The location is perfect at this stunning Monte Vista apartment in beautiful Sorrento. The front beach is a short 300m walk, or soak up the atmosphere of Sorrento village. The Continental Hotel, Sorrento Hotel and Koonya Hotel are all less than a 5 minute walk. The chic boutiques, atmospheric coffee shops and gourmet restaurants are less than a 2 minute walk from your door. Catch a ferry to Queenscliff, enjoy coastal walks and explore the rockpools at the ocean back beach, bask in the sun on the front beach or relax on the upper balcony of Seascape and watch the world sail by. Your stay will never be long enough!
We know how important it is for you to stay connected while you are away, so Seascape now offers free Wi Fi.
Seascape offers two floors of luxury accommodation.
- Split system air-conditioning/ heating.
- Open plan living.
- Large lounge with beautiful garden and bay views, plasma TV, DVD, VCR, Super Nintendo and games.
- Contemporary gourmet kitchen/ dining area.
- Fully equipped kitchen, including microwave and dishwasher.
- Doors opening out to alfresco bbq area in private courtyard.
- Downstairs powder room with toilet.
- Ducted heating & cooling.
- Master bedroom with amazing bay views. King size bed, plasma TV, Ensuite with shower and toilet, walk in robe. Doors open out to the front balcony overlooking the bay - the perfect place to unwind with a glass of champagne. Wake up, lie in bed and enjoy breathtaking views of the "seascape".
- Bedroom 2- either 2 x 1/2 king singles or push together for another King sized bed.
- Bedroom 3 - single over double bunk plus king single with pull out trundle (sleeps 5).
- Bathroom with bath and shower.
- Washing machine and dryer.
- A portacot is available on request.
- Private back bbq courtyard.
- Out the front door awaits a beautiful, wide lawn and gazebo.
- Fully fenced.
- Carport for 1 car, plus additional car space.
- Seascape, Sorrento is perfect for couples, families and adult groups aged 25+.
QUALITY LINEN IS INCLUDED FOR ALL BOOKINGS.
***Rates displayed above may not be valid for "off-peak & peak dates" or other "special events" periods, (eg. concert events/length of stay, etc). Please make a booking request via Aabode.com to receive a quote and specify the number of guests when making a booking request as there may be an additional charge for extra persons.***
Historic township of Sorrento
Walk to all shops, pubs and restaurants
Ferry to Queenscliff
Sorrento Golf Course
Peninsula Hot Springs
- WiFi internet
- Air conditioning
- DVD player
- BBQ facilities
- No smoking
- Outdoor eating area
- Kitchen utensils
- Kitchen crockery
- Cooking pots and pans
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Towels provided
- Linen provided
- Washing machine
- Golf course
- BBQ area
- Nearby attractions
- Single or Couples
- Family friendly
- Indulgence and luxury
- LGBTQI Friendly
- Check-in after: 3:00:00 PM
- Check-out before: 10:00:00 AM
- Bond: 1,000 AUD
- Up to 30 days before the start of the rental period: 50% of the rental
- 30 days before the start of the rental period: 100% of the rental.
- Check in time is 4pm during Summer, 3pm all other times. Check out time is 10am.
- Early check in/ late check out can be requested at rate of $40 per hour.
- Seascape Sorrento is available to families or adult groups aged 30+ years.
- I.D and guest list required for all bookings.
- Strictly no parties, functions, buck's nights or hen's nights, as these will result in immediate termination of rental with no refund offered.
- No pets permitted
- Leave the house neat and tidy as you find it.
- If you require an optional standard clean, this is available for $200, or you can do your own clean before you check out.
- The property offers parking for 2 cars only. Additional vehicles must be parked off premises.
- All linen and towels are included in your tariff.
- BBQ must be left clean (charge of $50 incurred for not cleaning BBQ).
- 3 night minimum applies for most long weekends (4 night minimum Australia Day and Easter long weekends)
- All standard terms and conditions from Mornington Peninsula Seastays must be adhered to.
Mornington Peninsula Shire Council code of conduct for short stay rental accommodation applies to EVERY property on the Mornington Peninsula;