On Northpoint prestigious beachfront location with a beautiful saltwater heated pool.
On Northpoint is located in the most prestigious street in Salt Village, Kingscliff directly across the road from the beach and is the prefect holiday home for family and friends to relax and unwind all year round with an array of restaurants, Salt Bar and Grill, The Spa @ Salt, shops, coffee shops, IGA supermarket only 500 metres (less than a 10 minute walk along the beach path) from your front door.
Relax and unwind on the private, north facing, sunny, undercover entertainment area with BBQ overlooking the large spectacular temperature controlled pool. A second large north facing balcony is upstairs to utilise and take advantage of the sea breezes.
There is a large enclosed grassed lawn area and landscaped irrigated gardens perfect for the children to play.
The property has recently been renovated by the new owners with a new fully equipped kitchen, ducted air conditioning (upstairs and split systems downstairs), temperature controlled pool, new furnishings, new carpet in the bedrooms upstairs and freshly painted throughout.
Access to the white sandy patrolled beach of Salt Village is right across the road.
BEDROOMS AND BATHROOMS:
- Large master bedroom with king bed, ensuite with shower and spa bath, walk in wardrobe and opens out onto a balcony with ocean glimpses.
- Second bedroom with queen bed, built in wardrobe and opens out onto the north facing balcony.
- The third bedroom with two king single beds and built in wardrobe.
- Large bathroom and separate toilet.
- Bedroom with queen bed, built in wardrobe and direct access outside to a private garden area.
- The new kitchen is fully equipped with top of the range appliances including Bosch oven, Bosch combo oven (microwave and oven), Fisher and Paykel double drawer dishwasher, Vintec wine fridge, Bosch gas cook top and double door fridge/freezer.
- A Nespresso Creatista Plus coffee machine is provided for your morning coffee (a few coffee pods are provided by the owners bring your own pods if you would like more), toaster, kettle and all new pots, pans, cooking utensils, cutlery and glassware.
ENTERTAINMENT AND LIVING AREAS:
- The living area downstairs, including the kitchen, meals, dining and living room have been designed in an open plan arrangement with floor to ceiling glass to maximise the northerly aspect. -Bi-fold doors that open directly onto the paved entertainment alfresco area and pool.
- There is a 65 inch flat screen TV, Foxtel, DVD player and Bose speaker.
- The undercover BBQ area, including outdoor lounge and alfresco dining, is well protected from the elements so you can enjoy the wonderful sunshine in your own backyard whilst listening to sound of the waves from the ocean.
- There is a large enclosed lawn perfect for the children to play.
- There is a separate living room upstairs with lounge and a 55 inch TV, perfect if you are looking for somewhere quieter to relax. The upstairs living room opens out onto a large north facing balcony with lounge allowing you to relax in private enjoying the sunshine.
- The ideal home to entertain family and friends, with plenty of privacy outdoors, landscaped gardens and only metres to the beach and shops.
Free WiFi and Foxtel, Linen included, Heated in ground pool with water feature, Air conditioning (ducted upstairs and split systems downstairs), Ceiling fans in all bedrooms and living areas, Laundry with washing machine and dryer, Double lock up garage, Wine fridge, Iron and ironing board.
- Located in South Kingscliff beach village known as Salt, on the Tweed Coast, northern New South Wales. Salt beach, patrolled during weekends, school holidays and over summer is right across the road and all restaurants and attractions are all within a 10 minute walk.
- For those craving something a little more active, a walking and biking trail winds its way along the beachfront directly across the road from the property (from Cabarita to the south and Kingscliff to the north) and there is an abundance of sea and beach activities to choose from be as relaxed or active as you wish.
There are great places to party in town, but no parties or functions permitted at the property in consideration of our neighbours. Noise complaints will result in loss of your security deposit & on the spot eviction. All holiday bookings are subject to our Terms & Conditions.
Please note: Linen (sheets, pillow cases, bath mats, hand towels, bath/beach towels & tea towels) is not included unless otherwise stated in the advertised description. Pillows, mattress protectors and blankets/doonas are supplied.
- WiFi internet
- Stunning views
- Air conditioning
- On demand TV
- DVD player
- Swimming pool
- BBQ facilities
- Private swimming pool
- Outdoor eating area
- Kitchen utensils
- Kitchen crockery
- Cooking pots and pans
- Iron and ironing board
- Linen provided
- Washing machine
- Theme park
- Nearby attractions
- Single or Couples
- Family friendly
- Check-in after: 2:00:00 PM
- Check-out before: 10:00:00 AM
- Cleaning Fee: 350 AUD
- Up to 30 days before the start of the rental period: 100% of the rental
- 30 days before the start of the rental period: 100% of the rental.
To find out more about our terms and conditions please contact us via Aabode.com
**Tariffs quoted above are not valid for PEAK or other special events periods