Northview Reserve on Bannister is a bright and spacious four bedroom house in a prime location.
Situated high on Bannister Headland between Mollymook and Narrawallee beaches and above Jones Beach, Northview sits in a private location set back from the street beside Bannister Head Reserve. Sweeping northerly, ocean views feature from the open plan living area, master bedroom and wrap around deck.
Northview sleeps eight people in 2 queens and 2 twin single bedrooms, the singles can be joined to equivalent king size when choosing our optional linen package. NOTE: our photo's show the 2 twin single bedrooms with the beds joined the 2 with the coloured quilt covers, these can be joined or separated to suit your needs.
The kitchen, laundry and bathrooms are all modern and well equipped. Wi-Fi and Foxtel are included.
Plus we now have reverse cycle air conditioning
**Bed/bath linen packages are available for hire at extra charge with quality bed sheets, bath towels, bath mats, hand and tea towels. We can have the beds fitted with sheets and pillowcases ready for your arrival if you wish, please enquire for pricing when you send a booking request **
NO SCHOOLIES OR PARTY BOOKINGS & NO PETS, SORRY
-- LOCATION --
A 15 minute stroll down a picturesque bush path will see you on Narrawallee beach. Alternatively take a 15 minute walk to the south side of Bannister Head and you'll find famous Mollymook with it's patrolled beaches, parks and cycleways. Yet another beach, Jones Beach sits just below North View and offers fantastic snorkling and diving in it's secluded bay.
A 5 minute walk down Jones Avenue is Mollymook Shopping Centre offering supermarket, bakery, delicatessen, chemist, butchers, newsagent, takeaway food and liquor shop. Tallwood restaurant offers a superb breakfast, lunch and dinner menu.
For lovers of fine dining, a short stroll down Bannister Head Road will bring you to the world famous Rick Stein Restaurant at Bannisters Lodge. See our information pack for details of breakfast, lunch and dinner menus' as well as information on the pool / pizza bar and day spa at Bannister Lodge.
- If walking is not for you, take advantage of one of the many courtesy buses, or taxi services available throughout the local area or just stay put, enjoy the peaceful surrounds and relax.
- Take a short drive to golf courses, wineries, historic townships, national parks and more
- Take a short drive to historic Milton township with its street markets, antique shops, boutiques, restaurants and cafes or stop in for a beer at one of the 2 family friendly country pubs and catch a show at the historic Milton Theatre.
- Sample some of the quality local wines and fine dining at Cupitts winery.
- How about a round of golf at Mollymook Hilltop 18 hole championship golf course, one of the most challenging courses in the state, or play a more leisurely 9 holes at the picturesque Mollymook beachside golf course followed by a drink and meal in the clubhouse with the best views on the coast.
- See the fishing trawlers at Ulladulla Harbour, one of the busiest fishing ports on the South Coast. Fishing and diving charters operate from the harbour all year round.
- Take a short drive up the coast to Jervis Bay and visit the pristine white sands and crystal clear water of Hyams Beach and Greenpatch in Jervis Bay National Park.
- For the bushwalker there is Pigeon House Mountain or Boyd lookout in the Budawangs. The castle offers a challenge for the more experienced walker.
***Rates quoted may not be valid for "peak" or other "special events" periods. Please make a booking request via Aabode.com to receive a quote***
- Kitchen utensils
- Kitchen crockery
- Cooking pots and pans
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Washing machine
- Golf course
- BBQ area
- Nearby attractions
- Bushwalking trails
- Single or Couples
- Family friendly
- LGBTQI Friendly
- Check-in after: 2:00:00 PM
- Check-out before: 10:00:00 AM
- Bond: 1,000 AUD
- Cleaning Fee: 150 AUD
- Up to 60 days before the start of the rental period: 100% of the rental
- 60 days before the start of the rental period: 100% of the rental.
Breach of the following house rules may result in forfeit of money paid including security bond and possible termination of the reservation.
Parties or gatherings of any type MAY NOT be held on the property.
The number of guests staying at the house or people visiting the house for any reason must not exceed that stated on the confirmation notice. Fees may apply for undeclared guests at the rate of $100 per guest / per night plus forfeit of the security bond.
Disturbance to neighbours, boisterous or offensive behaviour may result in termination of rental and loss of bond.
Pets are not allowed unless specific arrangements have been made in writing with the owner.
Please do not smoke in or around the house, removal of cigarette butts or other rubbish from the property including yard and gardens will incur a fee.
Damage, breakages, theft and loss are the clients responsibility during their stay. We would appreciate if any damage or breakages are reported by phoning us prior to your departure.
Bed linen must be used at all times, do not sleep directly on mattress protectors and quilts. Linen may be available for hire at additional charge otherwise it is to be supplied by the tenant.
If we have provided linen and towels, they are for your use inside the house and not to be used outside.
Check-out time is 10am - the property should be left in a similar state to its condition on arrival, secured and the keys returned per the instructions on the welcome letter. A late checkout may be possible; we are open to discuss this possibility at the time of your stay.
To ensure return of your entire bond amount we simply ask that you respect the property and its surrounds and leave it in a similar condition to which you found it on arrival.
Your security bond will be refunded within 14 days subject to a post stay property inspection and clean. Any additional expense incurred such as but not limited to; extra cleaning inside or out, damage repairs, garbage removal - (in excess of what can be fitted in the council supplied bins with the lid closed or failure to place the bins on the kerbside for collection on the allocated day), undeclared guests or visitors etc. may be retained from your security bond.
The owners take no responsibility for loss, theft or damage to the tenant's or guests personal property including motor vehicles.
Variations to these conditions may only be made by prior arrangements with the property owner or property manager in writing.