So many options! Self-contained, Self-catering, Bed & Breakfast, Hot-Tub Packages and Girls Getaways.
Located on the outskirts of Victor Harbor, the perfect location for a luxury getaway to rest, recuperate and revive, ideal for Couples wanting a private romantic couple of days, a Family, a Group Holiday or just the Girls getting together for an Indulgent Getaway. Our accredited accommodation easily accommodates up to eight adults (extra person charges apply) and includes everything you might need for a luxury stay.
Self-contained and superbly appointed country accommodation, with privacy and comfort.
Choice of a Private Contemporary Bespoke up to 6 person house, or a stylish modern 2 person suite, both with large Spa-Baths.
Super King bed in main bedroom, air-conditioning to both king bedrooms, lounge/dine
Your own country retreat, under cover decks with Alfresco Dining, BBQ & Pizza oven.
Optional upgrade - Round Hot-Tub, 5-7 person, 50 jet Hydro extra $60 setup fee (No set up charge for a group of 4 or more) Outdoor dining, enjoy breakfast from the privacy of your own entertainment deck, bathroom has a large separate shower, 2 vanities.
Free Wi-Fi, large screen Tv & dvd in all bedrooms and living areas, no need to bring linen or towels. Set in the heart of the Southern Fleurieu Peninsula. Take in the Culture, History and Nature of the area. Gardens and water features that attract abundant birdlife, magnificent valley & countryside views
A 10 minute scenic drive to Victor Harbor & Port Elliot beaches, restaurants and shopping facilities.
"Where your neighbors are the beautiful birds and the occasional roaming Kangaroo"
Take a break on your way to majestic Kangaroo Island. The SeaLink ferry departs Cape Jarvis daily.
Our central location enables guests to enjoy all that the Southern Fleurieu Peninsula has to offer.
Colourful gardens and water features, attract the most beautiful native birdlife.
Country Stays is located on the outskirts of Victor Harbor on One acre of pristine countryside.
Stay and take in the Culture, History and Nature of the area, you wont be short of things to do!
A 10 minute scenic drive to Victor Harbor and Port Elliot shops, markets, food outlets and beaches
Only a 20 minute scenic drive to the historic river Port of Goolwa, 15 minutes to Horse Shoe Bay.
Ideal Staycation for those hard working locals, less than an hours drive, south of Adelaide CBD.
Victor Harbor is all about the sun, surf, sand, stunning views and intimate wildlife encounters. It's here that you'll find the Little Penguins of Granite Island, Southern Right Whales blowing into Encounter Bay, and some of South Australia's best surf at beaches like Petrel Cove, Chiton Rocks and the Dump.
Granite Island can be reached via a 600 metres causeway from Victor Harbor. Take a Clydesdale-drawn tram or walk across and absorb the stunning sea views, even swim with the Tuna fish. Victor Harbor features outstanding early colonial architecture, good pubs, cafes, restaurants, markets and plenty of accommodation and fun events to attend.
Visit the South Australian Whale Centre or climb aboard the Cockle Train for a steam rail experience along the cliff tops to Port Elliot and Goolwa.
- Outdoor eating area
- Kitchen utensils
- Kitchen crockery
- Cooking pots and pans
- Welcome pack
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Towels provided
- Linen provided
- Washing machine
- Golf course
- Nearby attractions
- Bushwalking trails
- Check-in after: 3:00:00 PM
- Check-out before: 11:00:00 AM
- Up to 30 days before the start of the rental period: 0% of the rental
- Up to 14 days before the start of the rental period: 50% of the rental
- 14 days before the start of the rental period: 100% of the rental.
Self Contained - Accredited Accommodation.
- Upon completion of your stay we ask that you leave the accommodation in a tidy condition.
- If unable to be massaged (optional with some packages) due to illness a Massage Gift Voucher will be given.
- We are a country getaway for up to 3 couples or family/friends of up to 8 Adults on holiday.
- Wheel Chair ramps are fitted to allow entry with minimal assistance.
- Smoking is not permitted inside the Cottage, deck or Spa/ Hot tub/ BBQ area.
- Sorry most of the accommodation is not a suitable place to bring your family pets.
- Please note that rates can fluctuate seasonally and our massage packages will be subject to availability at the time of your enquiry.
- Children staying or visiting must be supervised by a responsible adult at all times.