This Beach Cottage Awaits You!
SLEEPS 2-5: 1Q, 3S, 2BED, 1BATH + 2TOILETS, OSP, PET FRIENDLY. This recently renovated two-bedroom beach cottage is perfect for family getaways! With two bedrooms, it accommodates up to 5 people, just a short stroll away from beautiful Bennetts Beach, local shops, restaurants and the Golf Club.
Enjoy the relaxed holiday atmosphere and cool, ocean breezes in the shade of the large covered decks at either the front or rear of the cottage. A BBQ is available for use and the large outdoor setting on the back deck is ideal for gatherings with family and friends.
Property Details: Beautifully renovated Beach cottage, close to beach and restaurants.
Kitchen: Modern kitchen with all quality appliances. The kitchen is equipped with a microwave, standard oven and Lavazza Amodo Mio coffee pod machine.
Lounge: The open plan dining and lounge area has a five-person dining suit, large lounge and flat screen TV with Foxtel basic and sports package connected. A sound system with DVD/BlueRay/Bluetooth receiver/CD player allows you to enjoy your favourite music and movies.
Dining Area: Four seater round glass top dining table
Bedroom1: The main bedroom has one queen bed and built-in wardrobe. Air-Conditioning
Bedroom2: The second bedroom has three single beds (including one trundle bed). A second LCD TV with built-in DVD player is located in the second bedroom, allowing the kids to enjoy their own entertainment separately if desired. Ceiling fans
Family Area: Reverse cycle air-conditioning is installed in the living areas.
Bathroom: The bathroom has shower, toilet and vanity. An extra toilet is located on the rear veranda. The outdoor shower allows you to rinse off the salt and sand when you return from a fun day at the beach or river.
Bathroom2: An outdoor shower allows you to rinse off the salt and sand when you return from the beach. Outside second toilet
Pool/Amenity: The fully fenced rear yard is suitable for small dogs only (minimum fence height 800 mm). Pets are NOT allowed inside and must be cleaned up after.
Parking: Off street parking. Garage at rear NOT available for guest bookings.
Linen/Hire: No linen provided. Hire linen available on request
Entertainment: LCD TV/Foxtel in lounge, LCD/TV in bedroom 2 for kids entertainment
Local Sport: surfing, bush walking, tennis, golfing, bowls, cycling, hiking, croquet, zumba classes, yoga, kayaking and more
Beach Access: From Surf Club. Four wheel drive beach access from Sanderling Avenue and many Myall lakes National Park beach accesses (National Park pass required)
Laundry Laundry facilities with front loading washing machine and dryer are in a separate building in the back yard.
Special Items: Reverse-cycle air-conditioning. With high ceilings, polished timber floors, rendered concrete construction and ceiling fans in every room, the cottage maintains a comfortable temperature year-round. Reverse cycle air-conditioning is installed in the living areas and master bedroom to cope with weather extremes. The fully fenced rear yard is suitable for small dogs only (minimum fence height 800 mm). Pets are NOT allowed inside and must be cleaned up after. Guests must bring their own linen (sheets, towels, tea towels, pillow slips and bathmat), as well as their own grocery items, cleaning products and personal items. We have a Supermarket in Hawks Nest if you do not wish to travel with these items.
During School Holidays, Christmas and New Year, Saturday to Saturday weekly bookings only (min 7 nights)
***Rates displayed above may not be valid for ""off-peak & peak dates"" or other ""special events"" periods, (eg. concert events/length of stay, etc). Please make a booking request via Aabode.com to receive a quote and specify the number of guests when making a booking request as there may be an additional charge for extra persons.***
- Air conditioning
- DVD player
- BBQ facilities
- Pet friendly
- Kitchen utensils
- Kitchen crockery
- Cooking pots and pans
- Iron and ironing board
- Washing machine
- Nearby attractions
- Single or Couples
- Family friendly
- LGBTQI Friendly
- Check-in after: 2:00:00 PM
- Check-out before: 10:00:00 AM
- Cleaning Fee: 130 AUD
- Up to 60 days before the start of the rental period: 50% of the rental
- 60 days before the start of the rental period: 100% of the rental.
-The property is fully equipped; however, linen is not supplied. You will need to bring sheets, pillow slips, towels, face cloths, bathmats and tea towels.
- Everyone likes to enjoy their peace and quiet, so we ask that you avoid any unnecessary noise, or unruly behaviour that may disturb neighbours, or adjoining occupiers.
- You are required to leave the premises neat clean and tidy.
- Overcrowding is not permitted. The number of guests must not exceed the number of beds.
- Any damage, breakages or loass must be reported to the Managing Agent and payment is the responsibility of the guest.
- Check-in is from 2:00pm. Check out time is by 9:30am. If possible, an early check-in, or late check-out can be arranged upon request.
- During school holidays, Saturday to Saturday weekly bookings only.
- No applicant under the age of 19 will be permitted to occupy holiday properties unless accompanied by an adult. No group bookings for under 19s are permitted.
- We have the right to cancel the booking immediately and the full amount of the accommodation will be refunded.
- A cancellation fee of $110 will apply to all cancelled bookings.
- No matter the reason for you cancelling your booking, no refund will be made unless, and until, the same premises are re-let by another booking for the full rental period. If the property is not re-booked, the deposit is forfeited.
- Cancel up to 60 days before your check-in and receive a 50% refund, minus our cancellation fee.
- Cancel within 60 days of your check-in and the reservation is non-refundable.
- If you shorten your stay, the unused portion of your rental is not refundable.
To find out more about our terms and conditions please contact us via Aabode.com