How far is it to?
Wilsons Prom Entrance 5 minutes to the National Park Gate
Fish Creek 18.5km 15 minutes
Foster 23km 20 minutes
Tidal River 36km 30 minutes
Sandy Point 20.5km 20 minutes
Promhills Cabins is three fully self-contained cabins and two glamping eco tents with spectacular panoramic views of Wilsons Promontory. Set on five peaceful acres, all are self-contained with kitchen, private ensuites and parking space. All linen and free Wi-Fi is included.
When the sun goes down, sit out on the veranda, cook a meal on the barbecue, watch the alpacas, sheep and cows graze and witness beautiful sunsets across the countryside and the mountains of Wilsons Prom. In the morning, wake to bird-song and stunning sunrises, brew a coffee using the Expressi coffee pod machine in your cabin, what a perfect way to start the day.
Book direct, via website or phone and additional free inclusions such as breakfast, wine, chocolates will be in your cabin on arrival.
Studio Cabin is especially designed for couples. Sleeps a maximum of two adults (no children or babies permitted in studio cabin). Free wi-fi included. Open plan cabin includes an electric imitation fireplace, ceiling fan, queen-size bed, all linen is supplied, electric blanket, in-room safe, television with DVD player, iPod dock, barbecue on veranda, microwave, electric cook-top, coffee machine, crockery, cutlery, pots and pans, selection of kitchen utensils, fridge, toaster, kettle, ensuite bathroom, hair dryer, private parking space and a clothes line.
One Bedroom Cabin - Our Two x one-bedroom cabins sleeping maximum of three people with queen size bed and sofa bed. Free wifi included. Cabins include electric imitation fireplace plus small column heater, pedestal fan, queen size bed, sofa bed, all linen is supplied, electric blanket, in-room safe, television with DVD player, iPod dock, barbecue on veranda, microwave, electric cook-top, coffee machine, crockery, cutlery, pots and pans, selection of kitchen utensils, fridge, toaster, kettle, ensuite bathroom, hair dryer, private parking space and a clothes line.
Eco Tents - There are two glamping safari style eco tents. Each eco tent has a queen size bed and private ensuite with shower, toilet and basin. There is a kitchen and food prep area with full size fridge, sink, microwave, coffee machine, kettle and toaster. There is a private barbecue and outdoor setting on the deck for cooking and enjoying your meals. All the mod-cons any glamper would expect are included. Bedding configuration is one queen size bed. Sleeps a maximum of two adults. Each eco tent includes all linen (sheets, doona, extra blankets, pillows, towels etc), electric blanket on queen bed, television, DVD player, barbecue, microwave, Expressi coffee pod machine, crockery, cutlery, pots and pans, selection of kitchen utensils, full size fridge, toaster, kettle, ensuite bathroom, hair dryer, private parking space. What makes the tents eco? They are powered by solar power, serviced with rainwater and they are designed to meet world heritage area standards, meaning the structures will not leave a footprint on the earth when they are removed.
- WiFi internet
- Stunning views
- DVD player
- Board games
- BBQ facilities
- Outdoor eating area
- Kitchen utensils
- Kitchen crockery
- Cooking pots and pans
- Welcome pack
- Hair dryer
- Towels provided
- Linen provided
- Nearby attractions
- Bushwalking trails
- Living room
- Dining room
- Lounge room
- Parking spaces
- Deck area
- Single or Couples
- Check-in after: 2:00:00 PM
- Check-out before: 10:00:00 AM
PROMHILLS CABINS BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
-Check-in is after 2pm. On the day of departure, check out is prior to 10am.
-This accommodation is adults only, children are not permitted.
-Bringing more people than your confirmation letter states (including babies and children) will result in your reservation being instantly cancelled, without refund and everyone in your group will be denied entry and asked to leave immediately. You will then need to seek accommodation elsewhere.
-We do not accept pets under any circumstances. Bringing your pet will result in your booking being forfeited or cancelled, and/or additional cleaning fees. Cancellation policy still applies.
- Credit card security & photo ID is required upon check in. PLEASE NOTE: If you wish to use a debit card (even if it has a Visa or Mastercard logo on it) we may require either a credit card be provided on check-in or refundable security bond to be taken from the debit card.
- Promhills Cabins property is for the exclusive use of our guests ONLY. No additional visitors are permitted. If you have friends/relatives staying locally, for the security, privacy and serenity that our other guests are entitled to, you will need to meet/gather offsite.
- By confirming a booking, you agree you are entering into a contract with us and accept our terms & conditions and authorise us to charge your credit card for any additional charges or damage caused to Promhills Cabins property including smoking inside the cabins, extra guests, day visitors, theft, damage, late departure, excessive cleaning. The person making the booking is accepting the contract terms and conditions on behalf of all persons in the booking. Use of the property, its contents, equipment and facilities are at your own risk.
- Management reserves the right to remove or refuse entry any persons breaching the above terms.