1 Bedroom Apt With Parking Stroll to Elwood Beach
This newly refurbished 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is located just 6 minutes walk to Elwood Beach. It has a smart TV, heating, and the sofa folds out to a double bed if needed. The bedroom features block out blinds for those who enjoy a sleep in. Also close to Elwood Park and Elwood Sailing Club, coffee shops, restaurants and the Ormond Road shopping strip, with buzzy St Kilda just a short car trip away. The apartment has a car space and is close to public transport options.
Enter this recently refurbished, carpeted 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment and the first room you'll see off the hallway to the right is a light, bright bathroom featuring stylish white tiles with black tile accents. A full-sized bathtub and shower are combined with a modern frameless glass screen. Continue down the hallway and youll come to the kitchen, fully-appointed with 4-burner gas cooktop and oven, microwave, dishwasher and family-sized fridge. The kitchen is also home to an Electrolux front loader washing machine. Back in the hallway to the left is the bedroom with a queen sized bed and a built-in wardrobe with ample hanging space. Large bedroom windows look out on to a peaceful leafy view and have both block-out blinds and curtains.
At the end of the hallway, youll arrive at the living room which has large picture windows with the same leafy outlook in the bedroom. Sheer curtains and block-out blinds enable you to control both light and privacy. The sofa can be converted into a double bed, bringing the total sleeping capacity of the apartment to 4 people if needed. There is a smart TV and a wall-mounted electric heating unit.
The apartment is ideally located, literally a 6 minute stroll to Elwood Beach and a short walk to Elwood Park and Elwood Sailing Club, coffee shops, restaurants and the Ormond Road shopping strip. Its also just a short car trip to buzzy St Kilda.
Although the apartment comes with its own dedicated parking space, if you prefer public transport, the area is serviced by busses and Melbournes iconic trams to get you into the CBD (Downtown) in under an hour. Elsternwick Train Station is just 20 minutes away on foot.
Other things to note:
* An additional $40 will be charged to your total if a check-in happens after 8 pm, and we require your arrival time as the Concierge does not live on site.
* Have you got a baby or an infant traveling with you? We're happy to arrange the hire and delivery of baby items, subject to availability, with excellent package rates for two or more items. Please note that we require a minimum of two days notice, with full payment completed before the items are delivered.
* A mandatory full clean of the property and complete linen change will be done every 4 weeks and added to your total booking amount for any booking longer than a month. This will be added to your total amount and processed separately.
* Extra $40/night will be charged for guests after 2 or if the sofa bed needs to be prepared.
* Please note that this property has been specifically catered for short-term rentals and is not a hotel.
- WiFi internet
- No smoking
- Kitchen utensils
- Kitchen crockery
- Cooking pots and pans
- Welcome pack
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Towels provided
- Linen provided
- Washing machine
- Nearby attractions
- Single or Couples
- Family friendly
- Indulgence and luxury
- LGBTQI Friendly