***Please note: pricing is based on a couple***
Additional fee of $25 p/p per night applies to extra adults and must be mentioned when booking or making an enquiry.
A charming 1930's, 2 bedroom holiday cottage located in Katoomba, Blue Mountains Australia, surrounded by a picturesque English cottage style garden and a cottage filled with interesting antiques and curios from the past. For those wanting to step back in time and really experience the historic side of this quaint Blue Mountains township.
If you decide to stay the entire cottage is yours for the duration of your booking other people will not occupy the spare rooms - The cottage sits on its own block of land. The perfect escape for either a couple, group or family. Close to tourist attractions and easy walking distance to shops, supermarket, cafes and train station.
Children are welcome - but please be aware we do not have child locks on cabinets or childproof power socket covers so young children must be supervised at all times (we take no responsibility)
10 minutes flat, easy walk to the main street of town.
Spend days relaxing, bushwalking, shopping for antiques or visiting one of the many open gardens.
(2 small dogs or one large dog maximum by prior arrangement must be well behaved and garden friendly)
Garden has 1.8 metre height timber fence and dog off-leash park is just 100 metres down the road (Melrose Park)
Smoking is not allowed inside the cottage.
- Close to all tourist attractions
- Horse riding approx. 30 minutes drive
- Open log fire (plus heaters in all rooms)
- Lounge room has two beautiful 3 seater lounges
- Split system air conditioner for heating and cooling
- Fully equipped kitchen - microwave/dishwasher/oven/gas cooktop/fridge etc...
- Clawfoot bath with overhead shower /continuous hot water - bath/shower - does not have handrails so is not suitable for persons that may require support to get in and out of the shower or those that are unstable on their feet.
- Laundry with washing machine/dryer
- 2 bedrooms & single foldout bed or cot available on request for child
- Queen and King size beds with dual control Electric blankets - linen supplied
- TV in main bedroom / Digital channels
- TV in Lounge room has Foxtel and digital channels
- Movies / discovery / history / sports / kids / lifestyle etc... (all Foxtel channels)
- CD Player with iPod / iPhone dock
- Telstra / Optus Mobile phone coverage good
- Ironing facilities
- Linen and towels 100% cotton and feather doonas
- Off street parking for 2 cars ( covered carport for one car )
- Secure backyard with access via back door / pet-friendly
- The outdoor entertaining area in the garden setting
Internet Cafe's on Main street of Katoomba /or library (short drive or 10-minute walk to town) or bring your own portable wifi device and laptop - reception is good
- Air conditioning
- DVD player
- Board games
- BBQ facilities
- Pet friendly
- Outdoor eating area
- Kitchen utensils
- Kitchen crockery
- Cooking pots and pans
- Welcome pack
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Towels provided
- Linen provided
- Washing machine
- BBQ area
- Nearby attractions
- Bushwalking trails
- Single or Couples
- Family friendly
- LGBTQI Friendly