Picture yourself chilling out in "The Relax Shack" this charming renovated comfortable retro abode in Culburra Beach located in the quietest corner of town. A relaxing 664 metres stroll to Culburra Beach and enjoy the tranquil feel of sand beneath your feet or 416 metres to the peaceful shores of Lake Wollumboola.
The home features a spacious open plan lounge, living and large kitchen area. Under cover outdoor entertainment area to lets you take advantage of the soothing afternoon breeze. On a quite night you can hear the calming sound of the surf breaking so let the whole family enjoy relaxation at its finest.
* This house is NOT pet friendly, no pets allowed
Sleeps: 7 people, linen, towels and toiletry items not supplied
(Linen and towel hire is available for selection when booking)
The property features:
* Two Living areas, both with TV
* Microwave with fully functional kitchen
* Reverse cycle air conditioner
* Shower over full-size bath
* Washing machine, additional WC in laundry
* Day bed, Gas BBQ
* Off street parking for 4 cars
- Stunning views
- Air conditioning
- BBQ facilities
- Kitchen utensils
- Kitchen crockery
- Cooking pots and pans
- Washing machine
- Nearby attractions
- Living room
- Dining room
- Lounge room
- Parking spaces
- Family friendly
Rates from 158 AUD to 418 AUD per night
- Check-in after: On arrangement
- Check-out before: On arrangement
- Bond: 350 AUD
- Cleaning Fee: 185 AUD
- Up to 30 days before the start of the rental period: 100% of the rental
- 30 days before the start of the rental period: 100% of the rental.
Linen hire cost: $160 including 1 bath mat, 1 hand towel, 1 face washer, all sheets, all pillow cases & all towels
Extra Costs: $15 per bed for bed making
$8 per beach towel
$15 per small Housekeeping package including; tea towels, dish washing tablets, dishwashing liquid, toilet paper, dishwashing cloths, scourer & laundry powder
* If you only require linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our holiday bookings officer for a quote.
There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds.
An extra $20 call out fee will apply for last minute linen order after 12 noon on your arrival day
Daily seasonal rates apply, included in the tariff is the cleaning fee of $120, booking fee of $65 and a refundable bond of $350, subject to our Terms & Conditions. Also included is a 20% discount voucher available for Jervis Bay Wild for Dolphin/Whale watching and Eco cruises.
- Comments 1
- Pictures 0
We with group of families stayed here for the Easter weekend. House was great and had everything we needed. Very peaceful location and back yard was perfect for kids to play cricket. We would go back here in the future. Only issue was this house does not have a second bathroom which makes it a bit difficult when multiple families stay.