|*Unique*| |*Nostalgic*| |*Tranquil*| |*Personal*|
This sunlight filled retro and rustic studio is surrounded by nature and is set on 6 private acres of lush greenery. It is the perfect central base to explore the Northern Rivers area, as its located halfway between the idyllic Byron Bay and the trendy Gold Coast.
Attractions such as the Q1 Tower SkyPoint Climb in Surfers Paradise; Learn to Fly at IFly Gold Coast; Brewery Tour at the Stone & Wood Brewery Byron Bay; cheeky cabaret show at the Brunswick Picture House; and to cap it off, a lunch and wine feast at Ilnam Estate Winery, there is something to tickle everyones fancy. We are also just 15 min from the BluesFest site, 25 min from Byron Bay, 25 min from Gold Coast Airport, 35 min from Wollumbin/Mt. Warning, and 90 min from Brisbane with easy access off the Pacific Highway (M1).
Fully furnished and self-contained, the studio boasts eco-friendly features such as its zinc and recycled timber building structure; collection and usage of rainwater; and greywater distribution. In addition to having a kitchenette, ceiling fans, electric heater, spacious deck, and free WIFI, the studio also has an outdoor garden area with a BBQ, retro table and chairs, and an umbrella to enjoy the private outlook and peaceful views.
You can enjoy the coastal breeze as you sit on the deck with your evening tipple and watch the sun go down after a day of activities, or you can try to spot the wide variety of birdlife (ducks, swamp hens, kookaburras, cranes, etc.) that call the property home. Our lovely Haucaya breed alpacas, Billy and Emmy (viewable from the deck), will also make you feel relaxed and totally at ease.
With the beach, cafs, restaurants, and shops being less than 10 mins away by car, and activities such as kayaking, surfing, whale watching, nature walks, and country drives abounding in the area, the studio offers you the perfect excuse to get away from it all.
A Welcome Hamper of goodies including milk, tea, sugar, farm fresh eggs (when available), honey, fresh fruits, oatmeal, and complimentary chocolate is provided for your enjoyment in addition to free linens (towels, sheets, doonas, etc.).
Any small breed canine is welcomed; however, due to the limitations of the studio, only 1 pet is allowed.
- Pets are allowed inside; however, they are not allowed on furniture or beds.
- There is a yard directly in front of the studio that is gated and enclosed for the protection of all pets where they can run around freely.
- Welcome treats on arrival plus bedding (both trampoline style, and plush), food bowls, towels, and toy chest.
- $30 pet charge per stay
Free Wifi is available; however, it is by no means reliable, so please consider this when booking.
Other things to note
The studio is located on a 6 acre property that is home to our Black Lab x Border Collie Jetti, chickens, and our alpacas Billy and Emmy. A host of birdlife also call the property home as well as the occasional wallaby.
The owners residence is also on the property.
***Rates displayed above may not be valid for "off-peak & peak dates" or other "special events" periods, (eg. concert events/length of stay, etc). Please make a booking request via Aabode.com to receive a quote***
---10 REASONS TO STAY: ---
1. Do Nothing -- just relax, unwind, and recharge on the deck and take in the green surroundings
2. Watch our alpacas Billy and Emmy graze from the deck
3. Bicycle path from Pottsville to Kingy
4. Surf the waves at Caba and Black Rocks
5. Catch a Bream/Perch at the Mooball Estuary
6. Explore Pottsville Markets on 1st and 3rd Sunday
7. Drive south to Brunswick Heads, Byron Bay, Lennox north to Salt Village, Kingscliff, Gold Coast (all just less than 30 mins away)
8. Enjoy sun-filled day basking on the beach
9. Watch dolphins and whales do their annual migration at Hastings Point lookout
10. BluesFest/Splendour/Falls Fest sites just a quick 15 mins drive
- WiFi internet
- Stunning views
- DVD player
- Board games
- BBQ facilities
- Pet friendly
- Kitchen utensils
- Kitchen crockery
- Cooking pots and pans
- Welcome pack
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Towels provided
- Linen provided
- Golf course
- BBQ area
- Nearby attractions
- Bushwalking trails
- Single or Couples
- LGBTQI Friendly
- Check-in after: 3:00:00 PM
- Check-out before: 10:00:00 AM
- Bond: 200 AUD
- Up to 30 days before the start of the rental period: 100% of the rental
- 30 days before the start of the rental period: 100% of the rental.
To find out more about our terms and conditions please contact us via www.figtreeretrostudio.com.au