White Gates - the quintessential country cottage.
Nestled away on a treed block, the country aspect allows you to watch the white draught horse munching away in the paddock where the geese wander through the daffodils.
Internally, this exquisite little cottage is perfect just for two. The lounge room has a comfortable couch, or a floor cushion, to lounge on in front of the gas log fire. The big TV screen can be seen from the bed as well as the lounge. A luxurious queen bed invites you to relax and the ensuite bathroom is stylish and contemporary and built for your indulgence! Airconditioning and wifi of course
There is, of course, music, dvd player, a lovely dining table, books and magazines and luxurious linen, fluffy robes and beautiful toiletries supplied by Soap Opera in Olinda village.
Your kitchen is tiny - life's too short to spend too much time there. Breakfast hamper incl. convection microwave.
Just come experience pure stylish luxury.
- WiFi internet
- Stunning views
- Air conditioning
- DVD player
- Kitchen utensils
- Kitchen crockery
- Cooking pots and pans
- Welcome pack
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Towels provided
- Linen provided
- Nearby attractions
- Bushwalking trails
- Single or Couples
- Indulgence and luxury
- Check-in after: 3:00:00 PM
- Check-out before: 11:00:00 AM
- Bond: 150 AUD
Children Allowed : No
Infants Allowed : No
Pets: Sorry Pets Not Allowed
- Requests for assistance or maintenance may result in a minimum $90 call out fee where the guest is at fault and/or the call out is not deemed to be of an emergency nature.
- All properties are non-smoking, failure to comply results in a min. $200 fine.
- Excess Rubbish Removal fees may apply if the amount of rubbish left at the property is deemed over and above what should be reasonably expected for the length of stay and number of guests.
- Properties listed as pet friendly incur a fee to cover general cleaning. An additional fee will be applied if excess cleaning is required after departure.
- Rates apply for any additional guests staying at the property that were not included as part of the original booking. Should additional unpaid guests be found, the booking will be cancelled and you will be asked to vacate. No refund will be given.
- Properties are offered on the basis of private, residential usage only. Events, functions, parties and gatherings are not permitted without prior agreement and arrangement and payment of a function fee.
- Guests are expected to leave the property in a neat and tidy manner on departure. This includes washing and putting away dishes, returning all items to their original position, all food items removed from fridges, barbeques cleaned, ovens and microwaves wiped out and rubbish placed in appropriate bins. Additional cleaning fees (minimum $60) may apply if the property is not left in a presentable condition.
- We ask that you turn off lights, appliances and lock doors and windows upon departure.
- If keys are lost you will be responsible for the cost of changing the locks and four sets of keys.
If a remote control access device is lost (garage doors for example), you will be responsible for the cost of recording and replacing the remote control.
- When a property is booked for 7 nights or more, a complimentary refresh service including fresh linen and towels is provided. Breakfast hamper (if included in tariff) will be for the first 2 nights of your stay.
- A non-refundable booking fee equal to $10 per night is included in the total rate.
- Please note that we have a NO REFUND policy.
- If the cancelled property is able to be re-booked for the same dates, a credit voucher (coupon) for the total deposit paid less a minimum $75 administration fee will be issued.
- If the cancelled property is not able to be re-booked for the same dates, the following cancellation fees apply:
Cancellation notified 30 days or more prior to arrival - 25% of the total rate
Cancellation notified 15-29 days prior to your arrival - 50% of the total rate
Cancellation notified 14 days or less prior to arrival - 100% of the total rate
- A minimum $75 administration fee applies to all cancelled bookings.
- Booking Fees and processing fees are non-refundable.
- In addition to our cancellation policy, any amendments made to booking dates will incur a minimum administration fee of $75.
RATES AND FEES
- 'Full house' rates will apply for weekend bookings made more than 14 days in advance.
- 'Full house' rates will apply for midweek bookings made more than 60 days in advance.
- Weekend bookings attract a two night rate, weekend nights are Thursday & Friday, Friday & Saturday or Saturday & Sunday.
- Midweek nights are Sunday - Thursday unless including a weekend night.
- Public holidays and nominated special periods will attract minimum stays and full house rates.
- Guests will be required to pay a fee if changes to bedding configurations are requested less than 14 days prior to arrival.
- Restaurant reservations, massage and spa services or activities, should be booked at least 2 weeks in advance to secure your preferred choice and date.
- No refunds will be given on 'extras' if cancelled or changed within 7 days. Cancellations or changes that are made more than 7 days prior to your arrival will incur a minimum administration fee of $75 regardless of the service providers terms and conditions.
- Extras such as flowers, wine, chocolates etc. will be waiting in your accommodation property unless other arrangements have been made.