This contemporary top floor apartment offers spacious accommodation with open-plan living/dining/kitchen areas. White walls and full-height windows make this a bright and airy pad for relaxing with the added benefits of air-conditioning/heating and a private balcony with pleasant views. The apartment has two double bedrooms to sleep 4 and a large family bathroom with laundry. Please note: the apartment is accessed via 3 flights of stairs, with no lift access.
Splendidly located, Ace's Place is within 10-15 minutes walking distance of Melbourne's top sporting arenas. Local shops and fantastic restaurants are nearby on popular Toorak Road, Chapel Street and Swan Street. This contemporary apartment is the ideal base for enjoying a pleasant city break in Melbourne with everything, including the beach, within easy reach.
- 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom to sleep 4 guests
- Top floor apartment (3 storey walk-up)
- Open-plan fully fitted kitchen with modern fitments
- Spacious airy lounge/dining area
- Balcony with great local views
- Designated parking in carport
- Contemporary furnishings
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning/heating in the main living room
- Within walking distance of sports arenas
- Close to Toorak Road shops and restaurants
Relax and put your feet up in the contemporary living/dining area which adjoins the open-plan kitchen in an L-shaped floor plan. The spacious comfortable lounge area has a deep pile carpet, cushioned sofa, side table and flat screen TV. Casual dining is easy on the round dining table which has four wooden chairs right next to the floor-to-ceiling windows. A glass door provides access to the private balcony which provides guests with pleasant far-reaching views.
The open-plan white kitchen has ample cupboards, display shelves and drawers. Cooks will appreciate the stainless steel extractor over the oven/hob, microwave and fridge-freezer. Large windows and light wood flooring make this a bright and modern space.
Both double bedrooms are spacious and have built-in wardrobes.
Bedding configuration (sleeps 4):
- Master bedroom: 1 x king bed (or 2 king singles)
- Bedroom 2: 1 x king bed (or 2 king singles)
The family bathroom is modern and spacious with laundry facilities, vanity sink with mirror over and a combined shower and bath. There is a separate toilet.
Off-street parking is provided for one small car in the carport beneath the apartment block. The carport is only suitable for a small car.
Reverse cycle air-conditioning/heating ensures guests' comfort in all seasons.
Ace's Place is 10-15 minutes' stroll from MCG, Rod Laver Arena, Hisense Arena, and Melbourne's beautiful Royal Botanic Gardens.
Local shops and superb restaurants on popular Toorak Road are easily walkable, just one km from this well-located holiday apartment in Melbourne. Beach lovers haven't far to go as beautiful St Kilda Beach is 4.5km away.
Melbourne's thriving CBD is 10-15 minutes by car, or opt for a short Uber or taxi into the city or Southern Cross Station. This splendid city has excellent shopping centres, churches, museums and historic architecture best explored on a walking tour with a local guide.
Suitable Booking Groups:
Ace's Place is on the top floor of a 3 storey walk-up apartment, so guests will need to navigate 3 full flights of stairs from the carpark. This apartment is ideal for family holidays, short term business rental, or for spending time with extended family and friends in the area.
Boutique Stays standard inclusions:
- Support from our Melbourne based team, 7 days a week
- Complimentary welcome home arrival pack, with luxury Australian made guest amenities, quality selection of tea and coffee and a range of household consumables.
- Wireless broadband internet (Wi-fi)
- Pay TV (Netflix or Foxtel)
- Quality linen and towels, plus hairdryer in each bathroom
- Portacot available free of charge(guests need to provide their own linen for the portacot)
- Monthly servicing for stays of 28 days or longer
- Departure clean
Maintenance and Cleaning:
Our commitment to our guests is to ensure the property is always maintained at a high level, with all reported maintenance and cleaning issues attended to promptly. Previous guests rate the cleanliness of our properties at above 9/10 on average across the Boutique Stays portfolio. Please remember there is no smoking inside any of our properties.
We have varying minimum stays depending on time of year, and how far in advance you book. We will advise on enquiry.
A property security bond of $600 may be processed anytime from 3 days prior to arrival.
Bedroom 1 with Queen Bed
Bedroom 2 with 2x Single Bed
- WiFi internet
- Stunning views
- Air conditioning
- On demand TV
- Cooking pots and pans
- Hair dryer
- Washing machine
- Check-in after: 2:00:00 PM
- Check-out before: 10:00:00 AM