Welcome to Manfield Seaside Bruny Island a beautiful three-bedroom house sits on absolute waterfront offers an elevated view of the mountains as well as over the DEntrecasteaux Channel with spectacular sunsets. Situated right on the water in Alonnah, just a short walk to the beach and the Bruny Island Pub and general store and also has direct access to the 3-KM foreshore track.
The spacious open plan living area includes dining, kitchen, and lounge.
The house features a seating area with flat TV, wood heater and reverses cycle heater/air-conditioning to keep warm in the winter. The kitchen is fully equipped with quality appliances and cooking ware.
Two-spacious queen bedrooms offering amazing picturesque views are situated on the upper floor accessed by stairs only. The third singles bedroom is located on the middle floor with short steps to living area.
The outdoor offers beautiful views in all direction; great entertaining space featuring Gas BBQ, dining, and outdoor furniture.
Alonnah is the main township of Bruny Island. Facilities include a hotel/restaurant/bottle shop, library and health center, and a long stretch of the white sand beach. Also nearby are Bruny Island Cafe and Avalon Arts & Gallery.
Distance from Manfield Seaside
- Bruny Hotel Restaurant & Bottle Shop 900 meters
- Bruny Island Premium Wines & Restaurant 5 km, 5 minutes drive
- Adventure Bay General store with fuel station & ATM/Cashpoint 13 km, 15 minutes drive
- The Neck lookout & Penguin watching 12 km, 10 minutes drive
- Bruny Island Cheese, Get Shucked Oysters 21 km, 20 minutes drive.
- The Lighthouse 25 km, 30-40 minutes drive
- Bruny Island Ferry station 36 km (30-40 minutes drive)
- WiFi internet
- Stunning views
- Air conditioning
- DVD player
- Board games
- BBQ facilities
- No smoking
- Kitchen utensils
- Kitchen crockery
- Cooking pots and pans
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Towels provided
- Linen provided
- Washing machine
- Nearby attractions
- Single or Couples
- Family friendly
- Indulgence and luxury