Bellthorpe Cabins are on a 400 acre property and surrounded by rainforest and is a great place for singles, couples, or family and friends to get together. The property borders Bellthorpe National Park.
The two bedroom Cabins have well equipped kitchen, air conditioning, TV, DVD, blue tooth Stereo, BBQ, wood heater, washing machine, electric blankets on the queen beds and a porch with views into the wilderness and grazing country.
Please make a booking request via Aabode.com to receive a quote and specify the number of guests when making a booking request as there may be an additional charge for extra persons.***
Waterfalls, walking tracks, rainforests, great variety of birds, farm animals, nature, wilderness and Bellthorpe National Park next door.
- Stunning views
- Air conditioning
- DVD player
- BBQ facilities
- Pet friendly
- No smoking
- Outdoor eating area
- Kitchen utensils
- Kitchen crockery
- Cooking pots and pans
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Towels provided
- Linen provided
- Washing machine
- BBQ area
- Bushwalking trails
- Single or Couples
- Family friendly
- LGBTQI Friendly
- Check-in after: 2:00:00 PM
- Check-out before: 10:00:00 AM
- Up to 14 days before the start of the rental period: 95% of the rental
- Up to 5 days before the start of the rental period: 50% of the rental
- Up to 1 days before the start of the rental period: 0% of the rental
- 1 days before the start of the rental period: 100% of the rental.
- Public Holidays will be priced for Friday-Sunday Pricing
- $35 per extra person per night (if more than 2 people staying)
- Infants free if providing own cot
- Includes firewood, kindling, fire starters
- A deposit (min 50%) is required at time of booking
- One week stay (Bowerbird, Birdwing or Whipbird)
$980 for 2 people for 7 nights, $140 additional nights.
$35 / extra person / night.
- If you have to cancel, please give us at least 14 days notice before arrival date (refund all except admin fee of $80). If cancelled within 14 days, 50% of the tariff is payable, or within 5 days, 80% of the tariff is payable, if we dont receive another booking. For ""No Show"", full tariff is payable.
No refund for nonrefundable bookings.
PETS - By prior arrangement. No cats, ever! Caged birds allowed. Dogs: No hunting dogs. We allow guests to bring one (special circumstances two) well behaved pooch. There are no pooch proof fences at the cabins and they must be pre-treated for ticks. There are chooks and other farm animals here. Barking, chasing things and roaming is not permitted and pets must be on a leash at all times while outdoors. Pets are not allowed on furniture or in the bedrooms. Pets are not to be left alone. Pets must be secured at least half an hour before dusk to protect wildlife. Guests must clean up prior to departure (pooh, sticks, bones, toys, vacuum and mop the cabin). More details available on booking. Fees definitely apply if you don't comply.