Absolute Beach Frontage with direct access to beautiful Mollymook Beach.
Located centrally in the 'golden mile' of Mitchell Parade close to shops, clubs and cafes yet also enjoying a private, leafy position on a 'residents only' laneway.
Separate, self contained queen bedroom unit downstairs with it's own bathroom, lounge room and kitchenette make this house uniquely versatile in it's absolute beachfront location.
Surfside is fresh and bright and includes, on the main upper level a queen master bedroom with ocean views and 2 twin single bedrooms, one with ocean views, the other overlooking the private, leafy front yard. We can join 2 of the single beds together to make a king sized combination if you take up our linen option. Our photo's show the 2nd bedroom in both king equivalent and twin single bedding configuration.
The kitchen is large and filled with natural light. It is very well equipped with modern appliances and all you'll need except food.
The large lounge area is bright, spacious and comfortable with reverse cycle air conditioning, Foxtel, Wi-Fi, CD/ radio sound system and slow combustion wood heater. The lounge area opens onto a large sun deck with BBQ and outdoor setting which, in turn looks over a native bush garden protecting the sand dunes and out onto the waters of Mollymook Beach which you can access via a private walkway.
There are 2.5 bathrooms upstairs, 1 with 1/2 bath base shower, vanity and toilet, 2nd with full bath base shower and vanity, there is also an additional separate toilet room.
Accessed via external stairs you'll find a spacious, self contained apartment with separate queen bedroom, large lounge area with another single bed if required. There is also a dining area and kitchenette with sink, jug, microwave and fridge.
Downstairs also has a newly refurbished bathroom with 1/2 bath base shower and toilet plus laundry with new front load washer and dryer. There is also a rumpus area with table tennis.
Only metres from the popular 'Reef' surfbreak offering free entertainment for surfer or observer. A short walk down the sand to South Mollymook where the kids can swim safely between the flags in front of Mollymook Surf Club and Mollymook Golf Club.
Privately positioned back from Mitchell Parade on a private access lane, Surfside's central location allows an easy stroll along the broad footpath to Mollymook Shopping Centre with its supermarket, liquor shop, deli and take away shop along with newsagent, chemist, restaurant and the bar at Bannisters Pavillion.
Ideal for a family beach holiday or romantic beachside weekend using upstairs only or bring the extended family or friends and take advantage of the downstairs apartment.
NO SCHOOLIES GROUPS OR PARTY TRIPS PLEASE
Sleeps up to 9
-- UPSTAIRS --
1 x queen bedroom, 2 x twin single bedrooms we can push 2 of the single beds together to make a king sized combination if you take up our linen supply option
2.5 bathrooms with 2 showers, 2 toilets.
Well equipped Kitchen with Dishwasher & Microwave,
Flat screen TV, Full Foxtel, Free WiFi, DVD Player, CD Player, combustion fire wood supplied, Reverse cycle air/con Gas BBQ.
-- DOWNSTAIRS --
1 x queen bedroom + 1 single bed in lounge area
1 x bathroom with shower and toilet + outside hot/cold shower
Kitchenette with hot and cold water sink, fridge, microwave and kettle
Living/dining area with flat screen TV, Full Foxtel and Free Wi-Fi.
Laundry with new washing machine and dryer.
Carparking room for 3 to 4 cars / boat
Bed/bath linen packages are available for hire at extra charge with quality bed sheets, bath towels, bath mats, hand and tea towels. We can have the beds fitted with sheets and pillow cases ready for your arrival if you wish, please enquire for pricing.
-- Plenty of things to do and see many within walking distance --
- Conveniently located on Mitchell Parade with immediate access to Mollymook Beach, Surfside also offers easy access to many of the areas best facilities.
- Take a short stroll down the scenic beachside walkway to Mollymook Surfclub with its patrolled beach, kids playground and picnic area.
- Enjoy a round of golf at the famous Mollymook Beachside Golf Club, also within walking distance, enjoy a drink and a meal in the clubs scenic lounge perched above the white sand of Mollymook Beach.
- Take your pick of several cafe's or restaurants all within walking distance, such the new Tallwood Restaurant which has quickly become a favourite with locals for it's outstanding breakfast menu or the widely acclaimed Rick Stein At Bannisters seafood restaurant.
- Mollymook Shopping Centre with its supermarket, newsagent, liquor shop, chemist and take away cafe is again within easy walking distance.
- The scenic shared pathway that runs along Mitchell Parade offers a safe area for cycling or running and can be used in conjunction with the beach for a fantastic, return morning or evening walk.
- With it's wonderful location and comfortable appointments you can park the car for the duration of your stay at 'Surfside'. However there are many other attractions close by.
- A short drive to the township of Ulladulla offers the convenience of big name supermarkets a wide variety of retail shops and all the big banks.
- Arcadia Twin Cinemas and Funland Indoor Family Amusement Centre offer great entertainment alternatives.
- Ulladulla ExServo's, Milton/Ulladulla Bowling Club and the famous Blue Marlin Hotel offer great value meals and regular live entertainment.
- Fine dining options abound with Cupitts Winery, St Isadore at Milton and Rick Steins.
- A short drive to the historic township of Milton opens up a world of arts and crafts, antiques and markets.
- Enjoy a beer at one of the two country pubs or a coffee at one of the alfresco cafe's.
- A live show at the historic Milton Theatre is an experience not to be missed.
- A slightly longer drive provides access to the many, quality bushwalking trails of the Budawang Ranges or Pigeon House Mountain.
- The magnificent Jervis Bay is a great place for a day trip with many attactions including the magnificent sites of Greenpatch and the Booderee National Park, The Lady Denman Maritime Meseum, whale watching tours out of Huskisson and the white sands of Hyams Beach.
***Rates displayed may not be valid for "off-peak & peak dates" or other "special events" periods (eg. concert events/length of stay, etc). Please make a booking request via Aabode.com to receive a quote***
- WiFi internet
- Stunning views
- Air conditioning
- On demand TV
- DVD player
- Board games
- BBQ facilities
- No smoking
- Outdoor eating area
- Kitchen utensils
- Kitchen crockery
- Cooking pots and pans
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Washing machine
- Golf course
- BBQ area
- Nearby attractions
- Bushwalking trails
- Single or Couples
- Family friendly
- LGBTQI Friendly
- Check-in after: 2:00:00 PM
- Check-out before: 10:00:00 AM
- Bond: 1,000 AUD
- Cleaning Fee: 165 AUD
- Up to 60 days before the start of the rental period: 100% of the rental
- 60 days before the start of the rental period: 100% of the rental.
Breach of the following house rules may result in forfeit of money paid including security bond and possible termination of the reservation.
Parties or gatherings of any type MAY NOT be held on the property.
The number of guests staying at the house or people visiting the house for any reason must not exceed that stated on the confirmation notice. Fees may apply for undeclared guests at the rate of $100 per guest / per night plus forfeit of the security bond.
Disturbance to neighbours, boisterous or offensive behaviour may result in termination of rental and loss of bond.
Pets are not allowed unless specific arrangements have been made in writing with the owner.
Please do not smoke in or around the house, removal of cigarette butts or other rubbish from the property including yard and gardens will incur a fee.
Damage, breakages, theft and loss are the clients responsibility during their stay. We would appreciate if any damage or breakages are reported by phoning us prior to your departure.
Bed linen must be used at all times, do not sleep directly on mattress protectors and quilts. Linen may be available for hire at additional charge otherwise it is to be supplied by the tenant.
If we have provided linen and towels, they are for your use inside the house and not to be used outside.
Check-out time is 10am - the property should be left in a similar state to its condition on arrival, secured and the keys returned per the instructions on the welcome letter. A late checkout may be possible; we are open to discuss this possibility at the time of your stay.
To ensure return of your entire bond amount we simply ask that you respect the property and its surrounds and leave it in a similar condition to which you found it on arrival.
Your security bond will be refunded within 14 days subject to a post stay property inspection and clean. Any additional expense incurred such as but not limited to; extra cleaning inside or out, damage repairs, garbage removal - (in excess of what can be fitted in the council supplied bins with the lid closed or failure to place the bins on the kerbside for collection on the allocated day), undeclared guests or visitors etc. may be retained from your security bond.
The owners take no responsibility for loss, theft or damage to the tenant's or guests personal property including motor vehicles.
Variations to these conditions may only be made by prior arrangements with the property owner or property manager in writing.