Spacious living for up to 3 families is offered at Frank's Shack. The fully renovated property is a short 200m walk to the beach and comfortably accommodates 14-16 guests.
The historic homestead is situated on a quiet road and bay views await you from the moment you step out of your car. Frank's Shack is a 500m walk to the base of Arthur's Seat chair lift, offering amazing views up to the peak of Arthur's Seat.
Featuring 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and 3 living spaces, spread over 2 levels, Frank's Shack will give you all the room you need to kick back and relax by the beach.
- Air conditioned, gas heated, Coonara, fan cooled for year round comfort.
- Stunning polished floorboards throughout.
- Lounge room with split system heating/cooling, flat screen TV, DVD player, CD player.
- Sunlight filled, open plan living area with coonara wood fire, iPod dock & speakers, dining table for 10 and window seats - this area easily accommodates 16+ guests at the one time!
- 3rd living area with tabletennis, gas heating, ceiling fan, couch, chairs, mini kitchenette/bar with 2 extra fridges and sink plus sofabed.
- Kitchen with big fridge, oven/stove, microwave, dishwasher and adjacent breakfast bench for 4 - overlooking main lounge area.
- High chair and portacot available for use.
- Main bedroom with king-size bed and built in robes.
- Bedroom 2 with dual aspect windows revealing bay views. Bedroom has direct access to upstairs bathroom. Double bed and drawers.
- Bedroom 3 with double bed, built in robes, portable fan.
- Upstairs bathroom accessible from main bedroom or games room area, with toilet, shower and double vanity.
- Upstairs laundry with washing machine
Downstairs you will discover:
- Bedroom 4 with 3 sets of bunk beds and split system air-conditioning.
- Bedroom 5 with queen bed and split system air-conditioning.
- Main bathroom with shower, double vanity and freestanding bath.
- 2 separate toilets.
- Bedroom 1 u/s: King size bed, sleeps 2.
- Bedroom 2 u/s: Double bed, sleeps 2.
- Bedroom 3 u/s: Double bed, sleeps 2.
- Bedroom 4 d/s: 3 x single bunks, sleeps 6.
- Bedroom 5 d/s: 1 x queen bed, sleeps 2.
- Games Room Area u/s: sofa bed, sleeps 2.
Portacot if required.
Property is filled with character, including original artwork painted on walls and heritage leadlight above double entrance doors:
Outdoors the space continues with fabulous new entertaining deck with bbq and outdoor setting. Outdoor shower for rinsing off sand after a long day at the beach and outdoor gas heater. Fully fenced yard with plenty of off street parking and room for several cars, boat and/or jetski.
Linen Hire per bed - $40
Linen Hire whole house - $350
***Rates displayed above may not be valid for "off-peak & peak dates" or other "special events" periods, (eg. concert events/length of stay, etc). Please make a booking request via Aabode.com to receive a quote and specify the number of guests when making a booking request as there may be an additional charge for extra persons.***
- WiFi internet
- Air conditioning
- DVD player
- BBQ facilities
- Pet friendly
- Kitchen utensils
- Kitchen crockery
- Cooking pots and pans
- Washing machine
- Single or Couples
- Family friendly
- Check-in after: 3:00:00 PM
- Check-out before: 10:00:00 AM
- Bond: 1,000 AUD
- Up to 14 days before the start of the rental period: 50% of the rental
- 14 days before the start of the rental period: 100% of the rental.
To find out more about our terms and conditions please contact us via Aabode.com.
Strict 50% non refundable deposit and rest refundable up until 30 days prior.