On Encounter Lake, just 80m walk through a reserve to the saltwater lake (perfect for swimming or kayaking), and with views to the lake from the front, this three bedroom holiday home is a cracking place for your next holiday. A very short walk to the Boulevard Cafe and public lake beach, and 5 mins drive to Victor Harbor, you will be in a quiet and peaceful cul de sac but very close to local facilities.
This property just had a makeover which includes:
- new lighting throughout
- new 5kw air conditioning system and ceiling fans in bedrooms
- new paint and blinds
- new furniture and appliances, including dishwasher
- rear landscaping
- outdoor entertaining area with lake views
The configuration of the house is as per the floorplan:
- 3 bedrooms main with walk in robe
- open plan living/dining
- kitchen with breakfast bar
- three way bathroom (separate bath/shower, separate vanity, separate toilet)
The house sleeps a maximum of 6 people and the bedroom configuration is:
- main bedroom queen bed with luxury pillow top mattress
- second bedroom queen bed with luxury pillow top mattress
- third bedroom 2 x single beds with innerspring mattresses
Outside there will be an outdoor entertaining area with shade sail to enjoy the views to the lake, and a fully enclosed back yard with grass for kids and fur-kids to play!
Local features include the public lake beach with park on the corner of Bartel Boulevard and Matthew Flinders Drive (just a few mins walk), a local cafe (about 3 mins walk), the Victor Harbor dog park (about 3 mins drive), the Bluff (about 4 mins drive), and all the attractions of Victor Harbor (about 5 mins drive).
***Rates quoted may not be valid for "peak" or other "special events" periods. Please make a booking request via Aabode.com to receive a quote***
- WiFi internet
- Air conditioning
- DVD player
- Board games
- BBQ facilities
- Pet friendly
- No smoking
- Kitchen utensils
- Kitchen crockery
- Cooking pots and pans
- Iron and ironing board
- Towels provided
- Linen provided
- Single or Couples
- Family friendly
- LGBTQI Friendly
- Check-in after: 2:00:00 PM
- Check-out before: 10:00:00 AM
- Cleaning Fee: 75 AUD
- Up to 30 days before the start of the rental period: 100% of the rental
- 30 days before the start of the rental period: 100% of the rental.
ANIMALS: Our properties are pet friendly and we welcome dogs and cats and other pets by negotiation. Your well behaved pets are welcome inside but please do not let them on to any furniture (unless you have brought your own rugs/sheets to cover the furniture). Guests are required to remove ALL TRACES of an animal being present at the property. This includes (but is not restricted to) any fur/hair (except on floors), food, stains, smells or faeces. Any damage caused by the animal must be repaired or reported to us (and will be charged back to you). This includes damage to screens, paint work, carpets, furniture, gardens etc. Additional time that is spent cleaning up after animals will be charged to you.
NUMBER OF DOGS PERMITTED: Council regulations restrict the number of dogs at a property at any one time to two (2). Please ensure that this limit is adhered to.
To find out more about our terms and conditions please contact us via Aabode.com