Sea Eagle Beach House offers a unique beach holiday in a superior location. The holiday house is a 3 minute walk from the beach, playground and Safety Beach Country Club. The airconditioned house sleeps up to 10 people, making it ideal for a golf weekend or holiday for one or two families.
Freshly furnished with bright beach decor throughout, the house offers excellent entertainment facilities as well.
The property includes:
- Free Wi-Fi internet access, just BYO laptop and stay connected!
- New, polished floorboards throughout
- Airconditioned, gas heated house
- comfortable lounge with huge plasma TV, DVD and dozens of DVDs to suit everyone's taste in movies
- Wii plus games
- separate dining area with large table seating 8
- renovated kitchen, fully equipped, dishwasher
- laundry with washing machine
- 2 bathrooms, including full bath, 2 toilets plus additional outdoor shower
- main queen bedroom (sleeping 2) with LCD TV
- bedroom 2 with triple bunk (sleeping 3) with LCD TV and DVD
- bedroom 3 with triple bunk and single bunks (sleeping 5) With LCD TV and DVD
- private alfresco patio, seating for 10, bbq
- outdoor games room with pool table, air hockey and table tennis
- 2 play gyms in the backyard
- top quality toys, games, books for all ages
- 2 x portacots, 2 x high chairs, change table
- fully fenced, child friendly backyard
- long driveway with ample parking for cars, boats, jetskis
- boogie boards for the beach, kids' bikes and scooters. plus much more!
The neighbouring Safety Beach Country Club offers value for money golfing and also has 5 floodlit tennis courts available. The Atrium Restaurant is a 5 minute walk from the house across the scenic golf course.
Close to the wine touring region and the Safety Beach Sailing Club, Sea Eagle Beach House is also popular with bridal parties , couples and groups aged over 30 years.
Pet Friendly: Outside pets are welcome and the house is not far from a leash-free beach, one of the only off-lead beaches on the Mornington Peninsula.
***Rates displayed above may not be valid for "off-peak & peak dates" or other "special events" periods, (eg. concert events/length of stay, etc). Please make a booking request via Aabode.com to receive a quote and specify the number of guests when making a booking request as there may be an additional charge for extra persons.***
Safety Beach Country Club
Enchanted Maze Adventure Gardens
Peninsula Hot Springs
- WiFi internet
- Stunning views
- Air conditioning
- DVD player
- Video games
- Board games
- BBQ facilities
- Pet friendly
- No smoking
- Pool table
- Outdoor eating area
- Kitchen utensils
- Kitchen crockery
- Cooking pots and pans
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Washing machine
- Golf course
- BBQ area
- Nearby attractions
- Dog park
- Bushwalking trails
- Living room
- Dining room
- Parking spaces
- Private garden
- Single or Couples
- Family friendly
- LGBTQI Friendly
Rates from 250 AUD to 500 AUD per night
- Check-in after: 3:00:00 PM
- Check-out before: 10:00:00 AM
- Bond: 1,000 AUD
- Up to 30 days before the start of the rental period: 50% of the rental
- 30 days before the start of the rental period: 100% of the rental.
We appreciate visitors respecting the property. Thank you for treating the house as you would your own home. If you have a messy, beat-up home, then please treat it better than you would your own home!
Please have an awesome time in our holiday house... but keep noise to a respectable level after 10pm for the sake of our lovely neighbours.
We love and welcome families or adult groups aged 30+ years.
I.D. and guest list required for all bookings.
Smoking outside only.
Dogs are welcome but must remain outdoors at all times.
Please leave the house neat and tidy as you find it.
Bookings over high peak time have a check in time of 4pm, so we have time to have the property ready for you with same day check out and check in. Otherwise, check in time is 3pm and check out time is 10am.
Mornington Peninsula Shire Council code of conduct for short stay rental accommodation applies to EVERY property on the Mornington Peninsula.