"Culburra Beach House" is a beautifully pet-friendly residence close to some of the most stunning beaches and lakes on the South Coast. The property has a covered entertainment area and spacious fully fenced backyard. Central location, walking distance to the beach, Lake Wollumboola, Club and shopping centre.
* This house IS pet friendly, a pet surcharge fee of $100 applies; all pets must be agreed to in writing prior to stay.
Sleeps: 7 people, linen, towels and toiletry items NOT supplied
(Linen and towel hire is available for selection when booking)
The property features:
* Open plan dining kitchen & lounge areas
* Fully equipped kitchen (no dishwasher)
* Three-way bathroom with shower & bath
* Washing machine, clothes clothesline
* Entertainment Area: Gas BBQ, out-door dining table for 6 & lounge set for 4
* Large fully fenced backyard
* Off street parking for 2 cars & boat
- Stunning views
- BBQ facilities
- Pet friendly
- No smoking
- Kitchen utensils
- Kitchen crockery
- Cooking pots and pans
- Washing machine
- BBQ area
- Nearby attractions
- Family friendly
- Check-in after: On arrangement
- Check-out before: On arrangement
- Cleaning Fee: 120 AUD
- Up to 30 days before the start of the rental period: 100% of the rental
- 30 days before the start of the rental period: 100% of the rental.
Linen hire cost: $160 including 1 bath mat, 1 hand towel, 1 face washer, all sheets, all pillow cases & all towels
Extra Costs: $15 per bed for bed making
$8 per beach towel
* If you only require linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our holiday bookings officer for a quote.
There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds.
An extra $20 call out fee will apply for last minute linen order after 12 noon on your arrival day
Daily seasonal rates apply, included in the tariff is the cleaning fee of $120, booking fee of $65 and a refundable bond of $350, subject to our Terms & Conditions. Also included is a 20% discount voucher available for Jervis Bay Wild for Dolphin/Whale watching and Eco cruises.