Soaking away a summer night on your rooftop spa is just one reminder that you've made it.
Ocean and hills views to die for.
Just when you think the epic views can't get any more euphoric on the 12th floor of the Liberty Towers...simply head up the spiral staircase...Suddenly, 180-degree views head closer to 360 as your master suite and the rooftop deck and spa put the life-changing exclamation mark on a home that simply says, "You've made it". And when we say views, we mean vistas that start with the foothills and end in the blue of the sea. From the tip of the South Tower, it's as if you rule the world. And it feels good. Really good!
Inside, bundles of natural light, a simple yet elegant colour scheme, and a kitchen boasting stone tops and Smeg stainless steel appliances reign supreme on a lower level boasting a lounge, long balconies, two bedrooms and two bathrooms.
That view-inhaling sea of glass (on both levels) only enhances a feeling of freedom amongst the clouds; the freedom to configure and furnish a bonafide home, not an apartment. This is so much more than that.
With its own ensuite and terrace balcony, you can be excused for thinking that bedroom 2 on the lower level was the master. By the way, waking up to these views will make every day special.
Then you head up that spiral staircase to discover that the entire second level is not just a bedroom, but a suite in itself. Waking up here will change your life. The terrace on level two is three times the size of the one below, but it's the rooftop patio that will lap up long summer nights in the 8-person spa.
- More reasons why we love this holiday penthouse:
- Perfectly positioned on the doorstep of Colley Reserve, Holdfast Marina, Jetty Road and, of course, the beach
- Secure lift access (swipe card)
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling to thelower level
- Efficient split R/C to the upstairs bedroom
- Full block-out blinds on all windows for ultimate privacy
- Glass splashback, Smeg dishwasher and gas cooktop to kitchen
- Stone-topped vanities to both bathrooms
- Spa and walk-in shower to ensuite
- Built-in robes to bedrooms two and three, plus floor-to-ceiling storage to the second level
- Free unlimited wifi
THE FINE PRINT
- In respect to our neighbour's, we have a No Noise policy after 10 pm
- *Strictly no Party groups or events-If you are found to be in breach of our no party policy, your booking will be instantly cancelled without refund and you will be escorted from the premises.
- Children must be supervised on the balcony at all times.
***Rates displayed above may not be valid for "off-peak & peak dates" or other "special events" periods (eg. concert events/length of stay, etc). Please make a booking request via Aabode.com to receive a quote***
- Outdoor eating area
- Kitchen utensils
- Kitchen crockery
- Cooking pots and pans
- Washing machine
- Family friendly
- Indulgence and luxury
- Check-in after: 2:00:00 PM
- Check-out before: 10:00:00 AM
- Bond: 500 AUD
- Cleaning Fee: 365 AUD
- Up to 30 days before the start of the rental period: 100% of the rental
- 30 days before the start of the rental period: 100% of the rental.
To find out more about our terms and conditions please contact us via Aabode.com.
The Owner's fee is included in the cleaning fee.