Mirramar House is situated 1-2 minutes from both Blackmans Bay and Kingston beaches. It is 15 minutes drive south of Hobart's CBD and less than 5 minutes from Kingston.
Mirramar House is ideally suited to families seeking self contained accommodation in Hobart whether for a beach holiday, visiting family or moving into the area. It is perfect for businesses requiring accommodation for staff when working in the Kingston area or for tourists looking for accommodation while on a working holiday. Whether for a few days or a couple of months Mirramar House provides a comfortable stay.
- Bedroom 1: Queen Bed, Ensuite.
- Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
- Bedroom 3: 2 Single Beds
- Bedroom 4: 2 Single Beds.
- An additional fold out bed is available if required. A portacot and high chair are also available if required.
- The bathroom has a shower and separate spa bath, with the toilet in a separate room.
- An en-suite is provided off the queen bedroom located downstairs.
There are two living areas. One has a large flat screen TV and DVD player. The other is perfectly located to enjoy the sun while relaxing with a good book or enjoying the view of the ocean. There is a deck with BBQ and outdoor furniture that also has a view.
Mirramar House has full kitchen facilities with dishwasher, microwave, fridge/freezer and oven and a washing machine and dryer are provided. Mirramar House is fully furnished and includes all linen and other items that you need to self cater, whether for a week or a couple of months. So whether you are after the beach, a home away from home or relaxation this is the place to do it!
Our self contained accommodation is a perfect base from which you can explore Hobart and southern Tasmania.
Various activities are available nearby such as fishing, swimming, diving, boating, bushwalking, golf, or just lying on the beach. Blackmans Bay is a great base for exploring The Antarctic Division Headquarters, The Huon Trail, Tahune Air Walk and Hastings Caves. Alternately drive/bus into Hobart's CBD to shop, sightsee or visit the local tourist attractions. Take a day trip to Bruny Island, the World Heritage Area, or one of our National Parks and enjoy the scenery and wildlife.
- $150-190/night for 2 people
- Each extra adult $25 per night
- Each extra child $15 per night
- Weekly rate from $900 depending on no. of guests
- Longer term stays - price available on application
- Minimum 2 night stay (unless otherwise arranged)
- Stunning views
- Air conditioning
- DVD player
- Board games
- BBQ facilities
- Pet friendly
- No smoking
- Kitchen utensils
- Kitchen crockery
- Cooking pots and pans
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Towels provided
- Linen provided
- Washing machine
- BBQ area
- Nearby attractions
- Dog park
- Single or Couples
- Family friendly
- LGBTQI Friendly
- Check-in after: 2:00:00 PM
- Check-out before: 10:00:00 AM
- Bond: 500 AUD
- Up to 30 days before the start of the rental period: 0% of the rental
- 30 days before the start of the rental period: 100% of the rental.
To find out more about our terms and conditions please contact us via Aabode.com