Budget Beachside Bungalow
Pets welcome!! Older style two bedroom cottage with sunroom. Only a short walking distance to the beach, Golf Club and local shops and resturants. Fully fenced rear yard to keep the four legged family member safe and sound.
Property Details: Budget accomodation, Old style beach shack
Kitchen: Standard Kitchen. Microwave, Fridge, Oven, Cooktop
Lounge: 2x Lounges
Dining Area: Four seater square table
Bedroom1: Main: 1x Queen bed
Bedroom2: 2x Single beds
Bedroom3: Sunroom: 1x Double bed, 1x Single bed
Bathroom: Shower, Toilet
Parking: Off street parking
Linen/Hire: No linen provided. Hire linen available on request
Entertainment: TV/DVD, BOARDGAMES
Local Sport: surfing, bush walking, tennis, golfing, bowls, cycling, hiking, croquet, zumba classes, yoga, kayaking and more
Beach Access: From Surf Club. Four wheel drive beach access from Sanderling Avenue and many Myall lakes National Park beach accesses (National Park pass required)
Laundry: Washing machine
Special Items: PET FRIENDLY. Guests must bring their own linen (sheets, towels, tea towels, pillow slips and bathmat), as well as their own grocery items, cleaning products and personal items. We have a Supermarket in Hawks Nest if you do not wish to travel with these items.
During School Holidays, Christmas and New Year, Saturday to Saturday weekly bookings only (min 7 nights)
***Rates displayed above may not be valid for ""off-peak & peak dates"" or other ""special events"" periods, (eg. concert events/length of stay, etc). Please make a booking request via Aabode.com to receive a quote and specify the number of guests when making a booking request as there may be an additional charge for extra persons.***
- DVD player
- Board games
- BBQ facilities
- Pet friendly
- Kitchen utensils
- Kitchen crockery
- Cooking pots and pans
- Iron and ironing board
- Washing machine
- Golf course
- Nearby attractions
- Single or Couples
- Family friendly
- LGBTQI Friendly
- Check-in after: 2:00:00 PM
- Check-out before: 10:00:00 AM
- Cleaning Fee: 120 AUD
- Up to 60 days before the start of the rental period: 30% of the rental
- 60 days before the start of the rental period: 100% of the rental.
-The property is fully equipped; however, linen is not supplied. You will need to bring sheets, pillow slips, towels, face cloths, bathmats and tea towels.
- Everyone likes to enjoy their peace and quiet, so we ask that you avoid any unnecessary noise, or unruly behaviour that may disturb neighbours, or adjoining occupiers.
- You are required to leave the premises neat clean and tidy.
- Overcrowding is not permitted. The number of guests must not exceed the number of beds.
- Any damage, breakages or loss must be reported to the Managing Agent and payment is the responsibility of the guest.
- Check-in is from 2:00pm. Check out time is by 9:30am. If possible, an early check-in, or late check-out can be arranged upon request.
- During school holidays, Saturday to Saturday weekly bookings only.
- No applicant under the age of 19 will be permitted to occupy holiday properties unless accompanied by an adult. No group bookings for under 19s are permitted.
- We have the right to cancel the booking immediately and the full amount of the accommodation will be refunded.
- A cancellation fee of $110 will apply to all cancelled bookings.
- No matter the reason for you cancelling your booking, no refund will be made unless, and until, the same premises are re-let by another booking for the full rental period. If the property is not re-booked, the deposit is forfeited.
- Cancel up to 60 days before your check-in and receive a 50% refund, minus our cancellation fee.
- Cancel within 60 days of your check-in and the reservation is non-refundable.
- If you shorten your stay, the unused portion of your rental is not refundable.
To find out more about our terms and conditions please contact us via Aabode.com