Situated in the Eastern Suburbs between the city, parklands and the beaches. You will love our spacious, comfortable, clean, air-conditioned Home. Situated in tree filled area near Bondi Junction. 7 minute walk to Parks, Shops & Cafes, Train & Bus stations. 15 mins to City, Harbour & Beaches. Situated between the beaches and the city.
2 story semi with 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, dining room, lounge, kitchen and garden.
You will love the high ceilings and wooden floors, A clean comfortable five bedroom, 3 bathroom family home. House is central to beaches, city and harbour. 7 min walk to shops, restaurants, bus and train station. Relax in our tree covered garden or lounge. Use the kitchen and eat in the dining room or garden, washing machine /dryer.
Street parking only. Free Unrestricted parking in near by street.
Let us know 3 days prior if you intend to uses spa during booking so we can ensure it being on and clean
Queens Park, NSW, Australia
Location, Location, Location.
- 5 minutes walk from Centennial and Queens Parks. Beautiful tree lined streets.
- 7 minutes walk to Bondi Junction (cafes, supermarkets, shops etc)
- 7 minutes walk to bus/train Terminal.
- Close to beaches, cricket and football stadium.
If you like walking (safe)
- 25 minutes walk to beach.
- 7 minute walk to parklands.
- 7 min walk to shopping area
Great access to Public transport
- 300 meters to bus/train terminal.
- 4 stops to centre of the city.
- buses to the beaches
- train or bus to airport
- train to Opera house, Rocks, bridge, Blue mountains etc
- WiFi internet
- Air conditioning
- Board games
- BBQ facilities
- No smoking
- Kitchen utensils
- Kitchen crockery
- Cooking pots and pans
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Towels provided
- Linen provided
- Washing machine
- BBQ area
- Nearby attractions
- Dog park
- Single or Couples
- Family friendly
- LGBTQI Friendly
- Check-in after: 3:00:00 PM
- Check-out before: 10:00:00 AM
- Bond: 200 AUD
- Cleaning Fee: 140 AUD
- Up to 30 days before the start of the rental period: 100% of the rental
- 30 days before the start of the rental period: 100% of the rental.
1. Please use your common sense and respect when living in the house.
2. Keep the noise down after 10pm:
3. The books and other personal items etc in the house are to be treated with care and not removed from the premises.
4. Dispose of your garbage in the appropriate external recycling bins provided. Bins are to be put out for emptying on Monday evenings
5. NO parties, you are responsible for your guests behaviour
6. Ensure that doors and windows are locked/ secure when leaving house.
(you are responsible for the safekeeping of your own personal belongings)
7. No illegal drugs / smoking in the house.
8. After booking please read the House Manual
9. Be respectful of our neighbours.
10. Enjoy your stay.
(We reserve the right to change the above house rules without any notice)
You must also acknowledge:
No parking on property - Both time limited and unlimited Parking in surrounding streets
Potential for noise - Inner city living, neighbours and traffic noises, garbage pickup on Tuesday mornings
Must climb stairs - the house has 2 stories with Bedrooms and bathrooms on both floors
Security Deposit - if you damage the home, you may be charged up to $200