You won't find a more iconic place to stay than Sydney's Bondi Beach, so why not stay in Bondi Blue, a spacious apartment privately set away from the bustling beach but only a few minutes walk to get there. Superior in design, location and inclusions, this casual Bondi beauty is positioned moments from where the city meets the sea.
Embrace coastal living on the sand with this ultra-spacious rental, located near-beachfront on a prime stretch of the eastern coastline, this lifestyle holiday home captures a sense of surf, sand and sunrises from its modern interior. With three bedrooms containing seven beds, this holiday home can comfortably accommodate up to eight guests. Showcasing coastal chic, Bondi Blue excels in collaborating the modern finishes with the casual seaside vibe of this suburb and, with your daily comforts included with unlimited Wi-Fi, Netflix and coffee machine or cross the road to the local cafe strip, the choice is yours.
The apartment is a classic mix of white and blue and contemporary art to every room. You will love the light bright open-plan theme where the gourmet kitchen is complete with stainless-steel appliances and the large television in the living room. Set moments from the sought-after sandy stretch of Bondi your first impression of this holiday rental will not disappoint. Positioned perfectly one street back from the esplanade you're only a few steps from basking in the beauty of Bondi beach, famous for its world-renowned surf break, iconic culture and stunning Bondi to Coogee cliffside walk. If you are looking for ease and luxury, a short five-minute walk will take you to it all, with award winning restaurants, bars, cafes, boutique shops, patrolled beaches, or lunch, swim and sauna at the prominent Bondi Icebergs.
The home has been designed for a group that really loves to live and take full advantage of Bondi Blues coastal surroundings, you can enjoy the ocean breezes and the sound of the surf from the comfort of your bedroom. The ultimate in coastal holiday home, only ten minutes from the city centre and ten minutes from the main retail and transport hub of Bondi Junction, you cant beat the convenience or charm of a stay at Bondi Blue.
Bedroom 1 - Queen
Bedroom 2 - Two Single + floor mattress
Bedroom 3 - One Single + Bunk beds.
Bathroom - Full Bathroom (shower & bath)
Heaters / Fans provided
Linen & towels
Non smoking rooms
Smart TV / Netflix
Iron & Board
Maxium 5 adults and 3 children. Bunk beds & floor mattress are not suitable for adults.
No aircon / heating (fans and heaters are provided)
garage height is very low so large SUVs will not fit in garage.
Approx. 6 steps to front door. Not suitable for guests with mobility issues.
***Rates displayed may not be valid for "off-peak & peak dates" or other "special events" periods, (eg. concert events/length of stay, etc). Please make a booking request via Aabode.com to receive a quote***
Peak Season | 20th Dec - 6th Jan
$600 p/n: 7-night minimum
High Season | Dec / Jan & Feb (excluding peak dates)
$500 p/n: 3 - 5 night minimum
Mid Seasons | Mar / Apr & Oct / Nov
$350 p/n: 3 - 5 night minimum
Low Season | May / Jun / Jul / Aug
$250: 3 - 5 night minimum
- WiFi internet
- On demand TV
- Kitchen utensils
- Kitchen crockery
- Cooking pots and pans
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Towels provided
- Linen provided
- Washing machine
- Single or Couples
- Family friendly
- LGBTQI Friendly
- Check-in after: 2:00:00 PM
- Check-out before: 10:00:00 AM
- Bond: 750 AUD
- Cleaning Fee: 350 AUD
- Up to 30 days before the start of the rental period: 100% of the rental
- 30 days before the start of the rental period: 100% of the rental.
The Owner's booking fee is included in the cleaning fee.
If cancel, Owner's cancellation fee is $150.00
While we want you to enjoy your stay we do enforce some important rules:
- Booking Agreement must be signed and ID provided.
- Parties are prohibited. If you wish to invite extra guests to the property you must have prior approval from the property manager.
- Do not move any furniture around.
- Wooden floors do not like stiletto heels
- Strictly no smoking inside any part of the property.
- Please ensure you follow the check out instructions located in the Guest Manual
- Rubbish must be separated into general rubbish and recycling. Excessive rubbish left at the property, over and above the standard bins will be charged back to the guest for removal.
- Noise levels are to be respectful at all times. There is to be no outdoor music or entertaining after 10.30pm. Noise complaints will result in bond deductions and possible eviction. We hate to be so strict but noise is a serious issue and keeping our neighbours happy is of utmost importance.
- Confirmation of your booking and payment of deposit constitutes that you agree to these terms and conditions of renting this property.
To find out more about our terms and conditions please contact us via Aabode.com