This charming, beautifully presented 3 bedroom home is in a lovely part of Rye close to the surf beach and golf courses. Sleeps 8.
This great value family holiday home has a wealth of amenities including ducted heating throughout, air conditioning and a wood fire in the living area, a large family living space off the kitchen, a large, fully fenced yard, and is only a short walk from fabulous Rye Back Beach.
Outdoor living offers a fully roofed BBQ area with an outdoor setting, making it the perfect place to spend those lazy, sun drenched holiday afternoons and evenings.
Whether you're visiting the area on business, for a family holiday, or for one of the many local attractions, "Rye Back Beach Retreat" provides the ideal base for all your activities.
-Not suitable for schoolies groups or parties/celebrations
-Check in from mid-December until the end of January is 4pm
"Rye Back Beach Retreat" is configured to comfortably sleep any combination of adults and children up to a maximum of 8...
Bedroom 1: One Queen bed
Bedroom 2: One Queen bed
Bedroom 3: One set of tri-bunks* and one single bed
*Tri-bunks are comprised of a double lower and a single upper
All beds are equipped with pillows, doonas and doona covers. Guests are required to provide their own linen unless otherwise arranged. All linen, including top & bottom sheets, pillowcases, towels & bathmats can be provided, with beds made up before arrival and stripped after departure, for a minimal fee.
Welcome to Rye...
As well as the plethora of bay and ocean beaches on your doorstep, this area is popular for its weekend markets, including craft and vintage markets, as well as its fresh fruit and vegetable produce. There are many market growers in the area, including Lamantina's, suppliers of fruit and vegetables to the nation's supermarkets. To the South, near Main Ridge can be found the Sunny Ridge Strawberry Farm. In the warmer months, locals and visitors flock here to pick their own strawberries.
There is also another world that is easily accessible from "Rye Back Beach Retreat", and that is the amazing world of the Mornington Peninsula... This gorgeous slice of Victoria provides endless opportunities for a day's outing. Studded with top shelf wineries and gourmet restaurants, and adorned with some of the most glorious beaches you will ever see, the Mornington Peninsula is truly a jewel in Victoria's crown
Golfers are spoiled for choice in Rye with the Eagle Ridge Golf Course, Moonah Links Golf Club and the Dunes Golf Links all on nearby Browns Road, and that's just to name a few. Cycling is also a popular pastime on the Mornington Peninsula. Point Nepean Road and the Nepean Highway are used by cyclists, as well as shared trails. The Mornington Peninsula Shire has constructed almost 80 kilometers of trails.
Driving inland, this region provides an endless vista of rolling hills and pristine vineyards, while the coastal road offers some of the most strikingly beautiful seascapes in the state. The Mornington Peninsula is a compulsory addition to any visitor's itinerary.
- Air conditioning
- BBQ facilities
- Outdoor eating area
- Hair dryer
- Washing machine
- Family friendly
- Health retreat
- Check-in after: 2:00:00 PM
- Check-out before: 10:00:00 AM
- Cleaning Fee: 45 AUD
PLEASE NOTE: SMOKING IS NOT PERMITTED IN ANY PROPERTY
PARTIES & FUNCTIONS
PARTIES AND FUNCTIONS ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
The Property is let for domestic occupation only, and any other use of the Property is forbidden
Breach of this condition may result in immediate termination of occupancy, eviction without refund and extra fees for security, cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs etc.
Bass Coast Shire Council bylaws state that any loud noise whatsoever is strictly prohibited during the following times:
Monday to Thursday before 7 am and after 10 pm
Friday before 7 am and after 11 pm
Saturday and Public Holidays before 9 am and after 11 pm
Sunday before 9 am and after 10 pm
This Property is located in a residential area and Management asks that Guests and their Visitors are considerate regarding noise at all times.
Disturbance to neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination and eviction without refund and extra charges may be made for security and other expenses.
GENERAL GUEST RESPONSIBILITIES
- Guests must comply with all applicable House Rules and all instructions from Management concerning occupancy, Property, health, safety and quiet enjoyment of the Property and neighbours.
- Only the Guests nominated and agreed in the Booking may stay in the Property overnight. If any other persons stay, extra charges may apply or the agreement may be terminated without refund
- Setting up makeshift structures, such as tents or caravans, to accommodate more persons than the Property permits is prohibited.
- Guests are responsible for damage, breakages, theft and loss of the Property and any part of it during their stay. Management must be immediately notified of any such damage, breakage, theft or loss. Management may recover, at its discretion, repair or replacement costs from the Guests.
- In the event that Visitors are permitted to visit the Property during the Booking, Guests must take full responsibility for the behaviour of their Visitors while they are at the Property. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions by a Visitor will be deemed to be a breach by the Guest and treated accordingly.
- Before departure, all food must be removed from fridges, freezers etc., all rubbish and recycling placed in the appropriate council bins (where provided), and crockery and cutlery washed and packed away. All non-recyclable rubbish must be bagged prior to being placed in council bins (where provided). All recyclable materials must be placed in the Recycling bin (where provided). Please note that plastic shopping bags are not recyclable.
CONDITION OF PROPERTY ON DEPARTURE
The Property must be left in a clean and tidy condition, and the BBQ (where provided) must be left clean and presentable for the next Guests.
- Extra cleaning charges may be incurred for the cleaning of the BBQ, dirty dishes, washing machine, dishwasher, emptying the fridge, removal of excessive rubbish etc. Should the cleaning fee be more than the usual cost for cleaning the Property, the Guests will be charged the additional costs.
OTHER GUEST RESPONSIBILITIES
- All furniture and furnishings must be left in the position they were in upon arrival.
- The Property must be vacated on time and secured. All windows and doors are to be locked. All keys must be returned to the key safe.
- Guests are responsible for the safekeeping and replacement of accommodation keys. If keys are lost, Guests will be responsible for all charges involved in obtaining new keys. Should Guests lock themselves out of the Property, a callout fee will apply.
PROBLEMS OR COMPLAINTS
- In the case of any problem or complaint, Guests must inform Management at the earliest opportunity so Management has the chance to rectify the situation as quickly and efficiently as possible. Management will not be responsible for any such problem or complaint, which can be dealt with locally, and of which it has not been advised at the earliest opportunity, and/or of which it has not been advised until the end of, or after the completion of, the Booking.
- Guests must allow repair/service personnel access to the Property during reasonable hours.
- Any complaint which cannot be resolved locally must be notified to Management prior to departure from the Property.
- Whilst Management will make every effort to ensure that problems are rectified quickly and efficiently, Management accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage caused by either whole or partial loss of power, or malfunctioning appliances, and no refunds will be given as a result of any appliance being either wholly or partly unusable for any portion of the Booking, for whatever reason.
- You indemnify Us against any liability which may attach to Us as a result of damage, injury or loss being personal or proprietary suffered by any person where such damage, injury or loss has been contributed to or caused by any act or occasion of You or Your Visitor.
- It is recommended that all Guests purchase travel insurance since Management accepts no responsibility for any injuries, illnesses or accidents that may occur to Guests or Visitors whilst staying at the Property.
ITEMS LEFT BEHIND
- Please check carefully before You leave the property, as We cannot guarantee any items left in properties will be found and returned to You. We must be notified immediately of any items left behind by Guests or Visitors. Unclaimed items will be held for one month and then donated to charity. Items can be returned by post upon prepayment of postage and packaging, plus a handling fee.
- Where a Property has been designated as not pet-friendly, no pets of any sort may be taken to the Property. Any breach of this condition may result in termination and eviction without refund and extra charges may be made for cleaning and other expenses.
- Where a Property is designated as pet friendly, and Management has agreed to pets being allowed to stay, pet owners will be responsible for cleaning up after their pets, both inside and outside the property. Pets are not allowed on the furniture at any time. Any evidence of pets on furniture or pet droppings found anywhere on the Property, or any damage caused by pets will incur extra cleaning fees.
- Linen can be provided on request, at a minimal cost. This service includes top and bottom sheets, pillowcases, hand towels, tea towels, bath towels and bath mats.
- Beds will be made up prior to arrival and stripped after departure as a part of the linen service, which is compulsory for all one-night stays.
- Unless arrangements have been made for linen to be provided, Guests are required to supply AND USE all their own linen, including TOP AND BOTTOM SHEETS, pillowcases and towels. Failure to do so may incur extra fees for the laundering of doonas, doona covers and mattress protectors.
- All one night stays will incur a surcharge plus linen hire charges.
- One night stays are not available at all Properties.
- WHERE LINEN HAS BEEN PROVIDED, GUESTS MUST NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, STRIP THE BEDS OR REMOVE THE DOONA COVERS FROM THE DOONAS, AS THE CLEANERS ARE REQUIRED TO DO AN INVENTORY OF LINEN AS PART OF THEIR SECURITY CHECK.
- Upon departure from the Property, Guests will be responsible for putting the garbage and recycling bins out (where applicable) and returning the keys to the key safe. Any extra cost incurred by Management for the disposal of rubbish and/or recycling as a result of Guests failing to comply with this condition may incur extra charges.