Omaroo Mountaintop Villa is a fully self-contained luxury retreat like no other in the Blue Mountains.
It is set out over five levels, built high on a ridge with sweeping views down into the Megalong Valley. Its unique mud-brick construction gives the building a substantial sense of fluidity, and like castle walls it has cosy nooks, window seats and a traditional wood-fired oven in the kitchen and full height wood-fired stove in the living area.
For the ultimate romantic tryst, climb the spiral staircase to the very top of the house to reach the loft, with its high ceiling and private balcony the silhouette of the horizon and views into the valley.
Earthy tones, and a range of beautifully textured natural materials, timber, stone and iron are combined at Omaroo, with vaulted ceilings and floor-to-ceiling windows.
Set on a one acre landscape, the house flows naturally from indoor semi-circular living room to outdoor spa and native garden.
With an outlook of natural rainforest greens, luminous native greys, lush green hanging swamps and mosses, the lean white trunks of the gums, and vivid blue skies and cloudscapes not to mention the luxury, design and interior comfort, it comes as no surprise that Omaroo Mountaintop Villa was awarded a Master Builders Association Award in 1991 when it was built.
Omaroo Mountaintop Villa Features:
- Unique architect-designed home built over five levels.
- Located on the edge of the National Reserve with magnificent
panoramic views and lush garden outlooks from every window
- Luxurious 5 bedroom Villa with two king beds, two queens and two
king singles in the bedrooms and a double sofa bed in a living area.
- A spiral staircase leads up to a bedroom loft with its own balcony
and spectacular views
- Three bathrooms two ensuites and the main bathroom with a large
two person spa
- Vaulted cathedral timber ceilings
- Gourmet kitchen, with wood burning cooking oven, microwave and
espresso coffee maker
- A spacious entertainment patio
- A hydrotherapy Jacuzzi hot tub accommodating up to 8 people
- Central heating
- Slow combustion wood fire heater firewood supplied
- Underfloor heating in the main bedroom
- Warm northerly aspect
- Non-smoking environment
- Air conditioning in the living area
- Wireless Internet
- Foxtel and NBN
- LCD television, stereo system, DVD, CD player
- Quality bed linens and towels
- Designer laundry appliances
- Gas BBQ
- Direct access to cliff top and valley paths
- Views of the Megalong Valley, Nellies Glen, the Six Foot Track,
-Radiata Plateau and Cahills Lookout
The entire sanctuary is yours to enjoy.
The Jacuzzi hot tub is covered when it is not used to preserve warm temperature. We would only recommend to use it from November to March. During winter, it is cold and windy. For your health and safety, please try not to use it.
Bedroom 1 - 1 x King Bed
Bedroom 2 - 1 x King Bed
Bedroom 3 - 1 x Queen Bed
Bedroom 4 - 1 x Queen Bed
Bedroom 5 - 2 x King Singles
Living Area - 1 x Queen Sofa Bed
Our base rate inclusion is 6 guests and numbers above this are charged at $90 per guest, per night.
Discover Katoomba and the Blue Mountains, at its absolute finest.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES IS THIS A PARTY HOUSE OR VENUE. THIS PROPERTY IS NOT SUITABLE FOR DISRUPTIVE GROUPS. THIS IS A QUIET AND PEACEFUL RESIDENTIAL AREA, SO PLEASE RESPECT THE NEIGHBOURS.
NO SMOKING PERMITTED INSIDE THE PROPERTY.
***Rates displayed above may not be valid for "off-peak & peak dates" or other "special events" periods, (eg. concert events/length of stay, etc). Please make a booking request via Aabode.com to receive a quote and specify the number of guests when making a booking request as there may be an additional charge for extra persons.***
- WiFi internet
- Stunning views
- Air conditioning
- On demand TV
- DVD player
- BBQ facilities
- No smoking
- Outdoor eating area
- Kitchen utensils
- Kitchen crockery
- Cooking pots and pans
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Towels provided
- Linen provided
- Washing machine
- Golf course
- Nearby attractions
- Single or Couples
- Family friendly
- Check-in after: 3:00:00 PM
- Check-out before: 10:00:00 AM
- Bond: 500 AUD
- Cleaning Fee: 170 AUD
- Up to 30 days before the start of the rental period: 50% of the rental
- 30 days before the start of the rental period: 100% of the rental.
The above rates are for up to 6 occupants. Normally, there is a minimum stay at this property of 2 nights, but this policy can vary across the different seasons.
Extra fees for each additional occupant are: AU$90.00 per night.
The owner's service fee is included in the cleaning fee.
To find out more about our terms and conditions please contact us via Aabode.com.