Villa Cemagi, The Luxe Beachfront is located on Cemagi Beach. The beach of black volcanic sand is great for morning jogs and sunset strolls. The villa can accommodate 10 guests but the living areas are so numerous that the villa is a venue for celebrating events with friends and families. All will adore the private beach bale with its infinity swimming pool looking up to Uluwatu and its own beach. From there a private staircase will allow you to access directly to the beach of Cemagi for walks up to Seminyak or to Tanah Lot at low tide.
The villa was originally crafted in 2008 by Fredo Taffin a French architect who designed the well-known Ku De Ta. Most of the furniture is custom designed by Detlev Hauth a German designer who exports all over the world from Casamoderno, his factory in Bali. The finest materials have been used to create a luxury, elegant atmosphere with local sourcing for the teak wood, the recycle iron wood, the petrified wood. And imported materials like the oak from the United States, the Carrara marble from Italy, the SG outdoor lightings, the Australian blinds storm.
Villa Cemagi has 5 ensuite bedrooms enveloped in air-conditioned comfort. The master bedrooms are endowed with a bathtub and the canopied beds create a soothing space. Wardrobes are walk-in and offer a huge space for your personal belongings to be stored and a safe box. The three others bedrooms are at the first floor with their own terraces. Wardrobes are walk-in and offer a huge space for your personal belongings to be stored and a safe box.
The living and dining room have sliding windows that leave the nice breeze from the ocean coming in and thus are connected to a covered terrace where another dining table is drawn up. The formal dining room seats up to 10 people from where you will get an amazing perspective on the garden up to the ocean.
Over on the ground floor is a media room with 3 D TV screen, it is a perfect place to wind down in the cool while watching a movie. The bookshelves carry abundant reading material for kids and adults.
On the second floor, the roof lounge is the perfect place to enjoy the last sunbeams, sip a glass of wine and have a panoramic view over the whole area: ocean, rice fields and the Batukaru mountain.
Facing the ocean, the pool lounge and dining beach bale is furnished with a meters long granite table for 12. This space, which is sea-breeze has its own fully functional kitchen with a built-in barbecue in Andesite stone, gas hob and a bar. A sound system and a programmed color led lighting will assure unforgettable evenings.
You may ï¬nd yourself invited to a unique and unforgettable local activities including Balinese Hindu ceremony that takes place twice a year. Meanwhile, here are a few suggestions to get your vacation started. The villa manager will happily arrange transport and specialist tours too.
- Learn to surf at Batu Bolong or Berawa beaches.
- Imbibe in the Sunday sessions where local hero DJâs spin their stuff at Old Manâs, Batu Bolong. Itâs great for kids with table tennis and other games.
- Indulge in a culinary journey to Baliâs spiritual centre of Ubud, where some of Baliâs ï¬nest restaurants await.
- Swing through the trees and eat fresh strawberries at Tree Tops Adventure Park, which is about an hourâs drive north in the cool hills of Bedugul. There is also a stunning lake temple here that should not be missed.
- Wash and feed rescued Sumatran elephants at the superb Elephant Safari Park in the lush mountains of Taro.
- Play a round of golf at the scene-stealing masterpiece designed by Greg Norman, - The Nirwana Bali Golf Course has ï¬ve ocean-side holes, three cliff-to-cliff tee shots and eight holes sculpted into rice-paddies. The 7th overlooks Baliâs Tanah Lot sea temple. Expect a hole-in-one to go unnoticed at this extraordinary golï¬ng experience.
- Shoot the rapids and slip along the serene waters of one of Baliâs mind blowingly beautiful rivers. Let the adrenalin sizzle through your body and take in the dazzling jungle scene with Baliâs premier white water rafting company. This fabulous family ï¬ing can be wild or mild.
Room 4 with King Bed
- Air conditioning
- En suite
- Private swimming pool
- Outdoor eating area
- Kitchen utensils
- Kitchen crockery
- Cooking pots and pans
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Towels provided
- Linen provided
- Washing machine
- Golf course
- BBQ area
- Single or Couples
- Family friendly
- Indulgence and luxury
- Health retreat
- Car Rental
- Check-in after: 2:00:00 PM
- Check-out before: 12:00:00 PM
- Bond: 669 AUD
Strict: 50% refund 7 days before check-in