Modern and newly painted completely private one bedroom apartment with AC just 3 blocks from the beach.
Sandy Sur is 3 story apartment building just a few minutes walking distance to the beach. This unit on the ground floor has it's own private porch and entrance way. Our building is unique in that it resides on a dead end road right in town, meaning there is no drive-through traffic so you get to be in town, but in a quieter apartment than usual. We are also not next to any bars or other loud establishments. So at night it is usually pretty peaceful. Perfect for those that want to be next to the action, but not have to hear it when it's time to relax or sleep.
This ground floor apartment is a large one-bedroom apartment with an equipped kitchen, living room, one bedroom (with closet) and a large bathroom. Wifi is also provided. The front of the apartment is set with large beautiful wooden windows that open into the living area letting in plenty of natural light and fresh air. The entire apartment is yours to enjoy, and the neighborhood is safe and friendly. You'll be right next to a gym and anything you need is a minute or two walking distance away.
The apartment is the ground floor of a building of 4 one bedroom apartments. You have your own private street entrance and a small porch that is yours alone. We live in one of the apartments in the building which means anything you need, we can be there in minutes. We are working hard to provide a clean and safe space for your stay. So if you need anything, please just ask.
You have your own private entrance as well as a small porch area where you can sit outside and enjoy the breeze. There are 2 doors for your security, one large wooden door and an open metal work steel door. There are also ornamental security bars on all of the windows for extra protection. They actually look nice and are not the usually ugly security bars. And one other note on security, all floors including the top have steel gating. This means even from the roof top the building is very secure. And although I don't personally believe all of it is even necessary (this is a very safe and quiet street) it's nice to to be on the safe side.
When you first walk in there is a good sized living room complete with a couch and comfy cushioned lounge chair. There is also a ceiling fan that keeps the room nice and cool.
The kitchen comes complete with everything you need to cook a nice breakfast or dinner. While you wouldn't probably be cooking a Thanksgiving dinner, everything you need to be comfortable is included like a gas stove and oven, large refrigerator, a microwave oven and coffee maker. There is also an assortment of dishes, utensils and cookware that should be adequate for your stay. The kitchen also has a ceiling fan.
Between the living room and kitchen areas is a large counter that is perfect for eating at, two stools are also provided.
The bedroom has a queen sized bed and is perfect for one or two people. There is also a large wooden closet and ample shelf space. The room also has a ceiling fan and air conditioning is available for a $5 a day fee, please ask about AC.
The bathroom is quite large for San Juan Del Sur. It not only has a toilet, but it also has a bidet, a large sink and a large shower that has great water pressure. There is adequate lighting both on the ceiling and over the sink so you can see to shave or whatever you need to do. There are also electrical outlets next to the sink so you can plugin all your personal gear. Be aware, like most places in SJDS, there is NO hot water. And with the beautiful weather here, you're not going to miss it.
This is a private apartment with it's own street entrance, so there is no interaction with any other guests. Also, we live in the same building upstairs, so anything you need we are minutes away. We will check you in, make sure you have all that you need and make sure you can access the internet. If you need anything at all, recommendations, translation, anything, please just ask. We love SJDS and want you to too. So we are here to help you in any way possible.
We are in town next to "Fight Club Gym" on one side and a lawyer's office on the other side. Across from us is mostly residential homes and like I stated before, we are on a dead end street which means no drive through traffic noise!
There is plenty of public and private transportation a minute or two walking distance away, surf shops and shuttles to the nearby surfing beaches, the local market, the local fish market, the central park and more. Everything easily walkable in minutes. We are "In Town" meaning everything is right here. You don't need a car or even a bicycle.
SJDS is small, so walking even to the "other side of town" is like a 15 minute walk. And when you're on the street in front of the apartment and look down, you'd be able to clearly see the beach if there wasn't a restaurant in the way, grrrrr! It really is very convenient address.
- We speak many languages including English, Spanish, Italian, Chinese and German. Although we might not be able to write well in all of these languages, we know enough to be able to communicate with you during your stay.
- Transport can be arranged on your behalf to/from Managua Airport or the Costa Rican Border.
- We provide you with fresh towels and bedding during your stay.
- There is no hot water like most places in San Juan Del Sur. But with the weather here, you really do not miss it.
- Water often stops, but we have a large reserve tank, so you'll always have water, but the pressure may be less at those times
- This has just been repainted and is a very nice, clean space for your stay.
- There is one AC unit in the bedroom only. PLEASE CHECK OUR POLICY
- There is no TV.
- We offer free luggage storage for the day you check out in case you still want to check out SJDS.
- We have no problem with early check in or late check out if the room is not booked at those times. You'll need to please ask us first for availability.
- We have free inside and outside parking areas for our guests if you decide to rent a car or a scooter - motorcycle. Just ask!
Master bedroom with Queen Bed
- WiFi internet
- Air conditioning
- Pet friendly
- No smoking
- Kitchen utensils
- Kitchen crockery
- Cooking pots and pans
- Towels provided
- Linen provided
- Nearby attractions
- Living room
- Dining room
- Parking spaces
- Single or Couples
- Family friendly
- LGBTQI Friendly
- Check-in after: On arrangement
- Check-out before: On arrangement
- Up to 30 days before the start of the rental period: 100% of the rental
- 30 days before the start of the rental period: 100% of the rental.