Small, well-behaved dogs are welcome outdoors with approval.
From the moment you walk up the enchanting driveway at Eco-Beach, you will start to feel the magic of this captivating hideaway. This property is positioned away from the hustle and bustle of downtown Dromana. It is surrounded by native gardens, fruit trees and hidden spots to relax and get back to basics.
Eco-Beach is just a 350m walk to Dromana beach and 1.5km to the Dromana shops.
Sleeping up to 12 guests in 4 bedrooms, the house includes:
- Split system air-conditioning/ heating, (upstairs and downstairs)
- Polished floorboards and natural timber ceilings
- Original seaside artworks and beach theme throughout
- Open plan living area
- Living room with split system heating/ cooling, flatscreen TV, DVD player, "cleanair" wood heater, bay views
- Large, fully equipped modern kitchen with dishwasher, breakfast bar and seating
- Study nook
- Dining room with bay views
- Bedrooms 2, 3, 4
- Laundry with washing machine
- Main bathroom with shower/ toilet
- Up the stairs you will find:
- Master Retreat, 2nd living area with sofa bed (sleeping 2), ceiling fan, bay views
- Master bedroom - queen with ceiling fan, flat screen TV, split system a/c, walk-in robe, ensuite with shower over bath and toilet, balcony with sitting area, table and umbrella, bay views and views over garden
- Bedroom 2 with double bed, built-in-robes and bay views
- Bedroom 3 with double bed, built-in-robes and bay views
- Bedroom 4 with double bed, single bed + trundle (sleeping 4)
- Families are welcome and a high-chair is available for your use.
- Outside the creative flow continues!
- Plenty of outdoor areas to eat, relax, entertain or meditate!
- Wrap around verandah with bay-views, day-bed, alfresco dining setting close to BBQ area
- Gas plumbed Weber BBQ (no more running out of gas mid BBQ!), outdoor sink with hot and cold water
- Large deck with outdoor table and shade umbrellas
- Outdoor shower with hot and cold water
- Character-filled garden with imaginative wonders around every corner
- Veggie patch and "sensory garden" with amazing smells
- Fruit trees - lemon, lime, apples, olives plus more!
- Winding stepping stones, nature swing
- Deck and fire pit
-Off street parking for 4-5 cars or boat and jet ski
- Fully fenced yard
- Eco-friendly property with solar panels, 'cleanair' wood burner, native plants and wildlife.
Eco-Beach is perfect for couples, mature groups, families, artists and nature lovers.
The backyard is fully fenced and the enclosed verandah has a small fence, suitable for little dogs only.
Strictly no parties or schoolies' bookings permitted.
Tariffs are for up to 8 guests. Extra guests $40 per person per night.
All tariffs are BYO linen. Guests BYO sheets, towels and teatowels.
Linen Hire is available for $40 per bed.
***Rates displayed above may not be valid for "off-peak & peak dates" or other "special events" periods, (eg. concert events/length of stay, etc). Please make a booking request via Aabode.com to receive a quote and specify the number of guests when making a booking request as there may be an additional charge for extra persons.***
Peninsula Hot Springs
Arthurs Seat Eagle chair lift
Enchanted Maze Adventure Garden
- Stunning views
- Air conditioning
- DVD player
- BBQ facilities
- Pet friendly
- No smoking
- Kitchen utensils
- Kitchen crockery
- Cooking pots and pans
- Iron and ironing board
- Washing machine
- Golf course
- BBQ area
- Nearby attractions
- Bushwalking trails
- Single or Couples
- Family friendly
- Indulgence and luxury
- Health retreat
- LGBTQI Friendly
- Check-in after: 3:00:00 PM
- Check-out before: 10:00:00 AM
- Bond: 1,000 AUD
- Up to 30 days before the start of the rental period: 50% of the rental
- 30 days before the start of the rental period: 100% of the rental.
- Eco-Beach is available to families or mature groups aged 25+ years.
- I.D. and guest list required for all bookings.
- STRICTLY NO PARTIES, FUNCTIONS, BUCK'S NIGHTS OR HEN'S NIGHTS and will result in IMMEDIATE TERMINATION OF RENTAL, with no refund offered.
- Small, well-behaved dogs are welcome (with approval) but must remain outdoors at all times. The backyard is fully fenced and the front deck has a very low fence suitable for small dogs. Please be mindful that the property is in a quiet residential area. If you plan to be away from the house for long periods of time, resulting in constant barking from your abandoned furry friend, it might be a better idea to make alternative arrangements for your dog.
- Please leave the house neat and tidy, as you find it.
- Over peak periods (Summer), check in is 4pm.
- Early check in/ late check out can be requested at a rate of $40 per hour.
Mornington Peninsula Shire Council code of conduct for short stay rental accommodation applies to EVERY property on the Mornington Peninsula.