"Home Away" is a family friendly holiday property in Callala Bay which is freshly painted inside and out. This cosy & comfortable holiday home has tiled floors throughout, relaxing manicured gardens and is centrally located to everything. Just a short walk to Wowly Creek and the Bay via the nearby bush track. Plenty of water sports at your doorstep or walk to shops, park, jetty & boat ramp. Home Away is in a quiet location next to a reserve to peacefully listen to the parrots or bush birds songs.
* This house is NOT pet friendly, no pets allowed
Sleeps: 6 people, linen, towels and toiletry items NOT supplied
(Linen and towel hire is available for selection when booking)
* Microwave, dishwasher within fully equipped kitchen and fan
* Flat screen TV, DVD, fan, heater
* Bath and shower
* Large covered pergola & BBQ
* Washing machine & freezer
* Double lock up garage
* Bedroom 1: Queen bed & en-suite
* Bedroom 2: Double bed
* Bedroom 3: Two single beds
Linen hire cost: $150 including 1 bath mat, 1 hand towel, 1 face washer, all sheets, all pillowcases & all towels
Extra Costs: $15 per bed for bed making
$8 per beach towel
$15 per small Housekeeping package including; tea towels, dishwashing tablets, dishwashing liquid, toilet paper, dishwashing cloths, scourer & laundry powder.
* If you only require linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our holiday bookings officer for a quote.
There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds.
An extra $20 call out fee will apply for last minute linen order after 12 noon on your arrival day.
- DVD player
- BBQ facilities
- Kitchen utensils
- Kitchen crockery
- Cooking pots and pans
- Washing machine
- Family friendly
- Check-in after: 2:00:00 PM
- Check-out before: 10:00:00 AM
- Bond: 350 AUD
- Cleaning Fee: 165 AUD
Cancellation Policy - booking and admin fees, extras and linen hire charges are non-refundable.