Outstanding Holiday At The Beach
PET FRIENDLY: An executive seven bedroom home accommodating twelve with living areas, bedrooms and bathrooms on both levels. Enjoy views to both Jimmys Beach on Port Stephens and The Myall River. A wonderful holiday home for two families holidaying together. Garage Not Available.
Property Details: Newly renovated home with views of the beach at one end of the street and the river at the other end. Extremely spacious, modern, everything you need for an exceptional holiday.
Kitchen: Galley kitchen within the open plan upstairs living area with dishwasher, gas cooktop and all modern appliances.
Lounge: Upstairs living area has two lounge seating areas, both with seating for 5
Dining Area: Within the upstairs open-plan living area with seating for 8 + breakfast bar seating for 4
Bedroom1: Upstairs master bedroom queen bed, ensuite, ceiling fans and built-in wardrobe
Bedroom2: Upstairs with queen bed, ceiling fans and built-in wardrobe
Bedroom3: Upstairs with two single beds, ceiling fans and built-in wardrobe DOWNSTAIRS: Bedroom 4: Queen bed, walk-thru-robe, ensuite, ceiling fans Bedroom 5: Double bed, ceiling fans Bedroom 6: single bed, ceiling fans Bedroom 7: single bed, ceiling fans
Family Area: Downstairs; lounge seating for 6 plus separate lounge with seating for 5 and television, dvd player. Wet-bar area. High-chair.
Bathroom: Upstairs main bathroom with shower, toilet, double vanity. Ensuite off main bedroom
Bathroom2: Downstairs: main bathroom has bath, shower, vanity, separate toilet. Ensuite off main bedroom
Parking: GARAGE NOT AVAILABLE. Off-street parking
Linen/Hire: No linen provided. Hire linen available on request. (bring your own sheets, pillow slips, towels, tea towels, bath mats)
Entertainment: Large front verandah with filtered water views in both directions. Includes a 4 burner hooded barbecue, outdoor table with seating for 8 plus 4 loungers. DOWNSTAIRS: wooden square outdoor table seating 8 with umbrella.
Local Sport: surfing, bush walking, tennis, golfing, bowls, cycling, hiking, croquet, zumba classes, yoga, kayaking and more
Beach Access: On to Jimmy's beach access is at Eastern end of Guya Street only a minutes walk. For Bennett's Beach access is from Surf Club. Four wheel drive beach access from Sanderling Avenue and many Myall lakes National Park beach accesses (National Park pass required)
Laundry: Washing machine (no dryer). Broom cupboard has iron, ironing board.
Special Items: High-chair, portable cot and child gate for top of the stairs also available at the property. Guests must bring their own linen (sheets, towels, tea towels, pillow slips and bathmat), as well as their own grocery items, cleaning products and personal items. We have a Supermarket in Hawks Nest if you do not wish to travel with these items.
During School Holidays, Christmas and New Year, Saturday to Saturday weekly bookings only (min 7 nights)
***Rates displayed above may not be valid for ""off-peak & peak dates"" or other ""special events"" periods, (eg. concert events/length of stay, etc). Please make a booking request via Aabode.com to receive a quote and specify the number of guests when making a booking request as there may be an additional charge for extra persons.***
- Stunning views
- DVD player
- BBQ facilities
- Pet friendly
- Kitchen utensils
- Kitchen crockery
- Cooking pots and pans
- Iron and ironing board
- Washing machine
- Nearby attractions
- Single or Couples
- Family friendly
- LGBTQI Friendly
- Check-in after: 2:00:00 PM
- Check-out before: 10:00:00 AM
- Cleaning Fee: 170 AUD
- Up to 60 days before the start of the rental period: 50% of the rental
- 60 days before the start of the rental period: 100% of the rental.
-The property is fully equipped; however, linen is not supplied. You will need to bring sheets, pillow slips, towels, face cloths, bathmats and tea towels.
- Everyone likes to enjoy their peace and quiet, so we ask that you avoid any unnecessary noise, or unruly behaviour that may disturb neighbours, or adjoining occupiers.
- You are required to leave the premises neat clean and tidy.
- Overcrowding is not permitted. The number of guests must not exceed the number of beds.
- Any damage, breakages or loass must be reported to the Managing Agent and payment is the responsibility of the guest.
- Check-in is from 2:00pm. Check out time is by 9:30am. If possible, an early check-in, or late check-out can be arranged upon request.
- During school holidays, Saturday to Saturday weekly bookings only.
- No applicant under the age of 19 will be permitted to occupy holiday properties unless accompanied by an adult. No group bookings for under 19s are permitted.
- We have the right to cancel the booking immediately and the full amount of the accommodation will be refunded.
- A cancellation fee of $110 will apply to all cancelled bookings.
- No matter the reason for you cancelling your booking, no refund will be made unless, and until, the same premises are re-let by another booking for the full rental period. If the property is not re-booked, the deposit is forfeited.
- Cancel up to 60 days before your check-in and receive a 50% refund, minus our cancellation fee.
- Cancel within 60 days of your check-in and the reservation is non-refundable.
- If you shorten your stay, the unused portion of your rental is not refundable.
To find out more about our terms and conditions please contact us via Aabode.com"