Top Quality Apartment On The Beach!
Aquarius Apartments. Beautifully appointed top floor apartment in the Aquarius complex directly across from Bennetts Beach. With filtered views of the ocean through the Norfolk pine, this is an amazing, restful holiday destination. The complex comes with barbecue facilities and a swimming pool.
Property Details: Top level executive apartment with filtered ocean views from the front balcony. Sleeps 6
Kitchen: Modern kitchen open to living areas with all quality appliances including Bosch Dishwasher
Lounge: Open plan living areas with 5 seater lounge plus 2 x single seaters, Flat screen television and dvd/bluray player. Carpeted
Dining Area: timber dining table with seating for 8
Bedroom1 Main bedroom has queen bed with ensuite and television/dvd system that supports Bluetooth connectivity, and has USB and HDMI inputs, walk-in wardrobe. Heater in the wardrobe.
Bedroom2 Queen bed, built-in robes
Bedroom3 2 x single beds, built-in robes
Family Area Open plan living areas include kitchen, dining, lounge
Bathroom Main bathroom has bath, shower, vanity - separate toilet
Bathroom2 Ensuite in main bedroom has shower, toilet, vanity
Pool/Amenity The 'Aquarius' complex has a secure swimming pool and BBQ area
Parking: 2 secure parking spaces underneath
No linen provided. Hire linen available on request
Entertainment: 2x televisions, dvd players. The entertainment system supports Bluetooth connectivity, and has USB and HDMI inputs
Local Sport: Surfing, bush walking, tennis, golfing, bowls, cycling, hiking, croquet, zumba classes, yoga, kayaking and more
Beach Access: From Surf Club. Four wheel drive beach access from Sanderling Avenue and many Myall lakes National Park beach accesses (National Park pass required)
Laundry: Front loader washing machine, dryer, iron, ironing board, clothes airer, vacuum cleaner
Security: Code Locked front gate access, underground secure parking
Sunny, covered front tiled balcony with outdoor setting for 8 and Hooded 4 burner gas BBQ. Swimming pool, dishwasher. Guests must bring their own linen (sheets, towels, tea towels, pillow slips and bathmat), as well as their own grocery items, cleaning products and personal items. We have a Supermarket in Hawks Nest if you do not wish to travel with these items.
During School Holidays, Christmas and New Year, Saturday to Saturday weekly bookings only (min 7 nights)
***Rates displayed above may not be valid for ""off-peak & peak dates"" or other ""special events"" periods, (eg. concert events/length of stay, etc). Please make a booking request via Aabode.com to receive a quote and specify the number of guests when making a booking request as there may be an additional charge for extra persons.***
- Kitchen utensils
- Kitchen crockery
- Cooking pots and pans
- Iron and ironing board
- Washing machine
- Nearby attractions
- Single or Couples
- Family friendly
- LGBTQI Friendly
- Check-in after: 2:00:00 PM
- Check-out before: 10:00:00 AM
- Cleaning Fee: 145 AUD
- Up to 60 days before the start of the rental period: 50% of the rental
- 60 days before the start of the rental period: 100% of the rental.
-The property is fully equipped; however, linen is not supplied. You will need to bring sheets, pillow slips, towels, face cloths, bathmats and tea towels.
- Everyone likes to enjoy their peace and quiet, so we ask that you avoid any unnecessary noise, or unruly behaviour that may disturb neighbours, or adjoining occupiers.
- You are required to leave the premises neat clean and tidy.
- Overcrowding is not permitted. The number of guests must not exceed the number of beds.
- Any damage, breakages or loss must be reported to the Managing Agent and payment is the responsibility of the guest.
- Check-in is from 2:00pm. Check out time is by 9:30am. If possible, an early check-in, or late check-out can be arranged upon request.
- During school holidays, Saturday to Saturday weekly bookings only.
- No applicant under the age of 19 will be permitted to occupy holiday properties unless accompanied by an adult. No group bookings for under 19s are permitted.
- We have the right to cancel the booking immediately and the full amount of the accommodation will be refunded.
- A cancellation fee of $110 will apply to all cancelled bookings.
- No matter the reason for you cancelling your booking, no refund will be made unless, and until, the same premises are re-let by another booking for the full rental period. If the property is not re-booked, the deposit is forfeited.
- Cancel up to 60 days before your check-in and receive a 50% refund, minus our cancellation fee.
- Cancel within 60 days of your check-in and the reservation is non-refundable.
- If you shorten your stay, the unused portion of your rental is not refundable.
To find out more about our terms and conditions please contact us via Aabode.com