reason for you cancelling your booking, no refund will be made unless, and until, the same premises are re-let by another booking for the full rental period. If the property is not re-booked, the deposit is forfeited.
- Cancel up to 60 days before your check-in and receive a 50% refund, minus our cancellation fee.
- Cancel within 60 days of your check-in and the reservation is non-refundable.
- If you shorten your stay, the unused portion of your rental is not refundable.
To find out more about our terms and conditions please contact us via Aabode.com