Located amidst a large, private, cleared, fenced bush block backing onto pristine National Park.
Feed the colourful rosellas and king parrots plus a variety of other birdlife from the spacious back deck overlooking the tree line of the National Park. This home is a tasteful blend of unique, modern and rustic with a distinct mountains feel.It really is a lovely holiday home on the up-market side.
The interior is graced with stylish finishings and glorious hardwood timber floors throughout main areas.Clean and fresh, with a great kitchen to cook in that opens onto the dining area. For those wonderful wintery times, cosy up to the combustion log fire. A family friendly home that is fenced, where the kids can play safely on the trampoline or swing. The study has a large array of games and toys to keep kids entertained.
- Spacious front and back decks
- Modern, well-equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Newly renovated full bathroom with heat lamps
- Separate toilet
- Private spacious block
- Combustion log fireplace -Firewood not provided but available in affordable packs at any service station in the Blue Mountains
- Central heating
- Games and toys
- TV and DVD player
- Compost garden
Bedroom 1: 1 Queen Bed
Bedroom 2: 1 Queen Bed
Bedroom 3: 2 Single Double Bunk Beds
Sunroom: 1 Double modular Sofa Bed ( or 2 Singles)
Quality Linen Provided.
Base Tariff includes 4 people and extra guests incur a $50 per person, per night fee.
***Rates displayed above may not be valid for "off-peak & peak dates" or other "special events" periods, (eg. concert events/length of stay, etc). Please make a booking request via Aabode.com to receive a quote and specify the number of guests when making a booking request as there may be an additional charge for extra persons.***
- WiFi internet
- DVD player
- Video games
- BBQ facilities
- Outdoor eating area
- Kitchen utensils
- Kitchen crockery
- Cooking pots and pans
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Towels provided
- Linen provided
- Washing machine
- Nearby attractions
- Dining room
- Lounge room
- Parking spaces
- Deck area
- Private garden
- Single or Couples
- Family friendly
Rates from 180 AUD to 480 AUD per night
- Check-in after: 3:00:00 PM
- Check-out before: 10:00:00 AM
- Bond: 300 AUD
- Cleaning Fee: 110 AUD
- Up to 30 days before the start of the rental period: 50% of the rental
- 30 days before the start of the rental period: 100% of the rental.
No smoking, parties, or events.
Check-in is anytime after 3PM and check out by 10AM.
Self check-in with lockbox.
- All guests must conduct themselves in a proper manner so as not to cause a nuisance, including excessive noise, or interfere with the peace of neighbouring properties. Unruly, loud or offensive behavior will not be tolerated. If complaints are received this may result in immediate termination of the booking and loss of the unused balance of accommodation.
- That the lessee is responsible for all other paid guests and shall not be guilty of misconduct and/or nuisance, and that any and all noise regulations and limits are adhered too.
- That the number of occupants MUST NOT exceed the number of people booked to stay at the premises at any time.
- Not to keep any animals or birds in a designated non-pet-friendly property and to advise us of the type and number of animals you intend to have stay at the specified pet-friendly property prior to booking.
- It is the guests responsibility to maintain the cleanliness of the property during the lease period.
- All guests are responsible for keeping the property secure during their stay and will be responsible for any theft or damage due to neglect in this area.
- DO NOT SMOKE INSIDE THE PROPERTY.
- Departing guests must leave the property clean and tidy. This includes washing, drying and putting away all dishes, emptying the dishwasher, emptying and cleaning of the refrigerator, oven/griller and microwave, cleaning of the BBQ, turning off all the lights and cooling/heating appliances. If the dishes are not washed, dried and put away, the dishwasher not emptied and/or the BBQ has not been cleaned (if a BBQ is provided) an automatic bond deduction applies of $45 per job to be completed.
- Not to remove any of the furniture or effects from the premises, and return them to their usual position before departure.
- Not to use beds and pillows without linen. That guests use linen (pillowcases, top and bottom sheets) on ALL BEDS and pillows used.
- Not to leave rubbish and litter in the house or around the premises. That rubbish be placed INSIDE garbage bins on departure.
- That the lessee must advise management of any breakages and faulty items or issues prior to departure.
- That spa jets are covered with water when in operation and be used appropriately. (only for properties with spa baths)
- That if any extra cleaning is required over the usual time cleaning takes due to the property being left in an unfit manner, then this cost will be deducted from the bond/credit card/deposit left and repair or replacement of any articles of furniture and effects or fittings that may become damaged or lost will also be deducted.
- If using a wood fire, you will use every reasonable endeavour to ensure that the fire is made safe when leaving and not allow burning embers to damage any part of the property and its contents.
- No candles are to be lit at the property, with the exception of birthday cake candles.
- That ALL windows and doors must be locked on exiting the property, and the key returned as per instructions.
- That all lights, central heating, heaters, gas fire, air conditioning and televisions must be turned OFF before departure.
- The property is furnished to the owners taste and style and Accommodated accepts no responsibility for any unmet expectations of the guest in respect of any design, quality or other aspects of the property.
- Left items if requested we will endeavour to recover and return items inadvertently left in a holiday property, but we take no responsibility for the recovery or return of these items. Postage and the cost of sending a staff member to search for the item is at the guests' expense. Postal return of items left behind will incur a $40 handling fee + postage, payable prior to mailing. Any items not claimed within 30 days of departure with be donated to the local opportunity shop.
- The guest agrees to let, use and occupy the property and its contents at his or her own risk and hereby releases to the maximum extent permitted by law the Agent (Accommodated) and the owner of the property from any injury, liability, debt, loss, cost, delay, expense, however arising in the connection with the letting, use and occupancy of the property including by breach of contract, duty or statue. Further, the Guest shall indemnify the agent (Accommodated) and the owner of the property against any claims made by any other person or entity in relation to the use and occupancy of the property.
- The property is let for holiday accommodation purposes only and is not to be used for any other purpose including but not limited to commercial purposes, receptions or parties.
- A $50 Oven cleaning fee will be charged for Ovens and Grills that have been used by you and are left dirty.
- To accept full responsibility for any breakages, loss or damage caused to the property and/or its contents directly or indirectly caused by the lessee, or by another guest during the tenancy and agrees to authorize Accommodated to pay for any such breakages, loss, damage and all forms of cleaning (including but not limited to rubbish removal) of the property by deduction of the applicable amount from the Security Bond. Where the Security Bond is not sufficient to cover the cost of the payment required, the guest agrees to pay the balance of the payment within seven days of being notified in writing of the payment required by Accommodated. After costs, if there's any remaining Bond money, it will be refunded to the lessee.
- The owner or owner's agent reserves the right to terminate the agreement if these conditions are not met.
- By the act of making a booking with us and paying the rental fees, you are deemed to have read, understood and agreed to the terms as specified above.
Arrival and Departure Times
- Arrival time is from 3:00pm on the day of arrival and check-out is strictly 10:00am on the day of departure. ( unless a prior arrangement has been made with Accommodated )
- A late departure fee of 50% of the Security Bond will apply to guests who do not vacate by the booked departure time.
- Only one set of keys will be provided to the guest and kept inside the Key Safe box, located at the property.
- Lost keys will incur a replacement fee of $60.
Faults or Problems
- Guests must inform us immediately of any damage or breakages of the property and its contents, via text or email. Contact information to be provide post booking.
- Guests must inform our us immediately upon arrival if the property is not clean, otherwise, they are deemed to have accepted the property in the condition of arrival. If a property is reported as dirty, Accommodated reserves the right to inspect and have the property cleaned as soon as possible.
- All holiday properties under Accommodated management are privately owned and are rented on a fully self-contained basis. In the event of faults and/or malfunctions of appliances or inclusions, there is no obligation from the owner or Accommodated to compensate or discount.
- Accommodated will accept no responsibility for any inconvenience with machinery breakdown. The agents best endeavours to repair, replace or hire an alternative will be undertaken.
- Should a tradesperson be sent out to a property, at a guests' request, to carry out a repair/inspection that was unnecessary, the cost for the callout will be at the guests' expense and debited from the Security Bond.
- Accommodated reserves the right to inspect the property at any time, without notice, if there is any belief that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions.
- Quality linen is provided for all bookings. (Pillowcases, top and bottom sheets, bath and hand towels, bath mats and tea towels.)
- Blankets, quilts and pillows are also provided as standard.
HEAVY FINES AND EVICTION CAN OCCUR IF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE NOT ADHERED TO.
Must climb stairs - 3 steps to front deck.
The above rates are for up to 4 occupants. Normally, there is a minimum stay at this property of 2 nights, but this policy can vary across the different seasons.
Extra fees for each additional occupant are: AU$50.00 per night.
The owner's service fee is included in the cleaning fee.
To find out more about our terms and conditions please contact us via Aabode.com.