You will sleep like a baby in this beautiful Kingscliff SALT Village Beach House, walk to the beach & creek!
This Holiday Home will provide you and your family the enjoyment of one of the best holidays you have ever had and caters for multiple families to enjoy as it is an extremely spacious 5 bedroom designer home.
Kingscliff Beach House at Salt is conveniently located only a few minutes walk to the beach and nearby creek located to the rear of this home, where you can swim from the pontoon. Visit all the surrounding cafes/restaurants, shops, cafes, resort buffets, award winning day spas & Kingscliff/Salt village shopping precinct.
This Kingscliff holiday home caters to 9 guests, plus extra mattresses provided for the children to play on and includes:
- In ground swimming pool fully fenced with a sun bed day bed and hammock for those amazing relaxing days away
- Designer kitchen, brimming with baking equipment, storage containers, ample glassware of all kinds and all the latest appliances (including a built in coffee machine),
- Undercover outdoor alfresco entertainment area with a large BBQ
- Outdoor dining table with additional outdoor lounges and a large day bed being added for visitors added pleasure and relaxation.
- Kitchen looks into a separate living area which is perfect for watching the children play
- Separate media room with flat screen TV Bluray and DVD player and bean bags to flop around on
- Family friendly, accommodating and highly supportive of a great time (ample board games and books provided), as with a mountain bike to ride the local bike paths to the beach or local amenities.
- Free FOXTEL also provided
- You can bring your family pet
- Baths salts are provided complimentary, as with a variety of teas, laundry detergents/softeners & tissues.
- There are great places to party in town, but no parties or functions permitted at the property in consideration of our neighbours. Noise complaints will result in loss of your security deposit & on the spot eviction.
All holiday bookings are subject to Aabode Terms & Conditions.
- The Gold Coast theme parks are approximately 40 minutes drive north and Byron Bay only 40 minutes south. Kingscliff on the Tweed Coast is becoming the hottest holiday destination, come and see what the fuss is about.
Please note: Linen (sheets, pillow cases, bath mats, hand towels, bath/beach towels & tea towels) is not included unless otherwise stated in the advertised description. Pillows, mattress protectors and blankets/doonas are supplied.
In the case of Pet friendly accommodation, a charge of $120 is applicable per animal, for the duration of the stay.
- Air conditioning
- On demand TV
- DVD player
- Swimming pool
- BBQ facilities
- Pet friendly
- Private swimming pool
- Outdoor eating area
- Kitchen utensils
- Kitchen crockery
- Washing machine
- Theme park
- Nearby attractions
- Family friendly
- Check-in after: 2:00:00 PM
- Check-out before: 10:00:00 AM
- Cleaning Fee: 350 AUD
- Up to 30 days before the start of the rental period: 100% of the rental
- 30 days before the start of the rental period: 100% of the rental.
To find out more about our terms and conditions please contact us via Aabode.com
**Tariffs quoted above are not valid for PEAK or other special events periods**